You are responsable for Kiev's defense

You are responsable for Kiev's defense

What is the best guerilla taticts to stop the Russia convoy and defend the citty causing the max amount of damage to the Russians and less losses on the ukrainian side?

Attached: file.png (584x391, 378.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fBu9nqBwxxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mine the highways
poison water supplies with diesel
kill babies

Why tell you?

-put rpg's in windows
...profit???

Hover every room in every building with low hanging dragon dildos.
Let the Russians come.
Liveleak it from every camera in every room as Russians rumble around my magical realm I made for them.

I like military tactics

I think they need a lot of barricades, snipers and mines outside the city, plus drones

blow the bridges and put NLAWs in the top floor windows of every building and Javelins on the rooftops

How to stop russian missiles? Plus without the bridges how they will receive supplies?

youtube.com/watch?v=fBu9nqBwxxo

Attached: 1646053080398.png (486x700, 407.2K)

Russia wants to avoid reputation, infrastructure, and civilian losses. Fight in ways that maximize those risks: record every moment so the world can be privy to the slightest mistakes; keep close proximity to buildings, roads, and anything else man-made; and use unarmed Ukrainians as shields.

shitty strategy with a false premise

Nice try, ivan

>What is the best guerilla taticts to stop the Russia convoy and defend the citty causing the max amount of damage to the Russians and less losses on the ukrainian side?

Surrender, unironically

Would you surrender to a criminal invading your house, killing your son and slapping you wife's butt?

You must constantly reposition. Pop a couple heads then find new cover before they vaporize the building you are in.

But they probably won't even push after a while of doing this, I suspect they will just cut supply lines and wait you out

Get out of the city and fight in the woods. Ambushes work. The ate about it. You need mines in the road. Also, snipers.

We must call in Gordon Freeman to save city 17 before Russia takes it over

Attached: f1qlev1yetn41.jpg (4304x3437, 792.3K)

Russians are fucked trying to fight a guerilla war

You can hit and run forever

Thay is why Brazil would never be occupied too, we have a lot of men to fight and a territory with the size of a continent

Nazis must be desperate to ask anons for help.

Surrender because the stakes of the war aren't high enough to justify the death and destruction that would result.

>Also, snipers.
The head hunter of Kyviv

Attached: file.png (1080x608, 1.19M)

whatever isreal does

>put all of your infantry in public busses and apartment buildings close to front lines
>hide your artillery within 20m of elementary schools
>put your armored divisions near hospitals (swap with elementary schools depending on distance to front line)
>kidnap russians kids, claim they're ukrainian and rope them to important strategic targets and claim russia is slaughtering kids

make sure you get great videos of it and post them to twitter imediately, thanks Elon Musk Starlinkā„¢

then this sets off all of the isreali/american dual citizenship oligarchs/political leaders in the USA and this escalates all problems because jews are literally nigger pitbulls who attack when they see a jew who has a papercut.

Attached: pepe56123.jpg (1872x1872, 295.21K)

Who the fuck wants Brazil

Deliver Zelinsky with a handgrenade up his ass...

Tell them they can have Donna's, the pipeline, some hot whores, and that I won't join faggoty NATO, the EU, or any other globalist nonsense groups, threatening your new expanded borders. We'll also help you get the rest of the band back together too.

Poof. No war. New bear frien.

This seems like it might work.

Attached: file.png (521x745, 437.83K)

Transition to female. Get AIDS. Get raped.

find zelensky and kill him. war over.

Force them to commit atrocities which causes a massive public outcry that makes NATO interfere.

>You are responsable for Kiev's defense
>What is the best guerilla taticts to stop the Russia convoy and defend the citty causing the max amount of damage to the Russians and less losses on the ukrainian side?
Complete and total capitulation to Russia. 100% surrender. There, Kiev is saved, losses are minimized and that kike Zelensky gets hanged.

Evac to more defensible postion and prepare to fight a gorilla war

evac the city, lure them in with cardboard cutouts of ukranian qt's, and set off a nuke. make sure any of your own forces that have questionable loyalty are there as well. blame russia.

Attached: 84042573-BC19-473C-B2B8-296D2DF7DAB6.jpg (900x500, 137.1K)

I surrender. Zelensky is a clown and western puppet

Make big fires outside the city and cover parts of the Russian force in smoke

Then artillery strike the smoke, then move to the next force.
this is what Mongols did

no

Depose the Maidanists.

Immediately surrender and publicly execute Zelensky.

So same shit they are doing now you mean.

Once Rus looses its patience (which I think was yesterday), it will start not giving a fuck about PR, so there goes your shit plan.

I don't think they still have any artillery and the smoke can go to the other side depending on the wind

someone points gun at you and ask you to give all your money.. do you check if he is bluffing?

It's more like if my drunken shithead dad and retarded brother kept throwing trash on the neighbor with gang connections' lawn and stealing his mail, he got sick of their shit, and came over to kick their asses. How far should I stick my neck out for them because they couldn't resist making trouble? Sure it sucks that they got beaten up, but what the fuck were they expecting? Most importantly, what the fuck do they expect me to do?

encircle the Russians doing the encirclement and attack them from behind

If the guy is threatening my family I would run towards the gun and try to give him a less lethal side to shot while I grab the gun and kill him, I would kill him even if I had to die too

>How far should I stick my neck out for them because they couldn't resist making trouble?
Until death because they are my family

Hello, It's all yours. Hello.

Attached: Hello.jpg (1280x720, 92.64K)

Attached: 4C10437A-E014-4112-97E1-B931BED34CEB.jpg (1376x1731, 278.87K)

Convince local nurses to make tiktok videos?

They are already doing this, I saw on a video
Tanks can't go through this?