Redpill me on this crazy shit. Because this shit is WILD. I read his entire manifesto, have you?

Redpill me on this crazy shit. Because this shit is WILD. I read his entire manifesto, have you?

Attached: xm1sr3npd3vpou8veipo.jpg (800x450, 66.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/odom-manifesto
youtube.com/watch?v=O3YLneFhr60
youtube.com/watch?v=dMJoJDGRkUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me want banan!

Attached: 1646188133909.jpg (946x1024, 131.21K)

kyle Odom did nothing wrong.

Attached: 72FA64A1-E4CD-41E0-ABCC-0564C4C29F3C.jpg (1436x1222, 237.91K)

Not yet but once heard about it

His manifesto is the craziest shit (in a good way). So revealing. He thinks the entities contacting him are "martians" because they told him they were. But it's pretty clear they are demons. They contact him telepathically and he writes they possess human bodies, especially politicians, he even writes "it seems most of the people they possess are Jewish for some reason" but he fails to draw the connection. It's like a normie realizing these things in real time.

>I read his entire manifesto
I didn't even know he had a manifesto. Last one I tried to get my hands on was the new zeeland shooter, and that shit got nuked very fast

He says martians are possessing Jewish bodies to control the planet. He only believes they're martians because the (presumably) demons told him they were "martians" and his dumb ass believed it.

i live less than three blocks from The Altar. what do?

lol

He then proceeded to shoot one of these "martians" inhabiting a human body, with a .45 pistol, in the head, and the guy survived, and was preaching in the church again 2 weeks later.

a few years after the shooting...he became a politician.

I found his manifesto on archive
archive.org/details/odom-manifesto

>martians are possessing jewish bodies to control the planet.
shit, I believe it.

Attached: reptilekike.gif (444x250, 598.11K)

It's almost like I've seen the beings that he speaks of before... just can't think of where....
Pic rel

Attached: images (10).jpg (677x453, 38.03K)

Kyle was earning a PhD in Human Genetics in college. He was a genius. He was also a decorated sharpshooter in the military or something like that.

The demons began contacting him after he got into meditation to "contact the other side". They then ruined his life.

Mental illness is a crazy thing

Especially when it's sanctioned and endorsed by society

Attached: kyle odom reptile.png (1200x4190, 1.96M)

Did his manifesto reveal on how to get insight like he did?

Attached: interdimensional beings.jpg (1280x720, 133.99K)

Damn, might give it a check, thank you

There are some talks about "the spiritual" dimension... among other things

I don't know why they told Kyle they were "martians" but the popular conspiracy theories on the subject suggest they were either Demons (which can mean so many things) or they were Inner Earth Entities (Reptilians, but might as well be demons)

Many people believe the Demons / Reptilians lie to people that they are "aliens" (usually either from Mars or Venus) because
1: If they're demons, telling people they're demons is instant distrust, but saying they're aliens invokes a hollywood "oh our benevolent and wise alien teachers are here to better humanity!"
or
2: If they're Inner Earth Reptilians, they don't want humans to know inner earth even exists, it's a security risk for them, so they tell us they're from "space"

DON'T GO ANY DEEPER. THEY CAME AFTER ME AND I COULDN'T STOP COOOOMING. STOP! DON'T LOOK BACK!

>Did his manifesto reveal on how to get insight like he did?
Been a few years since I read it but either his manifesto or some other source about him does mention he achieved it by spiritual meditation. I don't think he detailed on precisely how.

>DON'T GO ANY DEEPER. THEY CAME AFTER ME AND I COULDN'T STOP COOOOMING. STOP! DON'T LOOK BACK!
Too late bro they already came after me. Though it wasn't cooming for me.

>I read his entire manifesto
Where can I read it?

>Where can I read it?

saved

He denies God in the manifesto and was an atheist even recommends the God Delusion by Dawkins. Poor fool didnt know what he was dealing with due to unbelief as only Jesus Christ can deliver us from the demons. Their tricks, like making objects appear and disappear, are nothing new.
Still it is interesting to think that some "people" may be literal demons in human skin and not just workers of iniquity. Can go back to the interpretation of the Bible that Cain is the offspring of Satan, the serpent (or "reptile").

Attached: Screenshot_20220220-000900_Brave.jpg (1080x2044, 704.96K)

Just another example of why you don't mess with the occult and witchcraft. Remain in Jesus and none of these freaks will dare to try anything.

I opened this thread and a frog started croaking in my neighbours pond. Haven't heard one do that in years.

This guy's documentaries on "Demon Magicians" is very interesting too. (Performance Magicians who have secretly made pacts with demons and their magic "tricks" are done by demonic assistance)
youtube.com/watch?v=O3YLneFhr60

Lmao, what in the fuck is going on in this schizo thread? When the fuck did /x/ and Any Forums cross over? This shit is godlike, I need someone to start dumping some more shit.

This guy worked in a psychiatric hospital among schizophrenics for years and says demons are real. very interesting as well:
youtube.com/watch?v=dMJoJDGRkUQ