I have the extremely controversial political opinion that Art Nouveau is the best arcitectual design philosphy

I have the extremely controversial political opinion that Art Nouveau is the best arcitectual design philosphy.

Art Nouveau > Art Deco > American Mid west small town > Soviet Brutalism > American Colonialism

Attached: art nouveau 10.jpg (375x500, 181.6K)

A cardboard box is literally better than that, fuck off artnigger.

How will Art Deco fags ever recover from this?

Attached: art nouveau 6.jpg (1024x730, 206.13K)

Oh yeah? Let me guess. You're some Brutalism lover? Fuck off, loser.

Attached: art nouveau 3.jpg (750x1125, 1.43M)

GAUDI JUST LEFT HIS SHIT TOO LONG IN THE OVEN

>controversial political opinion
No, you're right. Before bauhaus fucked everything.

nigger, give me a shovel, and I will dig the fucking labyrinth of your nightmares, and it will be comfy as fuck

All brutalist structures should be destroyed while all the people who love brutalism are inside them.

I like it, what are some other well defined architecture design philosophies? I remember when I learned about brutalism and art deco I wanted to see what other unique stuff was put the but had no idea what to search for

looks like the trix rabbit sneezed his boyfriend's cum out of his ass

Sweet God of Light, I see demons all over it. Thanks user
>had no idea they made drawings everywhere

Attached: 1645588213175.webm (640x800, 2.86M)

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Attached: art nouveau 2.jpg (3024x4032, 3M)

What building is this?

it's a fucking mall in disney world

You would really like the concert posters from the nazi death camps, they have a style which I call Neo Art Nouveau and the hippie posters of Los Angeles in the 1960s (check out 60s Grateful Dead posters) are very similar in the Neo Art Nouveau style.

I agree.

And this is a cafe in Paris.

Attached: art nouveau 13.jpg (980x632, 409.86K)

In 1000 years archaeologists will assume that whoever lived there was the regional chad who ruled all lesser beings.

The Grateful Dead sucks.

Attached: art nouveau 11.jpg (900x900, 302.06K)

I prefer Art Deco, but if somehow Art Deco, Art Noveau, and Gothic were combined, that would be the most basedest.

Attached: kANdBvj.jpg (1024x768, 673.69K)

Las Vegas does this too. Shame the ghouls contine to sire their seeds

so basically gotham city

>some fuckface tranny wants to live in bioshock
die, nigger

Yeah. Dark mode or light mode is fine by me.

Attached: d683ba87b3f405aa61cac15ab39b335c.jpg (1600x1071, 308.75K)

Looks weird and gay.

Bioshock wasn’t art nouveau.

THEN YOU GET THIS SCHIZO SHIT

Attached: Sagrada_Familia_haschelsax_02.jpg (750x709, 232.92K)

>bioshock
You're thinking of ART DECO YOU ARCHITECTURAL IGNORANT!

Attached: art deco 3.jpg (2048x1152, 1.22M)

Nah. Neoclassical mega-architecture and art deco is peak faustian civilization. Art nouveau is popularist cope and brutalism is architecture only loosely. Brutalism is peak decline and originates from bauhaus

I am intrigued, never heard of this before. Please do post some Art Nouveau for us

i like this. what fancy name would you give this

Attached: chinese-courtyard-design.jpg (1200x800, 286.63K)

Based. Art deco is as reductionist and angular as we ever should have went.

Nah. I think there would be simple themes that would unite all three across a city, but they would not be muddled together within a single building. Art Noveau would obviously be for more casual or non-monumental edifices

Attached: Oklahoma-Tulsa-Circuit-Riders-Boston-Avenue-United-Methodist-Church.jpg (500x750, 239.92K)

Neo-Hundred Acre Wood.

>neoclassical
Oh, you mean "Hey guys, I love Greeks and Romans! But you know what I love most about them? Their fucking columns!"

Attached: neoclassical.jpg (710x415, 95.67K)

i would call that generic postmodernist garbage.

The dost and lines in the concrete makes it ugly. Without those it be a lot better