Are the overwhelming majority of men doomed to sexlessness and 3rd world destitution...

Are the overwhelming majority of men doomed to sexlessness and 3rd world destitution? It feels like most of us are going to end up irreverent and jobless from the coming collapse, living shit-shack hutts by the millions while all the good women get taken by the golden few chads with all the wealth, status, land, resources.Should we just kill ourselves in mass to avoid such inevitable humiliation???

Attached: 1646181984669.jpg (1762x1330, 568.78K)

Looks straight out of a cartoon

The one on the right is still nice desu

fat ass and titties are real, though

How do we stop this?

Attached: Snaptik_6971871332367666433.webm (540x960, 512.86K)

I would creampie the two versions and have lots of babies with it

Would still

Face on the left is real too, search for capbarista

Attached: EFLmLSTWwAEWfTB.png (563x806, 161.65K)

sex is overrated

would still fuck the shit outta her ngl

> Are the overwhelming majority of men doomed to sexlessness and 3rd world destitution?

I think that's just you

I would bone her even more in the Jewish looking pic desu. I hate those fake faces.

I STILL WOULD

Attached: behead all satans___.jpg (1200x1604, 1.67M)

I don't care about hot lesbians they are just a cocktease and a waste.

All of the sudden I would die for Plastine

>all the good women get taken by the golden few chads
If that were the present reality there wouldn't really be a problem. The problem is that for so many zoomer aged women date rape by niggers and spics is the only sex they've ever had. It causes a feedback loop where traumatized women start equating their assaulter with alpha characteristics. Then it gets validated and further encouraged by trashy music and television serials. For women to go full 80/20 on legitimately alpha chads would be an improvement over the present situation.

You're putting pussy on a pedestal.

Shut the fuck up monkey.

Come and make me :)

somehow that makes it better for me and I'm not sure why

Let me ask you this. Who the fuck do you think hasn't heard that old fogey?