>100s of likes per day
>at least 10 from 6ft, 6 figures, chads
>

>Average man
>3 likes per year
>overweight
>single mother
>gold digger

Are these apps going to actually end society?

Any woman who has ever made a profile could easily have had sex with hundreds of men and no one would be able to know.

Attached: -1x-1.jpg (2000x1500, 925.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bhALIgyS4Ic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

society's already on it's way out, these apps just seal the deal

Just bee urself

The average man has lost 50% of his wage to inflation since 1992, that is also part of it

imagine not seeing the big picture and not... well, I'm not going to tell you goons my plan.

heheheh have sex

Threads like this are a huge confidence boost for me because I do the numbers you say women do on all of the popular apps

I'm just waiting for an user to post THE infographic

Same here, I got a ~30% reply rate mostly from 7 or 8/10s when I used this shit. I thought it was kinda bad, until I heard what normal dudes get.

im 6'6 and relatively good looking, i got like 15 likes first 2 days, the women were decent looking but they're there just to talk and get attention

at least here tinder aint that great for getting pussy

Used it like 5 years ago and it worked normally. Then again like the last couple months and they literarily hide your possible matches behind a pay wall.

Attached: israel-jew-world-order-shekel.jpg (335x360, 39.92K)

>Are these apps going to actually end society?
Society ended decades ago

OP forgot to factor in how well men can market themselves on their profile. Nearly every dude's dating profile I've seen looks like they're trying to appeal to other men. This makes the average female repulsed, and laugh with their friends about it. Being brown also doesn't help you much but it is what it is.

>men are attracted to face
>women are attracted to status

Just hit the gym and meet women irl faggot

Have you ever considered that those women are being rejected in real life so they go on instagram? They are single, nobody wants them.

Welcome to the "adult" dating market. If you didn't meet your wife throwing balled paper at each other on the school bus you'll always be settling.

50 likes. 33 matches. I've fucked 6 girls I've met on tinder. You're just ugly. Cry about it.

Attached: Screenshot_20220302_013423_com.tinder.jpg (1080x2312, 538.59K)

>3 likes per year

L

I’m pretty settled down now and not banging random sluts off these apps but let me give young anons some advice: never use these apps to “develop a relationship” in advance, use the app to schedule a meet and leave everything else about your average life to mystery until you meet. If you’re talking to a girl for more than 24 hours on this app it’s likely she fucked someone else that first night you “met” instead of you.

Good video on how tinder screws both males and females:
youtu.be/bhALIgyS4Ic

Essentially:
>Over 50 percent of women only use it for vanity and validation
>Women filter out 80% of men
>They've played them selves because now they have to fight with a massive pool of women for a small group of Chad's

this is good dating advice in general. Dating is 90% logistics.. which is why it's called "dating"

I guess I am leaving out that you have to have the looks to get a girl to meet you, but you wouldn’t waste the time being on these apps without the looks right user?