Azov beheaded

Any proof or just propaganda?

Attached: 68C913D9-30C1-4E6D-81A0-65F6B45891E8.jpg (1125x463, 190.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/v0f12q.mp4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I need more Chechen beheading kino

Attached: bitchboy.png (318x273, 258.46K)

I swear I was told that azov was drone strikes yesterday

Who?

Probably fake but I heard there are Chechen forces in Mariupol

theres lot of cheeseburger nation propaganda and euro shit too

Attached: 27f837b45067bb1a3d1d18b5be97dbf4.jpg (317x281, 14.89K)

>emojis
kek

Attached: 16461731933200.jpg (1580x714, 372.8K)

Fuck I remember when I was 12 years old back before 9/11 and seeing this. It really really unnerved me. So goddamn desensitized to it now.

Anything that comes from that account is detached from reality

Gonna need the sauce

That was the first gore I ever saw. A long time ago. Didnt give me a good feeling at all.

>chechens all died in a convoy attack
>no they are getting crucified by azov
>no no they are actually beheading people
Not sure what to believe so I'll just assume they're all true

This marks every millennials path to desensitization

>those reactions
Social media has downgraded us as a species. I don't care who it is, to celebrate with those emojis at another person's beheading is to step down from our intended place in this universe with dignity. It goes into the level of animals, cavemen, etc

feels millennial man.

You can`t even imagine how much churka blood this video inspired, kek. Goebbels is amateur compared to this.

Please be true please be true please be true

Watch the Azov crucifixion one, it's 2 levels above simple beheadings.

>when Any Forums supports asiatic muslims beheading European nazis defending their homeland
This board has really gone to shit

But user, weren't the Azov all wiped out on some island yesterday?

The one benefit to WW3 is that Chechens will cease to exist as a people.

Attached: 1552735299881.gif (400x222, 1.82M)

That guy has been pretty reliable, no proofs yet though

No, dummy. They shot a rocket right outside of their recruitment center 2hrs before they were gonna open it so that it would scare off any stupid faggots thinking it was a good idea to join Azov

I think that’s what having all your innocence taken at once feels like, I watched it too so I know that feeling. I can remember it vividly.

Nah, HQ in Mariupol was bombed.

Based. Fuck foreign mercenaries. Any country that isn't a total piece of shit wouldn't use them. We need to investigate and sanction countries supporting them in these scenarios.

>This board has really gone to shit
Yeeeeeeeep, it’s pretty bad

Attached: BC23BBDF-ED3B-4B6E-A9AC-54569D395C1A.jpg (579x575, 299.36K)

Hello darkness, my old friend.

le blumpf is on the side of putin. Any Forums will pretend to hate bloumpf now but they can't keep their mouths of his cock

Ok Columbia University diversity hire, go preach your marxism elsewhere Khazar faggot

I heard the ghost of Kiev was an Azov boy, but he was jewish so he flew to Israel. But there are muslims in Israel so he was beheaded in Israel.

Source: Twitter

Please confirm

If they were really Nazis they would be supporting kikes.

>Based. Fuck foreign mercenaries. Any country that isn't a total piece of shit wouldn't use them.
There is no such country.

This is what Any Forums supports now apparently. Muslims beheading Christians. This is Russia. This is who Putin sends because his own military had no desire to murder their own people.

very correct post

Attached: 1645885551113.png (1758x810, 1.8M)

No one cares anymore it's getting boring. Wake me up when it's actual white people again and not jews touching and destroying the planet.

Who's Azov? I know of Azov but not the person.

Attached: Wiigiwaam 2.jpg (200x139, 8.3K)

If you fight for NATO and theirJewish puppet president you are no friend of mine

Attached: 1646197244612.jpg (1069x770, 73.21K)

It's fake.

This is your fellow hohol "nazis" in Chechnya on side of terrorists. Our army trusted slavic faces and ended up in ambushes. God have a sense of humor.

Attached: b607f53-unso[1].jpg (625x428, 170.5K)

I believe it from the fat, unshaven photos of Azovs I've seen.

Chechens were killed and then their bodies crucified only to be resurrected to enact revenge on Azov through beheading and bullet wound rape. Damn, when they converting?

My first gore video was some random one I accidently stumbled upon on youtube of all places. It was some little girl being beaten to death with wooden sticks (more like logs, that's how big they were). All while a whole crowd of people was standing around it, doing nothing. It was from some shithole Asian country.

Azov is kike controlled useful fools responsible for killing their fellow Ukrainians why the fuck would you feel any sympathy towards them lmao

T. Country that used foreign mercenaries

only 90s kids will remember this

Trigger warning. Normally i don't post these things in respect for the suffering but it's important to see these horrors to understand parties.
files.catbox.moe/v0f12q.mp4

>a couple of volunteers in Chechnya vs 10k Chechens trained and equipped by Russia.
Russia is a nation of satanists.

i was 20 and i couldn't sleep for 2 weeks, kek. poured out like a knocked over milk carton

I remember where I was and who I was with and everything. I felt really bad for that dude. The pic in the post is the best resolution Ive ever seen of that video.

Go back to plebbit. That video was very tame. The worst part is just minor moaning noises.

Not my problem.

First gore video I ever saw, first human death I ever saw, I was like 13 and saw it on Ogrish linked from Any Forums

funny if true

Why were neo-nazis fighting alongside communists and muslims on both sides of the Donbass Conflict?

Attached: C1089AA9-935D-4DB8-9FBF-3E099DB3835E.jpg (828x612, 545.26K)

Attached: C749DBB0-52CE-4803-8EC4-D47F52AE3478.jpg (1024x816, 169.01K)

That wasn't shit.

My first was in a fifty hitlers troll post on some forum that ended with an ED “offended?” Style image of shitloads of gore

>20
>couldn't sleep for a week
Goddamn, really? I was 14 when I first saw that video of that kid in Mexico with his hands and face cut off being tortured. My generation is fucked, isn't it?

Chechens are muslim niggers

me too bro. I can still hear the gurgles.

>that wasn't shit
Congrats to you?

Both sides are controlled by jews.

Thanks but I'm still not supporting NATO

Attached: 1646197688050.jpg (719x797, 58.48K)

Oh so they bombed a building and didn't kill them. Good job.

For me it was a cartel torture video. You know the father and son together? Brutal shit, it changed the way I viewed brown people forever.

>American flag
>tame video claiming its horrifying
>dogshit english "see these horrors to understand parties"
Hey Russian faggot shill. Are you going to post something that identifies which groups the people involved in this video are associated with or are we just supposed to take your word for it?

they tried to claim be was a rapist

He says that, in that hat. GURRL.

FuCk you for making me remember this

Personally don't give a fuck. Just wanted to see seething if this happens.

It's not

can i get the tg group link?
thanks