User I just found out Putin has moved his family

Just found out Putin has moved his whole entire family into nuclear bunkers in Sebaria
>Russia nuclear bunkers are whole entire underground cities practically
Holy fuck, he's actually going to commit suicide if they lose this war. Jesus fuck it's acutally going to be over soon, they really do not give a fuck about any of us, what's the point of going by our daily lives anymore.
Nothing matters anymore

Attached: 6161261777.png (815x989, 392.47K)

I read "serbia" and i was like wtf

Attached: ewqee.jpg (900x900, 91.72K)

Armageddon is coming, pussy
Embrace it, we deserve to be wiped out as a species (multiculturialism/race mixing, lgbtq+ garbage, tranny shit, feminism, etc)

they will only kill globohomo, don't worry, they have shelters to keep themselves safe

I don't deserve any of this, as I did not participate nor propagate it. Speak for yourself next time.

Nobody is innocent in this wicked world.

You know.

There's more of us than them.

Attached: 1654684110201.png (1000x900, 311.24K)

I also did read serbia,burgers are retarded

im innocent user :( my mama and papa are innocent annon :( hopefully the lord takes us to a better world when this is all over

>only source is a crazy conspiracy theorist

k

>he's actually going to commit suicide if they lose this war
If it makes you feel better, they are winning

there is secret bunkers in serb that is where tupac go

>PUTIN IS HITLER 2.0
>Putin moves his family into a bunker
Looks like the war will be over soon lmao

>Bunker.

We're getting closer to the thing.

nuking the planet

Attached: 1646077769970.jpg (500x500, 46.41K)

Don't worry user, we've been here before. This is how the timeline ends unfortunately. Try to remember that you've been here, so you'll be one step ahead next time.

We all deserve to die. I didn't do anything either, that's the problem. We should've spent our time being more "radical" in the eyes of the feminist left wing media and stopping the world from getting to this point. I voted no for gay marriage but it still got through here in Australia. I should've protested or done more.
We've failed as a nation, which I am part of and I must go down with this sinking ship because I'm a devout nationalist.
The world is just as bad and we all deserve to die.

finally

Attached: VB96h82.jpg (750x725, 364.91K)

Tell me this instant, user. Is it a 10 year reset? I've only heard of this legitimately once and it was recently. Is the sundial of ahaz upcoming?

Tell me what you know.

I command it.

It was a pleasure shitposting with you anons.

Attached: 1590358257661.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

They allowed it, and all the lgtbqi stuff, because they know our time is up and just wanted to let people do their own thing for once in their lives.

You guys don't remember this from last time??