Are american retarded?

It's obvious to me most of my fellow mutts haven't been to Russia. Especially the boomers
>prostitution bars rampant
>aids is rampant
>drug use is rampant
>male on male rape is rampant
>literally controlled by a jew who installed Putin into power. One of the most powerful child sex traffickers, drug lords, and arms dealers Semion Mogilevich
Anyone who has been to a third world shit hole knows what a prostitution bar is. Fuck off mutts. Everyone knows you have never left your country

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (904x864, 85.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I3x8HCVUt0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm with Ukraine I fucking hate russia

youtu.be/I3x8HCVUt0E

>Everyone knows you have never left your country
they have never left their seats considering how fat they are

What is a prostitution bar and what’s it like in comparison to a Korean meat jerking spa. Do you walk in and the whores line up?

I don't care, I'm still supporting Russia. I will say it everyday and you can't stop me.

Sounds like Chicago you annoying jew

Attached: 1646048601762.jpg (1104x622, 176.74K)

Still better than America

the whores sit around with clients or alone, and some will approach you if you don't approach them first. usually ran by corrupt cops, the whores are trained to extract info.

I don't care about Russia or Ukraine. I have worse problems at home.

It's obvious to me that mods don't want you to see this thread. Thus thus thus reason it was archived so quickly the last three times

I've never been outside of California

Attached: 12345645312311.jpg (800x500, 22.46K)

>How luxurious, to be an American who cares more about Kiev than Minneapolis. Absolute globalist flex.

Attached: 1634856563042.webm (360x640, 2M)

Semion never called me a spic

My parents went on holiday to Russia (Moscow and St Petersburg) before covid. They said it was pretty nice except for the freezing cold.

>OP still can't explain why Russia getting involved in a civil war at their doorstep is uniquely horrible for a world power to do.
All you glowniggers hemming and hawing and still the crux of the issue alludes you totally.

Look I just want the nukes to drop so we can have Fallout be real life.

Post a video from the shitty part of the biggest city in the country you live in (You wont)

>>prostitution bars rampant
>>aids is rampant
>>drug use is rampant
>>male on male rape is rampant
>>literally controlled by a jew who installed Putin into power. One of the most powerful child sex traffickers, drug lords, and arms dealers Semion Mogilevich
Are you talking about California, frog poster?

Yea retard of course. Prostitute bars look for single men and call them in. Of course they aren't going to look for a married couple fucking retard

To be fair, every major American city is like this user.

Dumb spic

>prostitution bars rampant
>aids is rampant
>drug use is rampant
>male on male rape is rampant
I thought you were talking about San Francisco to be honest.

>Are American retarded.

Kek.

And what do the cities look like in your country, memeflaggot?

Especially not Asian. They are stingy and have tiny dicks

>IM WITH UKRAINE! FUCK RUSSIA!
You do realize its jews vs jews, both sides using white men to fight the war, right? Back to plebbit with you.

Attached: FC2FEBD1-E3E3-46BD-B9FB-41526586311B.jpg (728x663, 35.37K)

>Retarded boomer has never traveled around the world

This is a shill thread.

>Claims to be right-wing
>Random bigotry, to convince us he's right-wing
>The entire point of the post is to oppose right-wing thing (because real right-wingers will go out of their way to attack right-wing things, right?)
>Downloaded his pepe from google instead of Any Forums (see the watermark?)

Attached: shilltactics2.png (972x747, 313.12K)

and? every country has vice but not every country promotes vice like you want.

>boomer who hasn't been to a third world shithole. Dumbass. I hope you get purged by nuclear fire

I have been to prostitution bars in Mexico. I stand with Putin

these fuck faces will be here for a while fren. Did you hear Biden he is planning to arm the Ukrainians so they fight and die for years. These shills are here to fill bodybags.

>don't even have a passport.
>Never been abroad
Fuck boomers