What did she mean by this??

What did she mean by this??

Attached: 1646161237017.jpg (1080x1080, 143.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poorworld.net/Ukraine0.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just another scorned brown thirdie with a chip on their shoulder about US bombing people. sad display

Based.

Attached: 1553862219384.jpg (720x617, 35.29K)

This is wrongthink

Attached: 1646102086069.jpg (798x1024, 97.87K)

Where's the lie though?

It's always our fault. The absolute state of Europoors

all true but as far as NPCs are concerned the conflict just started a couple of days ago

She's not wrong, and the Ukrainians seceding from the USSR was a no-gain bitch move that yielded nothing.

seems right to me

>Meanwhile Sean Trannity shilling muh democratic Ukraine...

Attached: 039ee5c14dd158454287db6b4b0d2a57.jpg (736x414, 28.27K)

If Ukraine hadn’t shit all over Minsk 2 for seven years we could still be shredding the Covid narrative.

> Ukrainians want to join EU in order to create a functioning, prosperous state like croatia, poland, czechia and other slavic nations
> zogbots screech that it's America dragging them in at gunpoint
holy hell people are retarded

It's unironically Biden who was in charge of Ukraine to see that it wasn't corrupt after the CIA backed color revolution and over 1 billion dollar donation to cement the deep states's ownership of Ukraine. He is one of the big reasons the world is so shitty.

Attached: 1642727072451.webm (1280x720, 855.04K)

>Ukrainians are fighting tooth and nail for an illegitimate government

I guess there hasn't been any elections since 2014 either.

>Dominion Voting, brought to you by the CIA

She meant that when Ukraine's putin-dick sucking communist president was voted unanimously out of office (328-0) by parliament for selling out the Ukrainian people, Russia responded by sending unmarked troops into Ukraine for the past 8 years.

she is correct

>My guy wins
>"Election is free and fair and the will of the people"
>My guy loses
>"Fucking CIA and their illegal coup"

His whole crackhead family.
Are they fighting "tooth and nail"?

>Imagine thinking there are "two sides"

Yes. Democracy is flawed by design and my guy should rule for life and crush his oppositors with an iron fist.

If you compare the 2016 and 2020 maps you can see the pattern by which Soros machines are curving the elections.
The shilling that goes on here on Any Forums is not the same persuasive kind you see on more overtly controlled platforms. The goal of the clowns who come here is to convince the average user the paradigm that was present in 2012 is an immutable truth forever.

Attached: azov2.png (833x469, 322.04K)

She looks hot.

Any pics of her ass?

Checked.
Picrel?

Attached: 4lroetw7figysdfkhsjdf.jpg (500x500, 42.05K)

Attached: why reddit fights.png (413x551, 341.59K)

wowza pol you don't mean to tell me you're just gonna conveniently gloss over this inconvenient fact, right??
hello???

Yeah cia didnt do shit. Also the weapon gifts started to rain in at this time for absolutely no reason.

She's absolutely right

However

Russia should not have invaded like a fucking retard

Attached: Azov.png (900x602, 768.67K)

>> an revolution puts into place a pro-western government. (less then 40% supported the revolution)
>>the people are rising up!!
>>after that pro-western government banns the Russian language, the 95% russian states revolt
>>must be funded by the russian government

Many don't want to acknowledge the coup.
Ukraine had the highest number of politicians referenced in the Pandora Papers, including Zelensky.

>And everyone meet up in the Freedom Square at 10am!

She's telling the truth. Here's a site chronicling the Ukraine war since 2014.

poorworld.net/Ukraine0.htm

None of the countries you mentioned are prosperous, and you are being very generous with the definition of functioning too