Why can't Russia invade USA instead?

Why can't Russia invade USA instead?
The Amerimutts are too comfy.

Attached: 088-2017_11_26_IMG_17954.jpg (1600x1067, 163.47K)

Russia can't even invade Ukraine properly

I agree why cant we have a good war?

ocean

Kek.

Siberia is right next to Alaska

Have you seen their ships?

only cyberwarfare

We can't have a good war because nukes exist.

The only thing they could do is launch nukes at us. Not gonna happen.

You paid?

Attached: Screenshot_20220301-111803_Chrome.jpg (1012x1412, 215.87K)

Two big fucking oceans that make the logistics almost impossible.
Although in this series I read in the 80s they did it after the nuclear war.

Attached: C0ABA4B1-AAD9-47ED-AC03-CB0C1235ABF6.jpg (599x1000, 226.04K)

Because Mexico is doing the job Russians won't! Bigot

One nuclear exchange later and nobody wins but the cockroaches.

They cant invade a bordering nation properly and you expect them to project their power over the pacific? bruh. They wouldnt even reach land.

5.45 can’t penetrate 400lbs of fat they would run out of ammo day 1

It wouldnt benefit either side. Plus the risk of nuclear war is too high.

They're waiting for China to finish it's acquisition of Canada before they both have a go at the well declined superpower and it's apathetic mixed race demoralized citizens.

FUCKING COME AND GET SOME RUS

I WOULD LOVE THIS RUSSIA SUCKS FUCKING COCK, THEY ARE ALL BARK AND NO BITE FUCK THEM

A lot of this vatnik shilling must be paid for by the manlet.

Attached: Screenshot_20220301-110119_Chrome.jpg (1079x1875, 646.27K)

Turks?

With what? Fishing boats?

>ocean
No problem for VDV, They'll wash up on shore

Why the fuck would they want the USA it's a shambles currently, runner up is my country

at this point i wonder if they have been able to keep their nukes in working order, i bet most of them are obsolete and they just use those husks as a deterrent because no one outside of Russia can verify that

Invading an actual continent thats technologically advanced and not stone age savages like the injuns or niggers is a logistical nightmare. The only reason the British War could be done was that America was still technologically underdeveloped, now Europe has no chance of ever invading the US.

Because their army is apparently no better than Mexico's

Retarded monkey

Russia can barely invade the cities a few miles from their border. You think they could launch an air or naval invasion? hahahahahahaha

memes about rusting navy and all that I just brushed off as memes. But seeing the equipment they send in the front lines? Im positive more than half of their shit doesnt work

I honestly don’t think they can do the cardio.

Lol, we can buy assault-style rifles and thousands of rounds at sporting goods stores. Explosive components are surprisingly easy to come by as well, especially if a war were to break out and enforcement would be lax. Niggerdom alone makes invading the US a laughable concept.

Attached: wholesome.jpg (720x720, 64.53K)

They wouldn't even call it an invasion if they tried.

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-205650_YouTube.jpg (1079x362, 92.44K)

because we only have two neighbors and they are both weak as fuck.

If china can't invade Taiwan, then no one can invade the US.

unironically if nukes wouldnt exist US will obliterate Russia and make it their puppy state
Russia "logistics" are literal dogshit. And their brave masculine soldiers would be vaporized by some non binary tranny in a AC comfy room with anime posters
Russia is only relevant for their nukes and "le crazy dictator" propaganda
They/them vs was/were army