HAPPENING: TURNS OUT VAX 3% FATAL, 27% INJURY RATE

Ukraine is a distraction. Pfizer vaccine trial documents are being released.
Look at this. 3% fatalities, 27% injured at the end of the clinical trials.

phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/

Attached: 1646196766745.png (624x796, 76.98K)

Long term exponential growth.

Vaccine genetic material can be integrated into your genome.

Attached: 1646198162150.png (1177x722, 86.65K)

Wouldn’t a 3% fatality rate make it more deadly than covid itself though?

Attached: E4536345-6BCE-4222-A311-586C57C899F1.jpg (312x296, 10.78K)

About 10x, yes.

That sux

Oooohhh noooo, that sucks.

Normies will access this data, and having carefully read it they will arrive at serious conclusions regarding the pharmaceutical industry and political accountability.

What would you think the long term effects will be if you only take a single dose of Pfizer, I initially took the first dose and then realized something is weird about the entire thing and decided against the 2nd and 3rd, will I survive anons ? Btw its been almost 10 months since I took the first dose and I feel completely normal.

Hehe

>Dont fear.
>Fear.

Kek.

Here's an extensive compilation of studies on long-term effects for people at varying dosages:

>TURNS OUT VAX 3% FATAL, 27% INJURY RATE
In two weeks

looks like a perfect product if you can escape any and all liability.

Leukemia at best

This doesn't mean you have a 3% chance of dying from the jab. It means that of reported negative side effects, 3% were fatalities. Not sure how you'd determine whether these fatalities are due to the jab or not as there is no non-vaccinated control group to compare the data with, probably (definitely) by design.

Bump

>Any Forumss best attempt at statistics
HAHAHAH HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, over 10x more lethal than covid. Over 100 times more lethal than omnicron.

You'll live feget, the body is resilient.
Just don't be so trusting next time, you might not come out unscathed if you don't wake up.

Good 1 m8

I doubt it, I think you're giving NPCs too much credit in what they are capable of. Now, if it were possible for Jews to make a profit off a lawsuit then yeah, totally, this whole thing would blow open. But without a profit motive, justice, and any kind dissemination of material that will wake NPCs up, is simply unlikely to happen.

Bumpage

Attached: 1634900331000.jpg (622x479, 20.43K)

I just wanna know, can we go after them now? Or will this revelation, like the 1,000 other happenings that came before, be a nothingburger?