Wtf is spray paint

Can someone please tell me why all the Russian vehicles have letters spray painted on them?

Like do they not have any form of friend or foe tagging at all?
I find it hard to believe their solution to seeing who's friendly is a can of spray paint.

Attached: Screenshot_20220301-200741_YouTube.jpg (1596x1001, 554.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metasrc.com/tft/11.12/trait/eternal?ranks=master,grandmaster,challenger
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because this war puts everyone to fucking sleep.
>dildorune
have this funny flower to keep you company, queer.

Attached: gjfjfdj.png (634x517, 27.99K)

It tells you where each one came from, like whether they're from Crimea or from Russia, or whatever.
No, I don't know why they're doing that as opposed to something less janky.

>That filename style
i fucking know you

shit I didn't wipe the meta data

please don't hurt my family I'll tell you the plot of chapter 3

then waddle on home and tell your demisexual friends about where you spend your afternoons inbetween bouts of coughing up furballs, degenerate.

Attached: hgfjdhhgjfd.png (500x393, 55.83K)

I already know, i'm right behind you

Nah i won't do that, i just find it very amusing i found you

but like how?

Come outside for a min

you make it sound like i am hiding from you.
anyway, you little crooked thing, aren't you hyped to see your capital glassed soon? i am thrilled for some radiation poisoning.

coincidences

London is a fucking shithole anyways, all of the biggest cities are. Fucking do it, you would be doing us a favour

Eternal algorithm data base

Or eadb for short

where u at?

I dunno m8, I do this too.

Attached: 897987.png (372x494, 17.93K)

>aren't you hyped etc...
yes. and fuck you

googling that gave me this

metasrc.com/tft/11.12/trait/eternal?ranks=master,grandmaster,challenger

big cities are:
>always hotbeds for frankfurt school esque social engineering, vying to create the social norm of tommorow - keeping more people of different backgrounds complacent and docile.
>because of higher sense of control and the amassment of infrastructure, ethnic strangers are hoarded there for integration purposes, later because of quota employment
>treacherous politicians.

this is no different in paris as it is in london, berlin, rome.
this is not endemic, this is international.

aw, look its the "wider dan u mohammed"-guy piping up to stick it up to actual white people.

maybe your race would matter if you didn't mix it to hell and back until your only identifier is an ethnicity.

Attached: fthdfrhdtjdt.png (500x500, 214.63K)

It's to identify russian vehicles. Unless it's in a twitter shill thread in which case all abandoned vehicles are 100% Russian killed by the Ghost Of Keithâ„¢ himself.

the ghost of queef is a body positive afro-jewish woman of color.
her second alias in folklore is "the poc nog of zog"
the "poccnr porker" is her third alias.

after the fifth the urkainians forgot whom the legend was about, now its just "byg nigr"

Big cities are faggot centres, they're destined to be shitholes filled with spics or nigs

Must be an autist thing.. my main email and burner emails for the longest times were jajaja jajajaja and jajajajaja and this was back in like 2002

that's a npc opinion if I've ever heard one

Attached: I_am_in_your_walls.jpg (750x732, 82K)

Its a numbers racket. The first tank spotted on video in the biggest cities wins.