Holy fuckin shills

I've never actually noticed the shills until today. What is going on. Do the alphabets really think we buy this "amazing" speech lol

Attached: Alphabet-kek.png (1500x500, 68.33K)

Plebbit is banning/quarantining shill boards so they're pouring in here more than usual.

at this point, i wonder if theyre just shitposters posting dumbass takes because they know it's guaranteed replies

>think we buy this "amazing" speech lol
if they did they wouldn't be here to convince you that you are.

Man, you must be blind if it took you til today to notice. It's always shill central, but this latest mega-op has been going on for at least 3 weeks now.

Well it's war, so to be expected. But this is some walmart manager tier level program shit today.

The shills have been on a shitposting binge since the invasion of Ukraine, which conveniently completely silenced the media and most people about the covid protests around the world. You are to pick a side between 2 jews claiming to fight facism or whatever

They are trying REAL hard

Attached: 1646074102317.jpg (680x675, 446.62K)

It's this, mostly, but also shills.

Hands down his best one yet.

NSA watches Americans, not FBI

shills and bots were like 80% before this war, how could you barely notice it now?
Are you the kind of retard that replies to every thread that grabs your attention, believing it's legitimate discussion?

Attached: no-wealth.png (1593x405, 203.27K)

WHERE IS IT?!

I mean I guess most of the threads I skip just have the gay leftypol formula. This is the first thread that just made me laugh to see shilled. It'd be like reading a legit post about how great Trumps hair looks in 15 threads.

In a way it's pretty funny. Reeks of desperation.

It’s getting worse. If you believe either the pro russia/putin or pro NATO/Biden/zelensky shilling then your brain is just a fleshlight.

>I've never actually noticed the shills until today.
How new?

SHILL TACTICS: KNOW THEM, CALL THEM OUT!
>Claim to be right-wing while opposing something blatantly right-wing or anti-leftist
>Be randomly racist to convince us they're right-wing
>Uses ridiculously-specific never-before-seen memes (usually made by other shills)

pic related is an example of a shill-made meme

Attached: shillmeme.jpg (900x434, 59.98K)

>Return

I get that, but that's to be expected. Literal war propaganda. But to shill bidet's speech... lawl

It's truly pathetic. Imagine lefty trannies coming to pol to dilate in ecstasy over a speech where some demented pedophile fumbles and slurs his incoherent words for an hour and thinking they can win support. Every single Democrat sitting there pretending to smile with quivering lips and nervously struggling to stand up and clap like a seal for a speech about nothing plus some crap about tranny laws. What an absolute embarrassing joke to see and entire terrified political party of pedocrats hope to save their skin from the impending hordes of people pissed at being robbed, cheated, poisoned and lied to for years. Most pathetic showing I've seen when pretty much everyone on pol would rather see democrats gone far before either side in the war they created

do you honestly think that the people whoare saying "HOLY SHIT BASED BRANDON" are trying to convince anyone? or do you think they're making a joke?
fucking mongoloid

The amount of resources spent on trying to convince us all the sky is purple and other such glowie bullshit is incredible. Ask yourself if this is the hallmark of a competent command that has the situation under control.

Where is it

They’ve shot up 1000% since the onset of the war, there is a huge propaganda movement on pol now in favour of Ukraine and western nations evil antics as a whole, quite demoralising to see how much power they have in swaying people honestly

>I've never actually noticed the shills until today.
welcome to Any Forums, shill

Attached: shilltactics.png (972x747, 312.88K)

I'm kind of shocked how obvious they are. No one's fooled, it's just tedious to read. Is this what they're reduced to? 5th rate failmemes that are just there to make people roll their eyes?

Imagine if you had unlimited money to pay retards to spam this board. Welcome to the reality of the CIA.

Attached: 1646179511549.jpg (990x3560, 2.81M)

Shills have been in overdrive ever since trump started winning the 2016 election race.

Very nice

True

Attached: BASED.jpg (1359x309, 100.39K)

Skypes and glow Google's working overtime to make sure no actual information can pass in fact checked or countered with a narrative mudslide

Attached: 1639410528578.jpg (1080x2220, 409.39K)

Effort post image have a (You) GG to whoever shopped that one.