How do you rate Joe Biden's state of the union of address?

strawpoll.me/45979046

Attached: dfghjk.jpg (1208x779, 155.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HnTWxep7ktY
youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/HnTWxep7ktY

Couldn’t have been worse for demorats

79% approval rating. America is lost
>a bunch of empty promises
>obviously reading a speech written by some kike off a teleprompter
>increase regulations
>increase spending
>create jobs for big tech surveillance company Intel
>increase funding for police (police state)
>increase taxes on the rich and corporations (good in theory, terrible in practice), forcing more companies overseas
>force electric vehicles to make people completely dependent on the grid, coincides with plan to install killswitches in every car
>vaccines = GOOD
>more Covid supplies (more money to pharma)
>cap price of insulin (enable fatties to destroy themselves even more)
>allow illegals right to vote
>give hollow spiel about immigration and completely ignore the issue of illegal immigrants
>trannies = GOOD

That's just from the shit I watched. Get good with Christ he is the only one who will help us.

Attached: 86632532.jpg (1200x1200, 176.13K)

0/10 and I didn’t watch

Proud to be an American again. Feels good. Feels real good.

I liked the part about buying American and making goods at home. I was not happy with his semi-bellicose tough talk toward Russia. It was probably all just for show and we will continue to dwindle in power and respect in the world. 3/10.

I rate it Don't Care/10, he hasn't done anything but made things worse since starting office. It's nice they want to give themselves a pat on the back though.

Copy paste from another thread.

I didn't watch. I don't think most people even realized there was a speech tonight.
>But the high approval rating
From a microscopic sample size compared to other years probably. I'll wait until viewership numbers come out.

>gun manufacturers are the only industry protected from lawsuits
nigger say what?

You can take my ip, but you will never get my vote!

Attached: 1645317537901.gif (500x375, 995.11K)

0/10

CLAP

"Putin will never win the hearts and minds of the Iranian people!"

its Melania and Stormy McDaniels!

Attached: 4XGZbgqBqgh4.jpg (2167x3000, 855.52K)

If you ignore his horrible speaking job, as per usual, he was pretty sigma. Terrifyingly sigma actual, makes WW3 seem ever-more imminent. I half expected him to just dance around the invasion and mention that they're sanctioning them and blah blah blah, but no he went full retard

illegitimate faggot/10

This. Didn't bother watching. Don't know anyone who planned on watching.

Attached: 1644776018830.webm (480x600, 473.07K)

Human props in the audience were a little too much

Came here to post this, kek.

Based and same.

I genuinely do not understand their game plan with COVID. Obviously DNC polling is telling them that they need to cut the mandate/lockdown shit out immediately but their base is still rabid as fuck about it and think they will drop dead if they catch it.

Attached: 1393626323386.jpg (211x193, 8.36K)

The man is a master class. He's truly hitting his stride. The world was watching as he inspired a generation. Millions of weary traveller's being fed by him as they pour into America. Transgenders feel safe with him. Shine on Mr President, America loves you!
youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI

Attached: Jesuits beaming.jpg (720x1334, 165.96K)

Agreed more or less, but ofc everything good he said was most likely just for show . The only real reason he gets any points is because of how low my expectations were, and how brownbeaten we canucks are by Trudeau that Biden seems almost based in comparison

I give his speechwriters credit. it hit all the partisan and "unifying" marks. the problem is that it's almost indistinguishable from any random sotu from the last two decades. when will we end this charade that electing the same wastes of sentience will somehow fix problems they themselves created? I don't even fucking care anymore.

Attached: 1644119511713.png (761x591, 450.79K)

2/10

4/10 I guess. He did better than I expected; coherent and rousing enough. Too bad it was all bullshit.

This is honestly the first SOTU I've ever watched. So someone help me out here... it really felt more like a campaign ad...
>we're gonna do x y z
It really didn't focus on the actual state of the union. I.e what's been done, how things are. Isn't that the point

And I mean, the state of this country is pretty shit. So I guess they went about it in the best way they possibly could.

>it really felt more like a campaign ad
That's every SOTU address, yes.

slip into the shoes of one of the failed leaders at the event. You said it yourself, solutions to problems they themselves created. Not only does Joe make it seem like they didn’t cause the problems but he also makes it seem like they have, and are, the solid solutions. You wouldn’t clap in that instance? SOTU has always been the same, shift blame for failures and then move into additional empty promises that won’t be fulfilled. Buys you a “70%+” approval rating from media jew then business as usual

Attached: 8FF7F18D-F645-4BD6-AC8E-2D8F54904FD3.jpg (1123x873, 113.05K)

And that was reflected in the speech. They've made a monster they can't control. They're trying to ease off and keep pfizer happy with a vax gravy train.

I thought it was interesting how he specifically mentioned "pfizer" by name with the covid pills he ordered. I fucking love corporatism