It's over. Chechens Spetsnaz forces have arrived

It's over. Chechens Spetsnaz forces have arrived and are holding a parade in captured city

youtube.com/watch?v=m6V1yk9IBPo

Attached: cc.jpg (1080x608, 137.46K)

neat... these guys look buck wyl' mmmmhmmmm

holy based

I dont see much diversity and inclusion in those forces. Thier racism will be thier downfall

ive heard it claimed Chechens have the highest morale of all Russian forces? What is in this war for them?

not gonna lie, that looks menacing

Amerimutts living vicariously and a little homoeroticially through other, more masculine men.

They are basically the closest thing the real world has to Orcs

They just love fighting, it’s in their dna.

they've already engaged with a western army and been killed lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-093653_Twitter.jpg (1079x1300, 575.62K)

Shut up, cracker.

Debunked

Kek mutts are scared of a bunch of mountain niggers.

They've been raped, ruined and colonised so thoroughly they don't even have a culture beyond being punching bags.

Looks german

White "people" need to be exterminated, mixed folk will inherit the world.

Attached: fatass geopolitics.jpg (800x931, 156.07K)

Wait, I thought the Chechens had one guy die and they cried and retreated. Or, hold up, wait a minute, are you telling me that was all a lie too? No way!

Fucking Uruk-hai looking motherfuckers, spets my natz Allah lovers

All Muslims, so they grow up learning the importance of fighting Alhamdulilah.

So you do realize these soldiers are well known for decapitating defeated prisoners and holding onto the heads sometimes for shock value, right? I believe we "mutts" as you call us (which we all as humans honestly are) are more in tune with our primitive, violent human nature than you Britons. Our large veteran population is proof of that. There are more people here that know how to use weapons than in your country. So in my opinion, eat dirt, have yer mum get raped by a roving gang of Pakistani rapists and deal with it, Anglo mutt

>What is in this war for them?
war

Attached: 831.png (1044x869, 441.33K)