America’s Height Obsession

Why are Americans so obsessed with height, to the point of arguing and fighting over even just an inch?
>women rejecting men for being even just 2in under 6ft
>politicians constantly lying about height and belittling opponents for being short when they’re less than three inches shorter than them
>constantly referring to themselves as their actual measurements (6’2”, 5’7”, etc.) instead of just saying “short” or “tall” like normal people
>treating life like a dick measuring contest where you’re automatically superior to someone if you’re 4cm taller than them
It’s the strangest phenomenon. Only in Burgerland could I ever fathom being 178cm negatively affecting someone in any way, and I come from a much taller country.

Also, nothing seems to matter more than the number. Americans don’t talk about weight, wingspan, should breadth, shoe size, etc. nearly as much as the distance between your feet and the top of your head.
If you have tiny legs and 30cm long neck, well atleast you’re tall, right?

Attached: 405DA749-DAA9-4A34-B0EC-F14E155219F0.jpg (1125x2436, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexy_son_hypothesis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4342156/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp6g1a7yYoI&ab_channel=SluthateCreeps
youtube.com/watch?v=SfoQY5zkBjU&ab_channel=InsideEdition
youtube.com/watch?v=yCEhQIw1tho&ab_channel=tails
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a 5'8 brazilian and I have fucked a lot of taller european woman on my travels, specially brits/swedish girls

I want to be short like child

Literal 5/10

>Bumble gives women a height filter
>Bumble still refuses to give men a weight filter

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (600x800, 63.85K)

Because femoids are evil

I dont know, I never understood it myself. I'm 5'8 and I can say with full sincerity that I never gave a shit about my height. Never measured my cock size either for that matter. I have other insecurities, but I'll never understand the height obsession.

it's purely a dating app thing
does not apply in the real world
if it does then it means you're not only a manlet physically but mentally as well

surely there are easier ways to avoid conscription

> Why are Americans so obsessed with height, to the point of arguing and fighting over even just an inch?
Self esteem issues. They're like losers so anything that made them feel better about themselves without effort or competition is desirable.

Taller height means better genetics just like a good face means better genetics

Height is power. You're literally less of a man when you're smaller. Your physical presence matters a lot in how people view you. If you're tall and aggressive, you're just confident. If you're short and confident, you're just compensating. It's the halo effect. Just don't be short bro lol just be born with good genetics

t. 184cm but I'm not even tall for my country. Zoomzooms that finish elementary school come out of it with 190+cm regularly.

The only benefit of being white in southern california if you can be only 6 feet tall and tower over all the Mexicans

shut the fuck up, manlet. If you are below 6' (1.83m) you are not white, you are a spic hybrid.

wait you have to give your height when signing up for bumble? The idea of having to fill out a form with not only details about my personality but actual biometrics is fucking disturbing to me. It feels like writing your own StaSi file just to get some mediocre gash

fuck this timeline man....

Most world leaders are short

I was 191 at the end of my elementary school. Most of my friends were 191-198 at 13. Only tall
Ones were white Western European all Asian and arabs were like 170-175

even manlet white dudes can pretty easily get an asian gf down here. she definitely won't be a looker, but it's something.

Absolutely not true, the average world leader is 6', the average corporate CEO is also 6'

>My 5'10 grandfather slayed pussy like a chad
>My 5'8 father managed to get a wife
>My 5'10-and-a-half self can't even get a girlfriend because I'm too short nowadays
It's time for my ropium bros.

Attached: HAHAHAHA.gif (500x282, 2.78M)

>height filter
alright now this is some hypergamy bullshit, I know they're not gonna want around 6'0, but 6'6 and up

>Bumble still refuses to give men a weight filter
This

I've never heard a real life woman say mention anything about height. I've never say anything about negative about someone for being short outside of this website.
t. spergy chubby 5'8" manlet apparently good looking enough to be asked out be three separate women.

