If there's one thing Chechens love doing, it's beheading conscripts...

If there's one thing Chechens love doing, it's beheading conscripts. Things will accelerate rapidly once 4k videos get uploaded of white kids being beheaded slowly while Chechens laugh.

Attached: Dagestan.png (843x686, 561.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gq.com/story/ramzan-kadyrov-leader-chechnya-boots
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lord this is fucking awful

>Slavs
>White
The moment anyone implies this you know they are a shil, for either the Russians or the Ukrainians.

LMAO RIP COSSACKGUNDI NOOOO. He was a kike

>not defecting to Chechnya
ngmi

Attached: kadyrov.png (720x1280, 941.8K)

That brings back memories. I remember a time when the internet shocked me.

Fuck that looks terrible. This world is so fucked

Attached: 1645648052436.jpg (317x288, 27.42K)

Why would Chechens behead? This isn't a holy war. They are going after nazis specifically, they don't have a right to behead anyone unless they insult islam or have a Nazi tattoo. Under their own religious law they'd be criminals committing murder.

The fuck is going on with the guy on the right's boots? are those platform shoes? Is he like a turbo manlet, and trying to compensate with his shoes?

It's how the MSM narrative is pushing it. They make no distinction between slavs and other euros. You know this.
Old habits die hard, that's why. Plus, it demoralizes the fuck out of their perceived enemy.

This is the gayest 'war' so far. Barely anything has happened.
Looks like a manlet to me yea hahaha. cope shoes.

Everyone wears those in Shibuya trust me
Even guys standing 180 cm wear those
Not sure why

>BASED RUSSIAS AND CHECHENS

They're designer

Yeah well their enemies are dripping their own bullets in pig fat too.

>Good and happy dogs. Well fed, motivated to please the master.pjw8x

holy shit the orcs are at it again

are you an ayy? no one on this planet follows their own rules dude

they are quite literally PRADA designer boots
gq.com/story/ramzan-kadyrov-leader-chechnya-boots

They're mercenaries you stupid fuck. This is what mercenaries do. Azov did the same things to others in Syria, Yemen and Yugoslavia.

I hate Russians and they deserve to lose, but Azov did take 150 Russians into a building, most unarmed, and lit the whole building up.

I'm for state sovereignty, but I'm not for Jews and Israelis throwing american dollars and lives around to seize land they have weak claims to.

>omg so fucked up!!!!!
Newfaggot pussies

Oldfriend like me, then? The only 2 videos that shocked me after dagestan.avi was 3 guys 1 hammer and funkytown. That's about it.

I think the element of the murderers thoroughly enjoying and finding the act pleasurable is what's required for me to be truly shocked.

If it's just some arabs or cartel doing their job, it's not the same.

If Yeltsin wasn't a fat drunkard and kekold he would've firebombed grozny and start over from scratch.

Poor lads, Russian Federation did them dirty. At least the savage bastards are fighting for the good side now.

no, ahmed, sura 9 of the fake holy book the quran says to fight and kill all non-Muslims till they are subdued and pay the jizya humiliation tax

To be fair, in two of these conflicts Azov was fighting with Russians on the same side. It's a big hoax. They're draining our treasuries and giving us window dressing.

One retard who they'll never find vs hundreds of innocent Christians who muslims view as misguided allies.

Cartels seem like they're having fun 9/10 times

Imagine being stupid enough to let Muslims take you prisoner lol.

>Being this chucked for the kikes

Jewtuin and Abramovich can fuck off to Isreal.

Ok lol, are you forgetting the Chechen column that got absolutely assraped like yesterday. Keep coping putlet. Nobody is scared of you subhuman niggers anymore

Attached: 1646130837855.jpg (202x221, 13.17K)

Bet you didn't even watch the video you zoomer faggot.

>Things will accelerate rapidly once 4k videos get uploaded of white kids being beheaded slowly while Chechens laugh.
I've been saying this and all putinbots will have to look at those videos and I hope it haunts them till they die.

Azov did this to them a while ago, a good reason the Chechens joined so quick was because they wanted revenge. Looks like they got it

Ffs, and all because the West tried to make Ukraine a NATO member.

I'm sure it will work out for you.

I don't think they do.

OP is confusing Chechen loyalists and all the Al Qaeda and other US & Arab backed terrorists who fought in the Chechen wars.