My family is siding with Ukraine

My family is siding with Ukraine.

Feels like Covid all over again. FUCK!!!

Attached: 10.jpg (910x480, 50.25K)

Ignore them. They are peasant swine. Only you among them were blessed by God with a soul.

You need to explain to them how based Putin is. Fucking retarded boomers not siding with a KGB agent.

SIDING AGAINST THE INVADER(RUSSIA) IS CORRECT

SIDING AGAINST VAXX MANDATES IS ALSO CORRECT

Personally, I'm white. Therefore I'm not "siding" (parroting propaganda) for either side.

Attached: 1536012690807.jpg (377x443, 70.91K)

THE TV IS GOD GOYIM KEEP LETTING THESE JEWTV NIGGERS WIN THE ARGUMENT...... BOOMERIZED AGAIN SIT IN THE CORNER WITH THE DUNCE CAP.......

I think it's all staged for a huge cockup like nuclear war or some shit. I believe no one.

But Putin has said some based stuff about troons, though.

Can they point Ukraine on the map?

good to know all the retarded redditards who raided this board the last week being pro ukraine are gone. Fuck niggers

>edgy teenagers have shit takes
Gosh who would have guessed

>low IQ individual who cant think for himself, just must consuuum all media narrative
>still in doesnt realize NATO caused this whole fucking shitshow, this has been building for decades
Fuck off

Attached: FJ5rPWRX0AYm5AS.jpg (960x617, 146.75K)

What are you, a liberal fag?

>Ukraine doesn't want to be a part of USSR 2.0
>it's da globohomo nato jews!

Good for you no one cares about your bizarre theories

Attached: 35B19475-79B2-451B-8B68-3D4713AC0C58.jpg (2048x1202, 1.26M)

Glow harder

>My family are the good guys and I'm the weirdo who never leaves his room again. How can this be happening to me!?

Attached: 1626235616103.png (564x600, 171.63K)

stop supporting commie tyrants faggot. You're not edgy when you rebel like this, you just look like a retard that doesn't know when to shut the fuck up.

you have to think of it like havel's power of the powerless. they are just repeating the power structures words because they don't want to be singled out. They really don't care.

Level of undestertanding geopolitcs: Hillary Clinton.

Хyй бyшь?

>Retarded nigger bots fall for entry level bait again

Attached: 151673265137.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

So, you're retarded schizo ass is wrong again?

why side with a country that isnt your own? is your family retarded?

oi vei, sorry
Level of undestertanding geopolitcs: hohol.

Why are you siding with the warmonger?

Unvaxxed Pure Aryan Giga Chad Here.

I am siding with Ukraine too. This isn't covid.

>North Korea hates the US
>North Korea says to Canada "let us manufacture biological weapons and viruses in your country. We'll give you money."
>Canada says "where will you build these labs?"
>North Korea says "right on the US border."
>Canada says "okie dokie. Thanks for the money."
>The US is like "this sucks. Good thing we're allies with Canada, though, or I'd be worried."
>Then one day North Korea goes to Canada and replaces all the elected government officials with a new Canadian government that hates the US
>years later Canada says we're joining the Chinese North Korean white genocide alliance
>US says fuck this and attacks
This is what's happened. Except replace Canada with Ukraine, the US with Russia, and North Korea with the US. All your idiotic Star Wars and Avengers false equivalencies mean nothing to me.

Putin lied to everyone bro. This is now a Russian Cope thread.

Attached: this will not happen.webm (640x360, 2.29M)