Peak oil

You'll all die in 7mo.
Pol, explain how you'll act, worthless retards.

Attached: 0CBAD8C4-E318-4140-AEF8-F50D7C433A3D.jpg (631x385, 62.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6xl0945aeTo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And?

Remind us again in two weeks.

Well done jidf

Yea, especially with new pipeline issues in the Ukraine/Russia situation, seems about right. I mean $5/gallon gas is coming, then $7, then $10.

>7mo
hey wait a second, you said 6 months last time

Haven’t you been posting this and saying we’d die in six months for the last six months? I’m beginning to doubt you, user.

Libs death imminent
Now tell me what retarded threads pol will create when it happens.

How will I act? Dead, I suppose.

Pol is literally retards and can't answer

I think that people will be in denial even when all the shops are looted, the gas stations are empty or with mile long lines (like the 70's), and chaos fills the streets. They'll still be blaming useless people like Biden or some dumb shit like that. Most are as unprepared as they could be. I knew peak oil was going to happen ever since I watched the Collapse documentary with Michael Ruppert in 2010, sad that it's happening now.

(Continued....) I mean we're already seeing a giant red warning sign of oil hitting $100 a barrel again, something that hasn't happened in 8 years. That should be a huge red flag of the end times. The shale revolution is officially over. And not only did it beat $100, it's zooming past it and up into infinity. Unfortunately, the world economy can now ill afford such prices.

Thanks for the reply.
So denial, that's a likely response.
Pic related is inventory after Russia thing. India is sapping up all the Russian tar.
Russians swift disconnect would happen anyway. Their oil is useless

Attached: 50977636-2FAD-4C9E-97B9-4DB3C4B0E6F6.jpg (536x587, 80.42K)

Fujairah is tomorrow, very surprising if it goes up given Russia.

I remember when reading Twilight in the Desert he wrote about how the best Russian oil fields were tapped and peaked during the Soviet times. To me it's obvious that declining quantity and more importantly, quality of oil had a much more serious effect on the Soviet collapse than most can even grasp.

Russia consumes or exports 5m barrels of its 9m oil production (and 2m condensate). Its consumption is far less than the oil it has because Volga is heavy.

I'LL DIE WHEN I SAY

Hey peak oil user, i been reading your threads.

Where you said that oil was created by gravitation waves. Since the giga Pascal amount's of pressure need to turn that amount of carbon into oil is unnatural.

And i've been reading into someone who tries to study mass mud flow phenomenon and destroyed civilizations.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6xl0945aeTo

Do you think oil, like terra fego or "black earth". Could be caused by ground liquefaction as seen in severe earth quakes?

(Continued...)Also I agree with the Swift disconnect, it would either have happened or it would have been rendered pointless, the same net result. It might actually be better now to do it, at least by being slightly better prepared but who can say. As John Michael Greer might put it, collapse early and avoid the rush.

Perhaps the goal of the invasion really was need for energy and a calculation like you're showing. That if they plan an invasion a few months before a collapse, then maybe they can get lucky and seize territory. If the world collapses then no one will give two shits about Ukraine anymore and it'll be all theirs. I mean why wait 8 years for this precise moment of global desperation? Putin is no fool, he knows the global energy situation better than 99.999% of people.

>Peak oil meme
Unless you can see the future there is no such thing you stupid ugly nigger.

No that's dumb. God created oil, he did it to kill libs at a specific time, temperature is also collapsing. Mustang was created and now mustang will allow libs to annihilate and rule the resulting world.

It's best oil producing days are far behind it though, Putin knows this.

So now it's 7 months yesterday it was 6 months

Attached: 1586538501656.png (434x245, 189.16K)

My graphs always showed October, I was testing jidf.

Oil isn't real.

So lets say hypothetically, the earth magnetosphere was unbalanced or shifted.

That caused instability in the mantel that, resulted in mass earthquake storms on the crust, which lead to mass widespread ground liquefaction. Could such a event not create oil?