>If you are below 6' (1.83m) you are not white
>1.82m
feelsbad nigga. some ameriburger owned me.

I'm 188cm and I don't support this

Panface "small eyes" McNiggernose wishes she was a 5/10

I'm something like 5'3
Honestly? Don't give a fuck since its pretty normal for the valleys.
The only ones who give me trouble are foreigners and generally speaking they stop after I bring them down to my level.

Attached: 1629043112813.png (783x573, 471.47K)

I’m 191 and I do

I'm 6'5 and as fucked up as anybody here but still I got laid. I don't know what is wrong with American women. I have nothing to offer and I'm horrible

It started.as a meme in Any Forums

It's social media. Delete it. Also, when will they learn???

whats wrong the people are practicing eugenics

Women are obsessed with height you mean, and it’s completely natural. They can’t help it. They want their offspring to be strong like bull

>188cm
lol of course you wouldn't manlet

Height only matters in the bizarro-world parallel universe of dating apps where people pick partners based on spec sheets, like they're buying a car, instead of like in the real world where they pick based on actually important things like chemistry

>down to your level
Kek

They know it's pointless since women would just lie about their weight

height and face have always been prioritized due to them being synonymous with good genetics and women wanting good looking children

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexy_son_hypothesis

Attached: nki56nozcdp41.png (800x1028, 758.87K)

>Obama is 6'1
Bull fucking shit. These motherfuckers are lying about their height just like hollywood celebrities

Most people that claim they’re such and such height are coping and lying to themselves. They’re at least 2 inches shorter. If some fag says he’s 190cm then he’s actually 183cm. I’ve had a 5’10 guy tell me he’s 6’2. Literal fantasy land most people are living in now. The truth shall set you free lying anons.

>Because femoids are evil
The men of your country are the same tallcock guzzling faggots. You haven’t elected a president under 6ft in decades (unless you count Biden who’s probably 5’10” at his age but still claims 6ft).

I understand very short men polling poorly, but you retards get on your knees and worship any man 5cm taller than you. To normal people, height is completely irrelevant between 173cm and 188cm.

Attached: 9F68C096-D031-4F5D-970B-12B7D7406F9A.jpg (1125x616, 290.46K)

yup, i played college football and they cranked my height up to 6'5

Mr. Meme Flag how do the women in your country evaluate men?
I will say its quite strange that the US is obsessed with height. When I visit my parent's country they aren't that obsessed with it. I've never really considered whether this was just unique to women or America in general.

im 6'4 white guy from southern califonria, none of this is true

its impossible to get a meaningful relationship unless you have chad psychology, which is apparently the ability to not plan for the future but pretend everything is under control

Only 14% of the US male population are 6 foot or over. Women may want a tall partner, but the reality is the vast majority will not get it. It's a ridiculous expectation that men should be so tall.

Women's high/arbitrary standards for a man don't bother me. What bothers me is these ugly, plain, low value women who have the gall to be so picky about things like height. I'm 6'3" and I wouldn't give that beady eyed bitch a second glance.
An ex-colleague claimed to be 6'6". He went around telling everyone at the office he was 6'6" for years before I was hired. Guy was like 2cm taller than me at most. Even someone that tall feels the need to lie. It's insane how insecure and full of shit people are.

The middling height men seem to be the most guilty of this. Once you get to a certain height you stop caring

than you have a bad face

face>>height

Attached: 811069-utyvrurvvw-1467496728.jpg (1200x538, 196.31K)

I don't either but that's how it is. It's absolutely an instinct down to a primal level, especially for women because it is stronger than them. They're all basically Aryan race recruiters and if you want to function 100% in modern society you have to play by those rules.

I love Taiga, but Ami has stolen my heart forever. She's the one that got away.

>but the reality is the vast majority will not get it. It's

they will wait out for a tall chad or share one, dating a short man to them is repulsive

>top left
No one is attracted to a bald guy even if he shaves it off. Extremely few people can pull off the statham look.

