A Massive Cyberattack is coming, no shills allowed

I know some of you have also already heard of the intel coming in, that the next week the largest cyber attack ever seen against American infastructure will come, most likely from 'russia' or that'll be the official store.
This will shut down the whole entire power grid effectively make it impossible to withdraw money from the bank.
THE NEXT 24 HOURS OR SOONER
>WITHDRAW CASH AT THE LEAST
You should have been prepping for the last 2 years with food, water, and silver so this will hurt bad if you dont have anything.
Nuclear war wont happen, we are in a new age where the costs of winning a war through the convential means is too costly.
Modern Wars will and already are going to be battled through cyberwarfare and economic warfare. The Chinese and Russians are going to launch a massive crippling attack on Americas powergrid.
Godbless.
>INB4 SOUCE???? SOURCE??????

Attached: 6326262.png (670x576, 485.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=htB9V0sY48w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The Chinese and Russians are going to launch a massive crippling attack on Americas powergrid.
>Godbless.
If this is true cash won’t matter. Don’t lie to them user.

and for those of you who think this wont be that big of an issue, lol, the supply chain is not even at 50% the effectiveness it was pre-covid. If the power goes out for even 24 hours America will collapse into ruin.

Attached: 6723472727.png (558x468, 203.87K)

IT WAS DECIDED THAT IT WOULD BE NSA/CIA DIRECTING OPERATIONS

Yeah again given the current supply shortages if the grid went down cash won’t be what people are dealing in.

that's what im reading user, who fucking knows anymore who will be doing the attack. But the last 3 days it went from a few people hearing about it to now a bunch of people also getting the intel. A cyberattack that big is as bad as nuclear war, at least nuclear war wipes everyone out.

Why tell? What do you get out of it?

yawn

>A cyberattack that big is as bad as nuclear war, at least nuclear war wipes everyone out.
Well then it would serve us right for ever becoming so dependent upon technology. Plus there’d be no vaccine passes so if anything it’d be a win.

wouldn't be shocked user, so much propaganda the last month of this shitshow. Hope you can defend yourself at the least, once people realize what is going on
>which usually takes a day
There will be mobs out on the streets who will kill you for your supplies. It's scary shit

Attached: 1631761932783.jpg (1805x1805, 681.25K)

THEY HAVE PROHIBITED MY ACCESS TO FIREARMS.

ENEMIES ARE ZIONI, FREEMASON AND JESUIT

Just don’t live in a city. Simple as

Only roman dinari will be useable currency. Hail caeser

URBANISM WILL BE THE CAUSE OF PSYCHOTIC RULE BY 2029.

youtube.com/watch?v=htB9V0sY48w
this was 7 days ago, the last 24 hours it's gone full bananas frens, I believe it may even happen this weekend. It'll happen out of nowhere, just remember that.
If you dont even have a single firearm by now you are beyond fucked

Attached: 52165.png (746x745, 891.03K)

Currently I do but I have a place in the woods that I bought in 2019 after anons started to tell me about the coming 2020 pandemic. The hard part will be not trying to bring a mob of apes to the location. People will get violent fast once they realize what happened.

Why would China want to cripple its biggest customer?

Well it wouldn’t be a Surprise I distinctly remember that Russia said if you pull us from Swift we’ll destroy the internet. It would just blindside the retards that didn’t take that threat seriously.

God I fucking hope so
Bamp
Rollin for chaos

Attached: 2E3CFB6B-00F9-474C-80D6-58EF25964306.jpg (568x396, 50.21K)

finally
thank you god

Attached: 1632180231874.jpg (796x725, 54.1K)

Think of the movie the road, user. In that universe what would be worth more pieces of paper or bullets? If the grid goes down and you expect there to be cash transactions and everyone acting in good faith you’re far more optimistic than I am

putin is goat
texas secede

based user, get to live out our larp fantasy rebuilding society in the woods kek. But unironically I haven't been this confident on something happening since 2019 lol. I dont even know how the US government would be able to regain control if it's as bad as im hearing it will be.

Attached: 72272772.png (892x967, 418.09K)

>wars will and already are going to be battled through cyberwarfare
So sick of cyber faggots making this claim. Escalation in cyber warfare ultimately leads to someone hitting the off switch whatever that means

>texas secede
Got room for one more rider?
T.Alaska

You better not be lying. I don't want to get hopes up again only to have them dashed.

Attached: 1643345606943.jpg (960x938, 72.91K)

I can only hope so user