/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #567

Previous: ▶Latest:
>Heavy fighting being reported in Kharkiv
>Russia is conducting tactical strikes in Kyiev. A TV tower was hit. Another missile missed and hit a Holocaust memorial site.
>Russian strike on Kharkiv administrative building
>Russian forces attacking Mairupol
>40 mile long convoy heading towards Kyiev
>Peace talks ended, no agreement reached
>Zelensky says Belarus leader assured him that missiles, warplanes and helicopters won’t fly to Ukraine from his territory
>Putin orders Russian nuclear deterrent forces to be on alert
>Ukraine successfully repelled an attack on Kharkiv
>Russian forces have met heavy resistance as they advance on Kyiev
>Russian Forces are pushing into Sumy.
>Gypsies stole a Russian tank
>Russian army releases first ever video of the Chernobyl nuclear plant after capturing it (t.me/intelslava/20722)
>Azov Battalion has started training volunteers in Kyiev
>High-rise building in Kyiev hit by missile, origins unknown, both sides claim it was the other side's missile
>Melitopol has fallen under Russian hands
>Russians forces are in the outskirts of Mariupol.
>Seven civilians died in a day in the LPR and DPR from shelling by Ukrainian security forces, LPR authorities report
>Russia says Sweden and Finland may face military and political consequences if they attempt to join NATO
>Russian troops already in Kyiev's outskirts (~10km), entire city expected to become a warzone within days
>Kalibr cruise missile exploded over Kyiev in the night. Intercepted by a SAM
>10,000 AKs given out to citizens of Kyiev
>Russian websites are currently being cyber attacked
>Japanese cargo ship hit with a missile from the Ukrainian side
>Chernobyl nuclear plant under Russian control

liveuamap.com/
Frequent objective analysis of the war: understandingwar.org/
Multicam stream: youtu.be/iZebYm-nenY

Attached: 1646192927432.jpg (828x857, 252.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/41_d4D7T6uI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Another missile "missed" and hit a Holocaust memorial site.
ftfy

They're going to take moldova too

Attached: its over.jpg (1148x845, 120.75K)

Kherson, I think.

Attached: 16461952681000.jpg (783x591, 162.84K)

Attached: cure.jpg (1280x720, 169.57K)

Kherson confirmed taken or fake news?

The war doesn't exist.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU

BUT IM FEELING TWENTY TWOOOO

Attached: 3F7898D9-5D72-4F00-A5F1-E142CA5CE193.jpg (810x362, 23.17K)

Attached: putinushka.jpg (2560x1440, 211K)

From previous thread, What is even the end goal in all of this?

Installing a puppet regime and having to have an occupying force to deal with an insurgency for 10 years while further bankrupting Russia?
Clay?
Partition?

my mom says it's real
but she also believes in jesus and healing crystals, so don't take anything that mad bitch has to say as truth

if only you knew...

Attached: 16461952681000.jpg (494x702, 78.99K)

>They're going to take moldova too
for their strategic dirt reserves?

I feel sorry for them. God save Russia.

fuck, this one missed, I mean hit

Attached: 1646178507639.webm (854x480, 831.71K)

Lol. Its not real.

youtu.be/41_d4D7T6uI

Also it seems like:
>the advance on Kiev has stalled until whatever the fuck the convoy does happens
>the Sumy advance is consolidating gains and focusing on the city
>the Kharkiv advance is stalled while they bomb it
>the Donbass advance is consolidating gains >Odessa advance seems to have captured Kherson and now consolidating
>Mariupol advance seems to have connected the Donbass and Crimea forces and besieged Mariupol.
Despite what the West thought it would be (which they base their 'haha this isn't going as we planned for them' narrative), this isn't a blitzkrieg. It's a tactic, preplanned advance to minimize infrastructure destruction and civilian casualties. Yet now that the Ukrainians are putting up a significant fight the bombings are intensifying. Also, the Ukrainian forces near the Donbass contact line are in serious risk of getting pincered and encircled if the Russians can break through Kharviv. Then Zaporizhia and Dnipro would be next.

Attached: Day1-6.gif (977x1200, 1.13M)

fatherless

still falling for conspiracy theories eh Edward

>Kherson taken over
>Mariupol surrounded and going to fall in the next couple days
>Kharkiv under attack
>Kiev can't get supplies from the West

Attached: monkey eating watermelon.jpg (205x245, 11.07K)

show nose shylock

Attached: nosejob.jpg (768x576, 47.73K)

how do people even tell them apart from Ukr soldiers? just the Z in the back?

if kharkov, kherson, and mariupol don't fall today, it's fucking over. been like 3 days since russia has grabbed anything and these cities in particular have been "encircled" and had "soldiers entering" a hundred times already.

Prove the war is real.

Russia's goal is a buffer state which is not part of NATO. They can accomplish that without an occupation.

Also, you are vastly overestimating the likelihood of a sustained insurgency here. The Ukraine has been under Russian influence for hundreds of years. This isn't North Americans in Iraq...

> land bridge to Crimea
> shale gas in Donetsk and Black Sea
> neon (fundamental for semiconductors) in Odessa
> sunflowers

Attached: 851334935750377492.png (128x117, 9.55K)

while the russian army has proven themselves subhuman, they still outnumber and out gun the holols by a fair margin, even with NATO gibs. they will win eventully, but its a matter how how much meat they are willing to grind

I thought Vlatnik weapons couldn't hit their target

I was there. I fought off the Russians at the gates to Kiyeff. Just me and my KA47 sniper assault rifle

It's pronounced KEEF. SOFT V. Get it right or don't talk about it. That's what's important. It's keef.