>end up scawing girwlz :(
This is so disingenuous
No they are cringing, these days women are so fucking arrogant they think they're wonder woman, women don't get scared until you actually make them scared

>No one is attracted to a bald guy

thats my point, women are disguted by bald men. its better to just get on fin, wear a wig, or keep what you got

>178cm negatively

Attached: manlets WWTL.jpg (665x523, 70.28K)

Then these women wonder why they are alone at 40.

I’ve never been measured for height as an adult, when I got my drivers license I had to fill it out and the guy told me to estimate.

You're not really understanding what happens where. They don't go "Well, I can't get a tall one", they go and spread their legs for a tall guy from 13-30, thinking that if only they put out, chad will fall in love with them.

Only after their slut phase, do they decide to "settle", and try and rope some retard provider into taking care of them.

>What bothers me is these ugly, plain, low value women who have the gall to be so picky about things like height
It's supply and demand in effect. Men vastly outnumber women on dating apps, so women think they have the power to be very picky, regardless of how unattractive they are.

San Francisco is a microcosm of this problem. Men are a much larger group than women there, so you get the effect of women exploiting their artificially inflated sexual market value and being much pickier than they could afford to be anywhere else. It's called the '49er' effect, where 4/10s behave like they are 9/10s.

its not that bad, old women compliment me a lot and every once and while people think I am a famous actor. Usually that guy from twilight

>t. manlet

>Height is power.
Behold, the alpha male.

Imagine thinking the length of your femurs determines a man. There’s a lot more to size than height.

Attached: A0BDF5A0-6C14-41DA-B974-97D30B30C446.jpg (1125x1076, 939.32K)

women at 40 will always have access to intamcy, relationships and mens money. a 55 year old obese single mother will have more availability to date than a 5'6 24 year old. Grannypill is law

These are only useful in the absence of a clear dominance hierarchy. Visibly high status males are always going to be the most attractive.

And women have primitive brains with regards to perceiving male dominance. Men implicitly know where they are in a hierarchy without needing a high degree of overt feedback. Women cannot sense this, and need to use proxies such as wealth displays, unpunished violence, number of social media followers, and so on.

It's weird the heights are so skewed. Where I live there aren't very many people under 6'. But it's mostly all Nordic/Germanic people here and the Natives are Cree so a large majority of the men are giants to. VARG

Attached: Screenshot_20220301-224005_Brave.jpg (1080x730, 309.42K)

>Taller height means better genetics
No it doesn't. That's why it's only selected for in modern artificial environments. Taller people gas out faster especially in marathon runs.

>Height Obsession
That's an asian, not an american.
They go crazy over height because their countries never learned to properly feed themselves and height was in indicator that parents were wealthy enough to keep hunger from stunting kids growth.
Meaningless metric in america where everyone is fat but value systems die hard.

Attached: jlkjjkj.jpg (700x474, 90.06K)

Their biological clock will eventually get too loud to ignore. They don't have infinite to time to wait for tall chad to arrive.

I have no reason to lie at 6'5 but I've met plenty of guys who claim to be 6'2 and I'm at least 6 inches taller than them

Isn't it pretty obvious that they're largely just saying they're looking for a white guy? The average hispanic/asian male is 5'7 and the aver black male is 5'8, it's 5'10 for white males.

Attached: 1611693995135.png (727x1080, 745.02K)

height is synonymous with PERCEIEVED social power

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4342156/

meaning women see tall men and think he is more alpha because of his height right away

Dutch and Scandivian people are a uniquely weirdly tall race. Brit/German/Irish/Italian stock that mostly comprises the US white population are usually 5'9-5'11.

bitch looks like Jackie chan in a wig

youtube.com/watch?v=Fp6g1a7yYoI&ab_channel=SluthateCreeps

look at who she matches with

youtube.com/watch?v=SfoQY5zkBjU&ab_channel=InsideEdition

They literally can't wait it out, they wilt once they turn 30 and settle for what they can get

And now imagine how he would be seen if he was 20cm shorter.

