Why are they like this?

Attached: FM0nDzuXoAAwpO9.jpg (1170x1432, 262.69K)

all true

The West and the East are just as bad as each other, there are no good guys and bad guys. I'm Australian so I'm going to support the West.

leftism

Brown people don't matter.

>I'm a cuck and going to support people who actively want to destroy me
flag checks out

You think Russia and China will treat you better?

no, atleast Russia and China aren't hypocritical mass murderers who all of the sudden care about civilian life. In conclusion Nuke this world, no good leaders left

that's anglos culture for ya

Attached: 1646117620469.png (300x1751, 281.73K)

>Waddabout
What's even the point of this comic? By this logic, no nation or person is allowed to criticize another and therefore all crime should be legal.

>be shitskin vermin
>post retarded propaganda
>my skin is the colour of shit so I have an inferiority complex with regards to whites

>I’m a retarded cuck who betrays my people in hopes that the anti white vermin in foreign countries will save me

>at least China and Russia aren’t hypocritical mass murderers
Yes they are, you’re a retarded coping shitskin remember? You seethe at preferring to live in the superior white mans lands

>who betrays my people
That's the western governments
No one is coming to save you

Kek

Always knew Jynx was a psychopath

Attached: Jynx (1).gif (275x300, 23.32K)

Paki detected

>I'm Australian so I'm going to support the West.
But Australia is far east ?

Canada never joined Vietnam... get your shit together OP.

Attached: 1639117634583.png (720x757, 1.33M)

>Syria
Did I switch to the timeline when the west invaded Syria, a retconning of history or do people believe that bombing that parking lot once constitutes an invasion?

Lol, when this is over the government are just going back to go back importing blacks and muslims again. Sweden isn't taking refugees because they are white

Vietnam ended nearly fourty-seven years ago.

Because anglos are soulless retards.