So what new countries will be created when this worthless shithole collapses (again LMAO)?

So what new countries will be created when this worthless shithole collapses (again LMAO)?

Attached: shutterstock_453518149(1).jpg (2550x1700, 182.69K)

The USSR

>if I say it a enough times it becomes true

Delusional shill, Ukraine is over in less than 3 weeks. Russia will win

New Burgerland

You deserve Islam.

Attached: 1643061687953.jpg (800x743, 75.66K)

It will mostly be tribes and nomadic hordes rather than counties in the traditional sense.

Israel. Same country that US will morph into.

Attached: Coat_of_arms_of_the_Soviet_Union_(1956–1991).svg.png (1280x1319, 907.15K)

I bet you thought the collapse of the russian empire ended in the 90s. That was only round one.

JUST TWO MORE WEEKS, COMRADE
TRUST THE PLAN ))))

Attached: 4C4A6338-5C02-413B-AADE-F61125B15EF4.jpg (600x600, 50.25K)

US without Alaska.

If Russia collapses due to sanctions and isolation, we're witnessing Versailles 2.0. The Russians will come back and cause misery to everyone within a couple of decades.

The shitty UE will be long gone before Russia disappears.

It's a pathology in the Russian people. Give them 20 years or so and the brain damage from the vodka diet becomes terminal and they chimp out. Russia should be systematically starved and their numbers kept in check every 10 years or so.

Ukrussia

It helps the argument that they actually did collapse once, as already noted by OP.

That's one possibility. God only knows what they'll do once they have nothing else to lose. But I'm not too worried about this.

The other is them becoming a defacto Chinese colony. Which is what I believe is actually happening. They'll survive, but worst, make China a fucking nightmare to deal with in the future. I swear to God, it almost feels like the West is unconsciously working for China. The whole thing just feels like an operation to make Russia 100% dependent on China.

>2 more weekers are back
Not again

>Russia will collapse
>two more w-weeks

Same as when USA and Europe were conquered by zionists: New Zimbabwe, New Nigeria, New Somalia, etc.

>I swear to God, it almost feels like the West is unconsciously working for China
It's not unconscious. The west can't allow for erratic and dangerous Russia to exist. With no means of taking over it they are selling it to China wholesale.