Pfizer jab changes dna jabbed on death row

twitter.com/P_McCulloughMD/status/1498722752747954186?cxt=HHwWlICz5eWZxMwpAAAA
>Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Not Protecting Young Kids, anyone else....

Attached: jab.png (684x906, 472.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf
phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/
phmpt
phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/125742_S1_M5_5351_c4591001-interim-mth6-protocol.pdf
phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/125742_S1_M5_5351_c4591001-interim-mth6-oversight-committees.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any Forums was right again

Attached: 1646112057017.jpg (1652x1077, 643.41K)

This probably will be labeled as fake news and no one will touch it again...

But we all know what this will be used for. I the future the civilization will be separated between the unvaccinated (rich people, politicians, insurgents, etc) and the vaccinated. But they obviously wouldn't say that it's "unvaccinated vs vaccinated", it would be more like "kings" vs "commoners"

viruses also change dna

>You're stupid for thinking it does this thing
>But yeah, it does exactly that
>The science changed, fuck you

3a sure turned out to be correct

look I'm just not getting it (the vaccine)
I know ugh I know
but I'm just not getting
it is all
ha
ha
ha
ha
haha
hahaha
ahhahah
ahahahaha
hahahah
ahahah
ahhah
aha
ha

Wheres the fucking docs?!

So next gen, girls born to Vaxxed parents will be infertile.
Reminds me of the mosquito tests they did in Brazil, releasing GMO ones that decimated the next generation

phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

thats from november you doofus

REEEEE THATS OLD

Old

i saw that post when i was reviewing that archived thread a day or two after it was made! i logged it in my head and said hmmm maybe so.

THEN, we hear of liver cells in vitro reverse transcribing the mrna. and we find suspicious changes in reproductive failure rates, menstruation timing, men reporting pain in their testes... think for yourself what you will but i am willing to bet money this is a genuine leakpost. remember when some intel guy leaked here and they called it fake and gay? i think this could be a similar thing.

in my view it is absolutely imperative that skilled, knowledgeable and fluent scifags, those with access to a lab and other resources, uncover every single aspect of this bioweapon and its effect on the body, preparation of the conspiracy years ago, the players involved and what logistics they had to distribute the shots. the rest of us need to pressure high profile learned scientists including those involved who were in the dark to reveal what they know.

Drbeen on yourube been talking about this and the moderna copyright genetics in covid
He is a mainstream dude with loads of viewers. He stays nuetral but he obviously tell you what you need to know and fear

Docs dropping page 2 got from other post

NEW FDA FOIA DOCS DROPPED.
PFIZER KEKS SEETHING.

Just a friendly reminder: they've dropped some documents.
>phmpt
>.org/pfizers-
>documents/
Formatting because Any Forums think its spam.
Also, if you loved ones got the poison you may want to come to terms and spend some time with them.

Attached: goodlord.png (3108x1644, 177.88K)

Picrel for reference, I didn't get around read all the documents yet, I just skimmed over it.

Attached: safeandeffective.png (3108x1644, 1.82M)

Attached: lnplul.png (773x397, 104.56K)

this one is from november i think

Check

Woops, messed up the picture, but you get the point. Just by that table alone, the garbage should have never gotten any authorization.

Attached: goodlord.png (624x796, 76.98K)

Im more inclined to believe it's the next gen that will be infertile. Killing off all the vaxxed would be too obvious

Meat and potatoes of their trial.
Warning: direct pdf link from their website
phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/125742_S1_M5_5351_c4591001-interim-mth6-protocol.pdf

It's worse than highlights...9400 UNKNOWN???

Ahahahahahah
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>if you loved ones got the poison you may want to come to terms and spend some time with them.
I have family members double jabbed ( far from loved ones shit btw ) and you got me thinking about this now..

does this affect 100% of all those vaccinated?

But if you distract 4.40B jabbies with a war...nukes and economy collapse..

This all stems from Bill Gates.

Bill Gates is a literal autist and hates normies the way Any Forums and Any Forums do, except the guy has infinite money so he can actually carry out his late night totalitarian fantasies instead of just schizopost on Any Forums.

If Bill Gates didn't have money and influence he would be shitting up a Discord server somewhere as that creepy guy in his 60s/70s living in a basement and struggling to pay rent, subjecting other neets and autists playing Civ 6 about how he wants to inject people with his sterilization serum.

But alas, here we are.

Attached: 5e514de5a101bdb99144eb70286dfd56--aspergers-autism-asperger-syndrome.jpg (480x360, 23.71K)

Considering that is data from a 3-month period wtih ~42k participants... the highlighted stuff is enough. Don't bother to dance around the 'unknown'-goalpost when arguing with NPCs; 3% of all recepients died, 27% of all receipients have not recovered from the damages before the trial ended.

Attached: so.jpg (482x453, 23.01K)

bump

Did the FDA dump the pfizer docs yet?

SCHIZOCHADS... I DO NOT WANT TO KEEP WINNING

Attached: FUCK.jpg (500x363, 20.98K)

Can someone please explain why they would choose this method of population control? Won’t they be fucked if the only people left are poltards and niggers?

new uploads on the website.

Narcissists are blind to their own stupidity and shortcomings.

Where? phmpt.org? Last doc I see there is from Feb 7.

They want and are going to change the dna of about 3/4 of earth (WHO goal of 70% vaxed).
Mass deaths ? who knows..

>A wire transfer for $2,875,842.00 was made to the U.S. Department of Treasury

interesting.

viruses aren't nano-lipid suspensions with mRNA payloads

according to that it is gonna your gift to your kids.

The people who did this to us
phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/125742_S1_M5_5351_c4591001-interim-mth6-oversight-committees.pdf

Attached: pfizerCommittee.png (676x1415, 137.99K)

there are docs from march up there now

read it the dumps are coming in fast

To bump it up above the rest for consideration but *definitely not a bribe*tm

theyre trickling in check the later pages