Is this proof that even with all the money in the world, a beta male can only score a 4/10 on a good day?

Is this proof that even with all the money in the world, a beta male can only score a 4/10 on a good day?

Attached: 7DA9BF5F-D604-48C6-B744-4C35CC9D9D46.jpg (1536x2048, 286.67K)

this guy could fuck 99% of women
kind of based to choose this ugly chink instead

obviously
betas are betas and chads are chads
simple as
no good looking woman will want to be with some beta cuck no matter his money
alpha chads get the good looking girls
simple as

Asian girls age really badly

Attached: Business-refer-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1455, 353.71K)

remember that faceberg movie where the main character was swarmed with hot chicks? like it would be a believable story

Self-esteem accounts for a lot. I bet Zuckerberg isn't even that entertaining IRL given he acts like an android.

Attached: completelyNaturalDrinking.webm (640x360, 1.85M)

its more problem of attitude than money
also with money you can't really trust women if you are beta

That's called a Chinese handler. Ginger jews dont get top shelf slant pussy no matter what influence they control.

Attached: bill gates.png (923x1700, 1.12M)

>kind of based
Whats based for you?

That's top shelf asian stock? Fuck man, I'm sorry orientals. I really am.

They did not choose each other he was given a handler.

>that fucking thing
>top shelf

dude managed to find the manliest asian woman. She looks more many than the jew

the cautious glance at the end sells it.
>d-did they buy it?

It’s obvious that she does things that none of the bimbos at your gym or on Tinder in your area would ever do in bed
>regular anal
>pees on him
>pees in front of him
>cum inside of her
>daddy dom
>pet play
And she does it enthusiastically and not just for a paycheck. Good luck getting what he’s getting from your average gold digging cunt

CIA is the best match making site.

Well nobody wants to see a movie about a nerd that just got money but still gets ignored by all the thots on earth

I made your fine work into a permanent meme!

Attached: 1646197473403.jpg (600x800, 149.59K)

>this guy could fuck 99% of women
Apparently not.

Thanks fren, hopefully this meme spreads and it makes it to Zuckercuck himself

>the multi-billionaire goblin wife
Many such cases

He is just a figurehead footsoldier for his glownigger overlords.

Attached: lifelog.png (1104x691, 530.1K)

he chose what he wanted,
not the best that he could have looks-wise
you really think that him, bezos or gates can't marry literally any chicks they want ?
you are completely delusional

At some level of wealth you realize that the reason why 99% of women are willing to let you fuck them is because they're either going to cry rape for a big payoff or they're going to go for the gold by marrying you and getting billions in the divorce.

maybe not with no money, but if he paid them, eh definitely could.

That is an asian male isn't it

She still looks pretty hot compared to that decrepid old creature next to her.

Zuckerberg with all that money could easily be an 8 worked out grew a beard and not get his clothes from goodwill

she has male eyes

It's Mao's grandson in drag. Zuck gets buggered nightly.

Attached: wealth wife.jpg (750x621, 41.16K)

You literally just made this shit up lmao

Is that Jet Li in drag

He married her so he could get a piece of the Chinese market.

KEK

This nigga asked Xi to name his kid. Motherfucker is basically Chinese.

*Chinese
Age badly
Other Asians are good until 50. Some until 58. But then it's HARD fucking YODA mode.
A white woman at 70, if she avoids botox and embarrassing makeup can look dignified.
Slavic women are lost though. Just genetic. They melt after 30.

Dios mío...

Can they marry the queen of England?

That's a man... baby.

Attached: 1643940483685.gif (405x320, 2.34M)

If his wife were smoking hot you'd just say "wow she's using him for his money, she doesn't love him."

ive scored 10/10 while being completely poor and unemployed.

user, have you considered that maybe he actually loves her?

He was with her before he was rich, it’s impressive he stayed with her. But he’s pretty autistic, I don’t think he’d find another girl that would stick around.
Asian women are pretty demanding. She most likely pushed him to success.

I wouldn’t dump her. She’s obviously loyal, and she’s not hot enough to have other guys chasing her.

there's a middle ground between goblin and plastic kim.

It's proof that white and Jew betas can only score an *Asian* 4/10 on a good day. I have never seen an alpha chad white dude with an Asian girlfriend. Ever. Even dudes that are "alpha" or "chad" by Any Forums's bottom of the barrel standards have something seriously off with them if they're going for Asian women.

And no, I'm not a seething chang or roastie; I'm a white man myself. I just lived in the Bay Area for 10+ years and saw so many soi'd out white betas dating 4/10 villager tier Asian women that somehow felt like they were entitled to having a rich husband despite having next to nothing to offer; no tits, no ass, ugly face, etc. I guess the fact they aren't usually fat is something? lmao. Also, their apartments smell like stale rice and their breath smells like sour garlic. Fucking nasty.

>Zucc
>love
do you really, truly believe this?

didn't he specifically try to marry a chink girl so that the CCP would allow him to have facebook-meta-whatevershitnametheynowuse in China?

You're talking about one of the weirdest motherfuckers out there. No matter the money. It's well known that he isn't normal at all. Plus he has a baby dick.

Attached: 10.jpg (1440x810, 110.74K)

It only counts if she was conscious.

Damn is that the same couple?!

I bet she has blackmail on him

her face looks like the face of a mountain

Because they usually marry into a family of other rich people to increase wealth/influence.

he probably loves her not everything is about looks.

>>pees on him
>>pees in front of him
i love both these things do normal chicks really not do this? i've boend some freaks but never asked because of mutual friends. did it with hookers recently and loved it, regretted not asking my fav ex to pee on me

Zuck isn’t human. He has no idea what humans are suppose to find attractive because we all disgust the fuck out of him. He just went for Asian to fulfill his diversity quota, but didn’t get a black one because him and the rest of the things like him think black humans stink stink really bad. They also seem to be attracted to Asians a little bit in some way for some reason.

Slavic women tend to look like shit at relatively young ages because they all drink and smoke, plus their whole idea of wellness is to treat their bodies like garbage and drink some boiled water with random roots in it a few times per month

god, i hate straight people.