How do Americans cope with being the laughing stock of leftists all around the world?

How do Americans cope with being the laughing stock of leftists all around the world?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 3.55.07 AM.png (976x1094, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rEv3HRIVPUQ
ourworldindata.org/grapher/fertility-vs-contraception?time=1961..2020
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally asking for it

I WANNA FUCK HER OH MY FUCK
TIIIIITTIEEEEEESSS

leftists and third world countries deserve each other

Literally don't care.

Satan plants his flag in yet another country

Easy,
>I don't give a fuck what others think about retards.
I'm preparing for a more realistic future.
youtu.be/rEv3HRIVPUQ

Attached: wasted.jpg (1280x720, 65.63K)

>the laughing stock of leftists

Attached: 1646026849603.png (543x728, 168.16K)

>aborted Colombians
And that's a good thing

Why are columbian women so freaken hot should be the real question. God Damn

>How do Americans cope with being the laughing stock of leftists all around the world?
Sucking BBC and worshiping niggers.

If America is right leaning then holy fuck have we lost our way. I don't want abortions banned. I want women banned from decision making entirely

(OP)
Colombia is jew-town right?

Kill yourself you disgusting fucking tranny

Attached: 1616471821466.png (916x738, 810.62K)

>Right leaning
Are you 8 or retarded? The left has complete control of massive areas of society. How many people are getting banned for standing up for trans rights vs standing up for whites? Which also goes to show that the narrative the us is a white supremacist yet even tweeting the idea can get one banned & butt fucked financially.

Attached: 1645556042562.jpg (704x864, 125.57K)

They're fucked. You can chart a path from society to clown world and the majority of the movement is from birth control to abortion, and you get low birth rates, traveling wine aunt's, cat women, and eventually social collapse. At least Columbia is already a shit hole to begin with.

I'll never understand the histerical happiness women show at the prospect of being able to kill their unborn child.

Most mothers do not love their children. This is a hard fact of life we must face.

>Most mothers do not love their children. This is a hard fact of life we must face.
It is not a fact of life. It not normal or natural. It is the result of physical, mental and social manipulation. And the people responsible for this atrocity should never be forgotten or forgiven.

>laughing stock of leftists
Considering the fact that USA is a net exporter of leftism I wouldn't think so. The reds control your media with such a strong grip that even your most well-known news channel (CNN) goes by their color.

Oh noes, retards laugh at us. Better give a shit what they think.

Attached: 1645145502490.jpg (645x514, 94.71K)

Imagine popping out a kid into this economy though.
As long as conservatives and libertardians will consider any help or assistance to families "le ebil communism", the birth rates will keep plummeting.
Alternative is to make everyone poor but do you really want to have a shithole full of violent faggots with no other fun in life than bashing yuppie heads in?

She probably has haunted pussy.

Why don't these whores use birth control??? Why do they get too so excited because they get to kill a baby? It seems sick to me to cheer and jump around at the fact you are killing your baby..

>The Ghost Womb of Kiev

I fucken hate women it's unreal greetings

Economic policies do little to aid birth rates, Sweden has many pro-natalist economic policies and it is still below replacement levels.
What matters is contraceptive prevalence (which includes abortion), which is the main culprit of birth rate decline.
ourworldindata.org/grapher/fertility-vs-contraception?time=1961..2020

I bet your mother could relate. Dirty fucking degenerate like yourself. Bet she's real proud of you.

Why is murdering babies a right for women? If they have the right to kill that which they have dominion over them, why is it not my right to beat them?