Is still dead

>is still dead

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-093653_Twitter.jpg (1079x1300, 575.62K)

>Ukraine is still winning

But he revived and then died again later

every time he respawns his beard shrinks a little

>NOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST REVIVE FROM THE DEAD AND BE KILLED AGAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thats what you sound like. fuck off. slava ukraine faggot.

How many fucking lives ? He died several times already.

All chechens look the same they are inbred cave people they can’t tell who’s who

didn't he only die once? if not fill me in because I didn't see evidence of him alive after the first report.

they already killed him like 5 times

>Mutt calling someone inbred
That’s a compliment coming from one of your kind.

You don't become a field Marshal until you die 14 times

Lmao

He will rest in the graves next to great chechen war heros such as Suamyual Hydob

Hohols are so retarded that they believe finding the name tag of a fucker named Muhammad, in a convoy of Muslim soldiers, means they killed a general. They are going to resurrect and kill this fella until the war ends and he goes back to running prison camps for faggots in Chechnya.

Tushayev is the BVLL your girlfriend tells you not to worry about

Proofs?

you didnt see any evidence that he died either

I love that their lead by young-middle aged men rather than geriatric faggots, I hope Putin sends them as an expeditionary force during the second American civil war.

This guy is going to be killed in every different Ukrainian town and village on various different military tasks with random amounts of soldiers and tanks accompanying him each time. And then when the war is finally over we'll find out he was alive the whole time.

They’re goddamnit got drunk during the state of the union

Chechens are unironically what happens when you cross a white chad and an arab chad

Attached: Chechens-ina-nutshell.jpg (2896x2896, 672.53K)

Circassians are the true caucasian masterrace