LITHUANIA DECLARES WAR ON BRAZIL IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING GET IN HERE!!!

LITHUANIA CLAIMS BRAZIL'S FERTILIZER TRADE WITH BELARUS THREATENS LITHUANIA'S NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY! THEY'RE HOLDING OUR FERTILIZER HOSTAGE!!!

nytimes.com/2022/01/30/world/europe/lithuania-belarus-potash.html

Attached: ukraineputinsotubidenzelenskyrussiabolsonarolavobelarusnato.png (657x167, 45.92K)

Bump

I can't believe they started WW3 over actual manure

Never heard of Lithuania

Bullshit.

"Lithuania, NATO's puppet state, has just blocked the transit of Belarusian fertilizers to Brazil, alleging that the Brazil-Belarusian trade threatens its national security. About 20% of fertilizers used in Brazil are from Belarus. Lithuania, certainly at the behest of the USA/NATO, declared war on Brazil, as it aims to affect our food production. The break with Lithuania and the Brazilian support for Russia are, from now on, a matter of survival and honor. I authorize President Putin."

good

NOT THE FERTILIZER

HANGRY

what kinda retard timeline jump is this

check the GDP and per capita, its a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow
literally highest per capita in world

you forgot this

Attached: carlos2.jpg (400x400, 19.85K)

Will you use your jiu jitsu moves to stop the Lithuanians from doing this

Fucking kek China will starve, global wage spiral incoming

Doesn't sound like they declared war.... that is just Brazil claiming Lithuania declared war because they can't get fertilizer not an actual declaration of war....

you're gonna see some freaky shit if I break my 3 year weed hiatus...

>be west
>literally shoot yourself in the face multiple times to make a point to Russia

Just go and cockvore belarus already

more like bolsonaro is a retard and is gonna destroy or economy because he wants to be neutral

Fuck everyone is getting in on the action.

I’m getting toey. About time we invaded NZ

Well here we are..... Soon we will understand why this "Manure" is so important. Less than 6 month.

Attached: Watching it all.gif (500x500, 865.25K)

Cute little brown boy is so sexy. Reminds me of me.

Brazilchads! Time to go to war!

Attached: images.jpg (548x559, 34.87K)

Post brown butt spread

Famine. Just in time.

its crazy how I undertand this 100%. Porch of geese really is just drunk spanish

In economics he undermines the states until the social enterprises which have become unprofitable are taken from the state and subjected to his financial control.
In the political field he refuses the state the means for its self-preservation, destroys the foundations of all national self-maintenance and defense, destroys faith in the leadership, scoffs at its history and past, and drags everything that is truly great into the gutter.
>88HH