Ukrainian camo is lighter, and they often wear armbands to identify each other. But yeah, friendly fire is a huge issue. The coalition in the Gulf War lost as many men to friendly fire as to the enemy.

First post best post, it was me this time

also

I was there, they called me the "Kike of Karkhov". I singlehandedly defended 6 gorillion jewish graves from incoming russian nazi missiles, with my bare hands. Its tru, check this video game footage

why do people pretend to know what putin is thinking or feeling?

>The Ukraine

Attached: 1609123654260.jpg (600x627, 26.69K)

actually Eddie, you're wrong
picrel

Attached: checkmate.png (1602x642, 220.48K)

You act like things have to happen in days. No, they can be sustained for weeks, months, years. Obviously Putin has decided to minimize civilian casualties, which is why he hasn't glassed everything (which he could do.)

Parroting the "it's been X days already!" line is just propaganda. Take a look at the maps of the front. It's over.

Take some time to think of WHY this started. WHO looked weak. WHO gave the green light to Putin. WHO is responsible. And that is JOE BIDEN. The same guy who's team is making you fume, wish, beg for the Ukraine to win -- they did this to you. And now they're turning it into support for them; wag the dog.

to make themselves feel better

Hasn't presented a single argument. I accept your concession.

because we all know he is voldemort evil madman, simple

They can only if they hear reports that their are innocent civilians at the location.

REPORTS FROM THE FRONTLINE THAT THERE IS A CAT

Attached: 9CD778B0-B21B-4E52-BACD-E47681ACAC96.gif (200x200, 449.84K)

>insurgency for 10 years
Why would this happen?

>Kieff
>Kiyeff

Attached: Kermit.jpg (322x292, 11.06K)

Because he lets in millions of third world Muslims. He’s as bad as merkle

Can we just stop this tripfag shit before it starts and say no replying to it no matter what?

the red band

>Despite what the West thought it would be
Before the invasion happened, we thought Ukraine wouldn't last 4 days.

>They told us we should spell it kyiv, so I will!

Attached: 9yZWhVGpeBWZwA81BdPTecDceZ8w4oU4HPZHdFK8nHc.png (768x768, 202.62K)

putine is gonna win because yesssss
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Russians have armbands too, just different colours
>The coalition in the Gulf War lost as many men to friendly fire as to the enemy
This won't really happen here, as troops have distinct firing lines and attack directions

Fuck off back to /chug/ kremlinshill

No. What's correct ua? C'mon now.

Attached: chrome_screenshot_1646196316182.png (2048x893, 431.69K)

lol you're next yuropoor

Attached: 1646188911884.jpg (1080x1053, 123.32K)

Ukrainebros... WE WON

Attached: FM0XlC7WQAA4SQK.jpg (593x456, 36.62K)

The ruskies have a higher tolerance for casualties than the US does.
>we
US intel did because they thought they'd fight like we do in the middle east.

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2022-03-02T04-45-37.173Z.png (2542x3130, 1M)

latvian mad I'm not pro-ukraine? I don't even like russia or putin lol

This invasion tells us that slavic militaries are really REALLY incompetent. Almost Muslim-tier

I'm going to destroy this general. Please give me a chance. I hope there's Ukrainians in here.

you know, twitter and reddit are quite good at making you hate your own

>This won't really happen here, as troops have distinct firing lines and attack directions
and also because the Americans aren't involved so the risk of friendly fire has massively dropped

Attached: 1646158505664.jpg (856x1765, 650.53K)

gonna cry?

Last pro-russian president was overthrown though, so I'm not sure about that. And for the past 8 years there were plenty of insurgents near the border. Supposedly.

No, we shouldn't have any Russian or Chinese embassies in Canada.

Putinbros.... its over they renamed a street after him... lets go home

Or Indian

Russia told ukranian civilians to leave Kiev and that they are going to shell the city… things are about to get interesting

Go fuck your babushka. Mongolian niggers.

Why is Kharkov now kharkiv? I’m tired of this shit. Start calling Moscow Moskva and call Russia Rossiya. He’ll start calling china Zhonguo while we’re at it.

Stop this freedom fries bullshit

lol vdv BTFO'd yet again

Attached: 274860917_5135370519911856_8591706304450986033_n.jpg (945x835, 112.91K)

Yeah, I meant both Ukrainians and Russians have them. Nonetheless, there undoubtedly have been and will be friendly incidents, even if the Gulf War is an extreme example.

source?

the only thing I have taken away from this is that both putin and zelenski are manlets

It's not a bad trolling, you know.

Attached: 1447307911080.jpg (250x239, 12.73K)

imo, a cold war partition of the country. neoliberals can go to West Ukraine's capital of Lviv, Russians can go to East Ukraine's capital of Kharviv (or maybe something along the coast idk), and Kiev will be split like Berlin was.
We'll be hearing about the Kiev/Kyiv/Keeeev wall for the foreseeable future.

Attached: 1646013629434.png (1098x615, 432.3K)

keep coping faggot. russia is on a strict time limit. their country is falling apart and their troops and equipment are being destroyed by the thousands. this war will not last longer than a month, it literally cannot. there will be no money to finance it, no one to fight, no equipment to fight with.
if russia cannot grab territory quickly, it's over for them.

saving this gem for when you larp on brit/pol/ tomorrow

Attached: 09184918061.png (588x113, 14.21K)

I was being ironic, dont worry ivan

white people aren't going to fight an insurgency for 10 years

explain why this is wrong. Personally I don't care about it unless someone mentions it