Hehehehe hohohohoho ahahahahahaha

Hehehehe hohohohoho ahahahahahaha

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 8.25.37 PM.png (1228x850, 541.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

help.cbp.gov/s/article/Article-195?language=en_US
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>buy bitcoin
>leave russia

Attached: 1642875064291.jpg (499x499, 50.54K)

is he trying to get killed?

The solution to all these sanctions is to just resurrect the Soviet system or implement a Chinese system of state-controlled markets

I think so.
I hope he has loyal security. If he gets replaced with another zog puppet the world is done.

Isn't this already the norm in every globohomo country?

This is some Venezuela tier shit that's probably a last ditch effort before he hits the eject button to the Bahamas.

Sir Primate already predicted it.

Attached: Dis_Neega1.png (844x772, 918.78K)

we literally have the same law here

Attached: ap1646153467313.jpg (461x349, 73.83K)

I don't think it's officially the rule but if you get pulled over on the highway and the cops find a lot of cash they're going to take it and you'll never get it back.

Oh. I wouldn't know.

Still not allowed to leave the country here.

How interesting that the USA has exactly the same limit of $10,000

help.cbp.gov/s/article/Article-195?language=en_US

Really nothing to see here.

Attached: 1645702496525.jpg (1280x896, 198.95K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 20-32-11 Can TSA Seize Cash at the Airport for Civil Asset Forfeiture .png (611x394, 32.64K)

lol this

>Shoygu, it's time to send in more VDV
>Over water, sir?
>Da, do it NOW!

Attached: 1646192413262.webm (576x1024, 2.34M)

do you really think the russian people are capable of that

>How interesting that the USA has exactly the same limit of $10,000
Read it again. The official rules don't say you can't do it, only that you need to fill out paperwork if it's more than $10,000.
But like I posted it sounds like there's a good chance the cops will seize it either at the border / airport, or they will follow your car and pull you over later for "improper lane change" and then "smell marijuana" and then their drug dog will "signal that it smells marijuana" and they will search your car against your will and oh look you're carrying too much cash it could be drug related, and then you'll never see it again and the courts won't help you.

None of you Changs live in a country that is about to become Liberia though.

Desperation moves of a dying nuclear power with its finger on the button. Better fire off some more sanctions and throw more gas on the fire, like just stop dying bro what are you going to do?

That's not the point. Why is the paperwork to "comply" required at exactly the same number for every country in the world

Yes

>Why is the paperwork to "comply" required at exactly the same number for every country in the world
People like simple round numbers.

Yes, retarded ass mutt is making a fool of himself.

That's the most retarded answer you could've come up with. Congratulations.

You can definitely take over $10,000 out of the USA, you just have to declare it.
This says Russia is prohibiting it entirely.

Thats when you just make sure you get their name and badge number and turn them into swiss cheese in a gorilla style ambush

Why do I need anyone's permission to carry something that belongs to me. And why is it alwasy $10,000 no matter where I go

>That's the most retarded answer you could've come up with.
It's the answer.
Not sure how it is in your country but in the US most people can barely do basic arithmetic.
If the limit was something like $9500 the border would be backed up because the person working customs wouldn't be able to understand it.

Russia has survived more than this. survived the Mongols, the Swedes, Napoleon, feudalism, ww1 communism, famine, Stalin themselves, the cold war, economic collapse.

you think Russia will just die now because Ivan can't buy a new 1080? if you weren't retarded, you'd be buying the dip. these sanctions and cancellings are temporary and just for show.

Attached: 1646141548051.jpg (2042x1379, 249.7K)

Okay now who's the retard. Everyone wants your stuff. Especially the government.

>block(chain)s your path

Attached: shitcoinsmad.png (890x700, 9.44K)

The simplest number would've been 0. Same as the amount of sense your argument makes.

Yeah I'm sure the nigger down the street wants my money too and he is no more entitled to it than some illegitimate government.

Fren you may have autism.
Someone had to decide what to set the number to. Their brain said $10,000. That became the number. Don't overthink it.

Yes, usually you have to pay a fee and if you dont prove the money is legal your money is stolen and you go to jail

I can't take out 10 grand or leave the country. Maybe I should sail to Russia,

>entitled
In truth if someone can take something from you against your will with no repercusions then they are entitled to it.
I dont like it but that's how it works.