Reminder that nobody here would support putin if "the left" wasn't against him

Reminder that nobody here would support putin if "the left" wasn't against him.

None of you actually have independent thoughts, you NPCs are simply programmed to go against whatever lefties think.

Attached: 1646157789794.jpg (1170x1119, 445.55K)

You're right. I'd much rather we stayed the fuck out of this event. But yes I will almost always support the opposite of what the MSM tells me to.

Youre on the wrong channel, go to reddit to find your MAGA hats you retard

yeah it's like OP doesn't know we're unironically nazi's

Look, basically, I'm just not gonna support The Ukraine.

I know...
Ughhhh I know...
I'm sorry!!!

It’s just that I’m not going to support them (The Ukraine) is all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Also, Kiev*

Attached: 1627569469076067.jpg (819x1024, 151.25K)

True!
I would not support commie Russia if their opponent weren't a zog vassal state.
Congrats on figuring that out, kike

But you're wrong. I would opppose the US government gaining another client state no matter what the idiotts on the left believe.

fuck putin

Checked
Also
>We
Nigger I'll eat you. GTKRWN

We go against lefties because they support disgusting things like trans acceptance.

Attached: 1646190962787.png (1032x1151, 908.6K)

Why would nazis support the multicultural, multiracial country ran by jewish oligarchs, world leader in abortions and aids where nationalists get thrown to prison?

>

Attached: 1646052637948.jpg (360x479, 36.94K)

>Any Forums is contrarian
Welcome new friend.

>falling for the putin stronk meme
ngmi

>beep BOOP use NPC anti-Russia script #4957

Attached: E4A65390-C971-4834-BF20-BCF479B6E416.png (1100x900, 268.39K)

dont confuse our hate for the globohomo with support for putin

everybody who opposes me supports Ukraine, so that naturally makes me suspicious.

Attached: 1645737307299.jpg (392x384, 36.71K)

Close but not quite. I like leftwingers that hate Jews.

>putting your Twitter username on your low-effort shitpost

You do realise that Russia has the most jewish goverment outside of Israel, right? It's ran by jewish oligarchs.

i'm rightwing, i support Ukraine. I strongly hate putin. I guess that makes me a centrist right winger lol
globohomo you mean west.

The most jewish oligarch Boris Berezovsky was epstein'd. Other businessmen no longer have the power to influence important political decisions.

You're like that cartoonist guy, crying about people being right about the fake vax.

I think you forgot to turn on your vpn.

Do you perceive me as some enemy NPC soldier with red text? I am not your enemy desu

yes

At least i hope you are getting paid, simping for putin for free would be pretty pathetic.

Because reddit likes the other jew

>Ukraine
>the only country besides Israel itself to have both a Jewish prime minister and president
Kek.

I just tell the truth I guess. When someone say something untrue, I just want to say that it's not true, that's all. I am not some enemy putinist

Back during Yeltsin's reign, American globohomo media loved him because he legit was controlled by a cabal of Jews. When Putin came he weakened this cabal, that's why yhe media and other globohomo weirdos are kvetching so much and hate Russia.

Attached: IMG_1928.png (828x945, 116.95K)

If that was a Russian flag in the background, you literally would not be able to tell the difference.

then defect, get all your things and leave before they wont let you

"The left" supports war. Here I thought the left will never get to the point but they did because they were programed to.

If you are an ideologue, you are an NPC by definition. If you are a survivor, you suck the most competent dick.

Incorrect. Idgaf about Putin, HOWEVER. Putin taking Ukraine would weaken the already tenuous hold the EU has over Europe and shake American faith in our own government.
I'm here for chaos, pure and simple because chaos will pave the foundation for a nationalist America.
If Europeans have to die for my nation to be reborn? Thats just a sacrifice I'm willing for you to make.

Attached: 1628301285880m.jpg (1024x756, 230.7K)

>russia being ran by oligarchs is untrue

eh kiddo, most pacifist activism in history was by the enemy.
no side is exclusively peacenik. you dunce.

The Jew fears the white man's wars.

It's not """""the left"""" it's liberal democracy.
That whole system must die and that's why we support Putin.

how many pullups can you even do?
you sound like a weak faggot

I do not see many political influence of businessmen in our state.
Propaganda and media are controlled by state.
There are no businessmen in the Kremlin.
The Kremlin can sacrifice the interests of businessmen.
Even in small spheres, the state is always more important than business.
Remember how Russian state ministries impose their policies on business companies.

So I don't think that Russia is jewish oligarchy. It's not true.

>we don't want globohomo under a guise of liberal democracy, we want authoritarian globohomo