Yeah.

>Women may want a tall partner
Women want to be impregnated by a tall, genetically superior man. She will literally shag Chad, have his baby and not even be upset that he's ghosted her. She got the top shelf sperm and now she can have some low value "man" raise the kid.
A top tier man can impregnate as many women in a day as he can physically have sex with. A short man of average means will pick up the sloppy leftovers once she's approaching the wall. Sorry to drop a black pill on you like that.
Our societies would be improved over night if 70% of the male population died and the women left over had to compete for a mate.

>constantly referring to themselves as their actual measurements

Except they don't, they refer to them as their e-stat height (their height in shoes +1 inch, unless under 5'8 in which case their height in shoes +2 inch)

Never noticed how much "americanized" we were here in northern Mexico until I traveled to the south of the country
>mfw being 180cm
>that's enough for being considered tall here so never had issues from girls rejecting me for being a manlet (they reject me cause I'm autist)
>working one month on Tlaxcala
>when I finish my shift I take long walks to know the city
>saw a couple, the girl was CONSIDERABLY taller than the male
>I chuckle but I feel happy for the dude
>days pass, I take the same walk after work and I notice more couples, it's not weird seing the girls being taller than the dude
>I think about how that would be almost impossible here in the north unless you're rich and/or powerful as fuck

The funny think is that my father is a manlet (168cm) an he's a womanizer, if it wasn't because he got the chinese flu and almost died he would still be smashing younger and taller women than him

I also remember traveling to Chihuahua for work and noticed how tall men are in general, a shame cause there're lots of cuites there, I will never have a chance kek

Ugly women are trying to project higher value than they actually have when they pull this shit.

women are incredibly impressionable, therefore perception = reality

Attached: 1645574420181.jpg (944x977, 72.1K)

5'8 but in my area I'm considered to be taller. This areas every Anglo with a little bit of French and injun.

Men are the gatekeepers of relationships. Men complain about being friendzoned, but women complain about being fuckzoned.

not any more

youtube.com/watch?v=yCEhQIw1tho&ab_channel=tails

a literal grandma gets 29 year old chads wanting her

no I'm literally that guy and women want to fuck me

no it doesn't you absolute retard

+ If a man they are attracted to did any of these they'd find it hot
>Oh look I'm back to being a helpless poor female when 4/10 looser approaches me with his shaved head and mooscles!! Chad help me I'm scared!! :(

> 5'8
no you haven’t shrimp no woman is interested in a toddler body

the study goes over that it is not reality, but taller men are percieved as better. Taller men for the most part make more money, have more sexual partners, have less mental illness, have better jobs

No, I believe it. Women and men have pretty terrible underlying genetic programming. Monogamous marriages try to protect society from the natural harem behavior that humans tend towards.

>Most of my friends were 191-198 at 13
Most of my friends were 191-198 at 13

LMAO, stop trolling manlets into killing themselves with these obvious lies

Lol men btfo'd yet once again by women

3/10

yes , read JD Unwin sex and culutre he goes over it to a T

yes it does

Wtf would an american know about what women want

look at this delusion, lol, it's crazy how people fool themselves into thinking shit that is false.

Granny's got game.

im not, the graduating class was 180-183 at 13-14 but all the tall guys hung out together. We are all german/nordic/balkan

>alright now this is some hypergamy bullshit, I know they're not gonna want around 6'0, but 6'6 and up
Women complain about men lying about their height on dating apps, and then create shit like this where your profile won’t even get seen unless your height starts with a 6’. The difference between me being over or under 6ft is whether I decided to wear my Vans or my Airmaxes today (181cm).

If Brad Pitt were on Bumble, she wouldn’t even see his profile because she already autofiltered it into the trash.

