MAJOR UPDATE!!! KHERSON HAS FALLEN TO RUSSIAN FORCES

Kherson has just fallen into Russian forces hand and paratroopers have been dropping into the city of Kharkov. Could this be the turning point of the war, and the beginning of the end for the Ukraine, and has Russia started to gain momentum in this conflict?

Attached: RUSSIA PLAN FUTURE.jpg (602x527, 80.15K)

Doubt that is a significant change, they might engage in puppet government fuckery now.

They will hold out till they lose Kyiv

>mfw 4th phase

Attached: 1591015423615.jpg (473x473, 27.41K)

Will they give back that one bit of Ukraine that sticks out?

I love that the source of this image is literally just some American boomer trying to sell copies of his book.

Nope. Russia needs to capture Cherkasy, Dnipro and Odessa. If they fail to capture any of the three they do not accomplish their strategic goals of turning the black sea into their lake and securing the dnieper.

I will personally see that they suffer nuclear fire before they pull off phase 4.
Also, bullshit. They'll take Transnistria at most, and I couldn't care less.

t. Romanian expat about to flee the frozen hellhole that is current flag.

kherson fell like 8 hours ago

I mean, he is not wrong, though. If Russia were able to get their borders to this arrangement, Russia is secured for at least the next 100 years. Anything less and there is still space to maneuver troops into the Urals and makes for a thousand kilometer perimeter with a few hundred kilometers of depth rather than a few hundred kilometer perimeter with a thousand kilometers of depth.

Stop lying

The beginning of this special military operation was the turning point dumbfuck.

I hope ukraine gets leveled..The fucking left is next...

They will take it all. Anyone who believes otherwise is delusional.

Western media is just finally admitting it then, who knows how far the Russians have gone without constant media of russian failures are deceiving us as to what is actually happening on the ground.

Imagine nuking whole world to the stone age just over butthurt belt.

he is not wrong
other than the parts already in nato, they are aiming for this
I think they will get them

>kherson fell like 8 hours ago
can't see shit in official russian media

>2 more weeks waiter

You mean all of the Ukraine? Probably. If I were the Russian, I wouldn't stop at the dneiper, even if it's a perfectly good position to take as it fulfills all their goals in the short and medium term.

>So Russian forces are weak, Ukuraine force kills Russian soldiers
>was a fucking lie

>has Russia started to gain momentum in this conflict?
Bruh.... They've had momentum from day 1. Invasion of Iraq took the Americans and British a month and they were bombing EVERYTHING.

No one here has heard of Kherson until this post

Pow trucks

Attached: 20220301_214928.png (268x150, 46.96K)