Immune or Vulnerable?

If autists are immune to propaganda, why do Reddit lego stackers fall for it so easily?

And Jannies this is political. It's very pertinent to current events and the wartime propaganda.

Attached: 1646006828845.gif (200x148, 679.56K)

Resistant to some forms, vulnerable to others.

Allegedly it makes them more savvy consumers, resistant to marketing techniques. I am very doubtful of that nowadays. They are very vulnerable if it's within their fixation.

Autistic people do not respond to emotional propaganda. They respond to logic.

>Lego stackers
Kek

Look at Chris-chan and think about it.

Thank god most of us are only retarded.

More likely to suffer from tunnel vision is a big one. Like the pandemic response.

If they only have misinformation, their logic isn't worth shit. Also, their logic tells them that the media and their government couldn't lie to them because someone would expose it.

Also fundamentally disagree. Autists get extremely triggered at perceived injustice, which is what the entirety of the Ukraine propaganda machine is about.

This. Trannies are mindfucked autists.

/thread

Yeah, someone.
And then another thousand someones.

Attached: All the scientists agree.jpg (670x625, 204.49K)

What are you retards trying to define here? If you understand advertising, you understand propaganda. Buy what you will, someone is taking your money.

I work with actual children with autism, and I can say that not only do none of you guys fit the bill but also they are not resistant to propaganda at all, in fact they swallow it up if their parents tell them or some figure of authority said something on the news.

The issue here is that the more heavily autistic you are, the less capable of understanding the layers you are.
Body language is notoriously difficult for autists, but is a key tool in propaganda.

Autism only works if you harness its power.
Reddit views it as a disability, it's why they flipped shit over handicapable years ago. It's also why they scream incel, they think playing victim and begging for scrap pussy means they 'made it'.
Autism works best when combined with raw hatred.

>Lego stackers
>autistic
Lego soibois are not autistic. They are being poisoned with soi and subjugated by internal and external forces. Lego, like minecraft, speaks to the soul of the white man, a simulation of the deep seated desire to build, to create.

I had previously seen Chris-chan as, to quote him, a "WINDOW TO HELL." And an example of the low-functioning autist in play. I don't expect much out of them, but I thought the idea was based on mid-high to high functioning autists.

>autism is a binary
Spectrum. Elon Musk is autistic.

>If autists are immune to propaganda
I'd say sensitive not immune.

Ehh, i went through the fuckin documentary, chris chan's main problem was both his constant need of attention, self importance and stupidly huge ego, and the struggle to act his image og a human being. If his autism did something bad, it caused his lack of self awareness. Also he sucks at manipulating people.

I'm trying to de-define autism as a superpower which is a fucking cope. Every autist you can think of got themselves vaxed up because of fear based advertising. Those same autists have a death wish to throw captain america shields at Russians.
The fact that they don't respond to product advertisement unless it's legos or food doesn't mean they're savvy, it just means they dont live in the same reality as people that dont have brain damage.

Autistic people are human garbage,

>Autism works best when combined with raw hatred.
And what would these powers be? Are there more than just this topic's?

Ironically, I think winning that Sega contest thing is the what broke his little kid brain's reward system. His parents gave up trying to parent him pretty early on so he just steeped in solitary playing for years and years and years.
There's an alternate timeline where Chris actually went in that shop with his father and built things, learning marketable skills that he'd actually enjoy while actually bonding as father and son.

Most trannies are autistic so...

You wouldnt really know anyway unless you are immune
When you look at someone else and see them falling for "propaganda" it could very easily just be that YOU HAVE, not them

Attached: 1646049116211.jpg (480x600, 55.72K)

And hey, genuinely autistic anons out there I welcome you to come share your feelings and insights on this. We'll try to keep this comfy, I promise.

Attached: 1526243693168.jpg (1024x708, 249.87K)

I woudnt blame sega of everything, his parents where also at fault. From what they did it gave me the sense that they placed him in pededestal since young, which fed onto his oversized ego, and probably gave him the idea of 'if parents get me whatever i want, other people will also dance at the palm of my sweaty, sexually abused hand!'

It's not autism. It's intp/intj personality types.