Attached: B2A65E2A-4C55-41F6-A55D-E9376478ACA7.jpg (1125x734, 601.68K)

>16 posts by this ID
holy desperate LMAO

What do you mean "think"? We HAVE the power to rate men that why

>I never gave a shit about my height
that’s you, not women

You already know why, manlet.

>look at this delusion

its not delusion

8.1 A man's height determines his dating pool. Over 94% of women reject men for being "too short"
8.2 Women are happiest with their partner's heights when they are 8.24" inches taller then them
8.3 Short men have twice the suicide rate of tall men
8.4 24% of men under 5'9" would undergo surgery costing 31% of their life savings to be taller
8.5 Taller men are quicker to engage in physical aggression than short men
8.6 Taller men have more partners and father more children
8.7 Sperm banks require that men be at least 5'8" tall
8.8 The most important thing to women in a man's online dating bio is that he claims to be 6' tall
8.9 Taller men report more satisfaction in their romantic relationships than shorter men
8.10 Short students more likely to be bullied in school

>an extra inch means you're healthier, smarter, and more physically resilient
Any Forums with the broscience again

this, and women instinctually know this

>desperate

for what? Im trying to help men realize that for some of them its over

tan average graduating class of 13 year olds was not a measured shoeless 180-183, even dinaric alps 13 year olds will struggle to average that. Stop being a woman with your spatial guesstimations. muh "OMG YOUR DICK IS THE SIZE OF MY FOREARM :OOO"

t. "tall" and constantly told im 2 inches taller than I actually am

I am 5ft 8 and my ex was 6 for tall. She was very beautiful and she never had a problem with my height. I miss conquering the Amazons bros all these new cunts are so stuck up about height. I can not believe how shallow women are now. I had a 6 year relationship with a gal qt and in that time women became the the most shallow cunts on earth. I used to not believe some of the incel takes here. I still get laid but I will not deny how shitty women are now.

Attached: 26.1.webm (720x1280, 870.25K)

>the study goes over that it is not reality, but taller men are percieved as better.

>Taller men for the most part make more money, have more sexual partners, have less mental illness, have better jobs

So taller men are not better, but everything is better for them? Thats splitting hairs at that point. Did they establish their definition of "better". The paper is too long and im not reading that shit

Attached: 151673265137.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

It's so fucking demoralizing bros get me out of this country

t. manlet

8 Heightback to top
8.1 A man's height determines his dating pool. Over 94% of women reject men for being "too short"
8.2 Women are happiest with their partner's heights when they are 8.24" inches taller then them
8.3 Short men have twice the suicide rate of tall men
8.4 24% of men under 5'9" would undergo surgery costing 31% of their life savings to be taller
8.5 Taller men are quicker to engage in physical aggression than short men
8.6 Taller men have more partners and father more children
8.7 Sperm banks require that men be at least 5'8" tall
8.8 The most important thing to women in a man's online dating bio is that he claims to be 6' tall
8.9 Taller men report more satisfaction in their romantic relationships than shorter men
8.10 Short students more likely to be bullied in school
8.11 Short men more likely to experience premature hair loss
pol can say jews run the world which they do, but cant handle that height and face matter the most in relationships

kek

Attached: aa tiddie drinkin face.png (500x565, 218.51K)

Women don't even use those fucking apps

>now 18 posts by this ID
whoever this guy is is really really desperate for people to believe what she's saying. she is replying to every single post, yikes. broscience is desperate beta male trash.

Because it's an artificial environment due to the gender balance. If you travel to LA or NYC, you'll suddenly be much lower value, as the gender balance is more even, or tilted towards men. Women exploit these environments to get a higher value partner than they would otherwise be entitled to.

forgot to take off memeflag

Damn I need to fucking lift bro.

>So taller men are not better, but everything is better for them?

yes it is

ok, this was in the country keep coping

Why didn't you impregnate and marry her?

>t. simp

>she

lmao, im a blackpilled normie.

>Only in Burgerland could I ever fathom being 178cm negatively affecting someone in any way
Is that short in Burgerstates? Asking for a friend.