THERE IS NO GOING BACK

FAGGOTS WAKE THE FUCK UP HOLY FUCK
youtube.com/watch?v=H8crJkIASps

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-01 225049.png (727x648, 88.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tN1kS5JFu8s
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_uRiXyf8o
youtube.com/watch?v=1gzWylTlYlU
youtube.com/watch?v=fgTDJNL6PzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

$5 a barrel increase for crude is pretty mild actually.

It's a war of endurance that Russia will win. Russians are used to be miserable subhumans while the liberals are not.

TOTAL WAR
youtube.com/watch?v=tN1kS5JFu8s

CVX, XLE, GUSH, UCO, DVN, XOM chads we can’t stop winning

Attached: 12FD89FB-1CE0-43B4-9EF3-F60F50403851.jpg (902x1103, 276.92K)

>after release of supplies
do they mean after tapping into world oil reserves?

Found the fucking retard. Also show flag, kike.

??

ABSOLUTE CHAOS
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_uRiXyf8o

Reminder that under Trump the crude oil price went bellow 0. They were paying you to store oil.

Not funny anymore, fuck off

Attached: 1640219284975.png (622x464, 313.12K)

maybe renewals really is the future?

I see people say that a lot, how do I get them to pay me to store their oil when oil is that low?

Right, I love how they all cheered at the SOTU when Biden said we are draining our world reserves to keep prices down. They're called reserves for a fucking reason.

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-161210_Chrome.jpg (1080x1548, 582.08K)

>five dollars a barrel
>a barrel

you fuckers in america always complain about the price of gas and our petrol is way way more expensive for 159 litres!

Attached: LossesBegin.png (720x400, 184.09K)

LANGUAGE OF GOD

kek we run an independent servo, wholesale prices are already fucked (91 is almost 170cents) so this new increase would comfortably push prices close to 200cents per litrr...wholesale. At the pump aussies can expect to be paying 215cents a litre for fucking 91 alone hahahahaha if this happens I'm just gonna close the shop, fuck that.

it isn't true
this

yea but netflix blocked russians from viewing checkmate pootin

Attached: 248E762B-47FD-46DA-9A80-560BCEB15D7D.jpg (600x900, 97.9K)

cheering for barrels of oil, typical. Same people opposed to global warming and nuclear energy?

MAY HE ANSWER THIS TIME

Why didn’t I buy more commodities? I might actually be retarded

If libshits start chimping maybe we can go kill them

Attached: 20220217_200108.png (678x688, 550.19K)

What's the point of owning a shitcoin that you'll never be able to buy drugs with?

anyway, just riffing on the US, because joking about Russia is not funny right now, too dead serious.

Mean no harm, think it was an OK speech as written and a subpar delivery. Good to hear talk of dividing people, just not divided against some evil enemy.

Russia isn't winning shit schizo. Price of oil is going up because producers look for any reason to get their margins up. It's got nothing to do with the artificial shortage they're creating - the war is just an excuse.

tanks offshore is one way

>The amount of oil being let out is enough to cover global oil usage for half a day.
Is this supposed to do anything?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=fgTDJNL6PzA

Those are oil ETFs and stocks retard

And you'll defend the oil companies when they hike the gas prices 25% over a 7% increase on their end you fucking capcuck.

>Retard government still has luxury car tax imposed even though we haven't manufactured cars in years
> most state governments want to impose an additional EV tax
>Petrol going $2+
>Public transport is fucking shite and always will be
FUUUUUUCK

Attached: 1646191176167.gif (520x256, 2.17M)

This.
Russia bros can go months on a loaf of bread and stale water with no heat, sleeping out in a snowbank.
Western pussies can't go without 5 meals a day and comfy beds.

I literally wipe my ass with 5 dollar bills. Big fucking deal. Suck my dick russians.

what the fuck do you need gas for? you guys aren't the ones forced to use cars to live

Fucking asshole. You own nothing and you’re miserable

it's at $110 right now and it's not stopping its upward trajectory memeflag
you have to regroup with the other NATO shills and devise a better strategy to deal with this

based, imagine being scared of a 5$ increase, 50$ and I'll still support ukraine! FUCK PUTIN FUCK TRUMP

I wish there was a livestream or website that tracked the average price of gasoline for cars across the country in real time. Like bitcoinwisdom but for gasoline prices instead.

we, as a country, are not prepared to pay european prices for gas. so much of our society is based around everyone having cars and cheap gas to drive them.

Attached: file.png (960x684, 345.57K)