We're the 90s really better?

Attached: 79yhu.jpg (700x525, 59.24K)

No

If a man yells NIGGER in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 72.56K)

I was younger so yes.

yes, 80s-90s were the two best decades to be alive. 2001 was the begining of the downfall.

I miss them...how do I go back?

Attached: 4573345336.jpg (1332x850, 346.81K)

this

in every possible way
you shitheads have no idea

The dollar has lost 50% of its value to inflation since 1992

all we did in the 90s was sit around dennys and smoke cigarettes
so it was way better than now

You are correct, but probably not for the reasons you think you are correct.

Is he deaf?

Objectively, zoomies will never know and boomers deserve to die

Based and christpilled

OH LOOK

IT'S THIS THREAD AGAIN sage

You could easily get a gf if you had a car and did anything out of the house now and then.
The guys with the hottest girls usually drove shitbox civics or burned out shit from the late 70s.

Smoking weed by the river was an official hobby.

Absolutely
>.t 38

Kek

Imagine striking for mandatory four-week vacation.
But no. Ukraine.

Yes

Attached: HD_200181753_01.jpg (1000x1000, 428.88K)

yes

either way they were still amazing decades. Nobody was fucking stressed every single day, social media cancer didnt exist, people still had some morals left, and in general people were better humans. There's nothing good left about the current times were in.

Yes and no. Nigger extremists still existed then, but normies weren't stuck in the matrix aka social media/twitter.

At least in the West.

To further explain… the 90s were in some ways perfect because of two reasons. There was lots of great technology, yet the cell phones that did exist ONLY made phone calls and didn’t have this leash effect on anyone. It was this mix of lots of fun things to do with your time, a splash of fancy internet technology, without all of the BS of social media, and lack of socialization.

>trannies didn't exist
>closest thing (drag queens) were far removed from the public eye
>gay/weed/gages/tattoos didn't take off yet
>SJWs didn't exist
>closest thing (short-haired liberal feminist girlboss) was a laughingstock
>no social media
>Internet/computers were extremely niche
>all sorts of amazing computer/console games w/ charm
>people were a lot skinnier
>white comedians could make fun of blacks
>commercials and movies had attractive people in them and were fairly wholesome
>Simpsons had soul
>Pokemon had soul
>fast food places and gas stations had fun, bright branding
>fast food/pop/junk food *actually* tasted good (not goyslop we have now)

Obviously the stuff that evolved out of the 90's sucks ass but the 90's themselves were /comfy/ as hell.

Attached: henry.jpg (873x1059, 112.51K)

did he say something funny user?
whats with all the giggling faggots these days?

I was going to say no but then I remembered the Patriot Act and everything that came from it so yeah.

Robert Anton Wilson, Timothy Leary, Slackers, Quantum physics, Y2K, Wild West internet, "I don't think of race", Terence McKenna, The Singularity, Pink Floyd, Ween, Apex Twin, raves, MDMA, LSD, psilocybin mushrooms and 'Chronic'? Yeah, it was ok.

Of course it was better. Everything still had soul. Today it feels dead. I think God fully abandoned america after we legalized sodomy marriage. We must be under judgment.

Wrong. The 90's were far better for whites no question about it.

Its Problem of west people. Rouble lost 50% in last week.

I don't really disagree, but I would say that humans generally tend to romanticize the past. Also, depending on your age at the time, your perspective could be very, very different from someone of a different generation.
I'd be willing to be that everyone probably thinks that whenever they were between the ages of 15-25 was the best decade or decades of their life, depending on how things overlap.

The year 2000 was the pinnacle of American civilization. Been a slow downhill roll of constant war and faggotry since.

In every conceivable way. Anyone saying no either wasn't born yet or has always been an incel faggot

I was fucking 18 year old pussy in the 90s. No question it was better.