How long until he shoots himself twice in the back of his head?

He covers the recent WEF video with Klaus admitting that half of the Canadian cabinet is his young global leaders.
youtube.com/watch?v=-b8TBPSTuiM
I enjoy his videos more with each week that passes. He's falling down the rabbit hole very quickly and taking his audience with him.

Attached: Well not exactly the they you were expecting but close.jpg (1849x1014, 282.24K)

Controlled opposition. He's getting his audience used ti the idea of what's to come.

Attached: UN schwab.jpg (1000x600, 213.16K)

Crackpot conspiracy nut, all the meth has melted his brain.

this
also he's norwooding

this. the elites are drip feeding us information

>getting them used to it
by explaining how it's evil?

Attached: do andorids smoke electric weed.gif (357x256, 820K)

Lainey Molnar sure hit the wall hard.

You obviously haven't watched any of his videos. He's actually careful and doesn't make assumptions or fill in any blanks with his own deductions.

Not soon enough

yes, I wish he wasn't making these videos for his 5,000,000 viewers
better he was quiet
people can already get this info on the dark web anyway

glownigger spotted

WITNESSED

Sure got shilly in here huh?

Attached: checkem.jpg (750x809, 34.51K)

> of what's to come
What is to come user?

yea i've started watching every day. he's actually great

>muh controlled opposition
So what is he saying that isn't true? Because controlled opposition is supposed to mislead. None of what he is saying is misleading.
THIS. Fucking faggot shills are always smearing any person with a wide audience talking about the same shit we talk about as "controlled opposition". Somehow, those shills are only happy when nobody is presenting what we discuss on a broad platform. Almost like those shills want this information to remain obscure and little-known.

He dated a Rothschild. In today's video he pointed out that the citizens of any given two countries have more in common with each other than with any of the people under whom we are governed. Then he went right into preaching the need for a new global governing system that benefits us, but ultimately sounded like a paraphrased WEF NWO ad.

It always does. There's a highly dedicated bunch here that always shit on Brand regardless of what he says.

If the first time you're hearing about anything relevant is from this hollywood masonic faggot then you are really ngm and should kys immediately.

Attached: 1646088145440.jpg (375x493, 18.45K)

>He dated a Rothschild.
Who? Proof?
>ugh ugh ugh I can't stand anyone who didn't already know everything I know now
Oh look, you sound like another faggot that just wants to keep Any Forums more like every other secret society, hoarding data and information for ourselves and denying the public our wisdom. Fuck off and kill yourself.

I like his videos but it would be foolish to trust him. Theres a reason he's been able to accumulate such a sizable youtube following without having been deplatformed, despite the subject matter on which he focuses. His past associations draw suspicion.

I hate the WEF.

blizzard of shill 24/7

you missed the money shot quote though
anyway, he's too much of a dilettante to give details, but he does consistently mention that governance should be local and based in community

sorry russell personally I don't hate you

He's a psyop deradicalization asset. Controlled opposition in the sense that he is there to validate your misgivings and suspicions towards the system as a consolation to allow you to retain some shred of sanity when faced with the cognitive dissonance invoked by being fed certain sets of information.

There's nothing that any of his """5+ million enlightened souls"""" can do to meaningfully change the course of the type of issues that he touches on even en masse as the strata of effective interaction with the route causes and mechanisms of change associated with them are so far removed from the vast majority of humanity.

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 1.52.26 AM.png (629x230, 91.3K)

>Controlled opposition
Pic related fits

Attached: russel.jpg (1200x1200, 266.66K)

He's a grifter and he's working for globohomo, he is 1/8 Black, his great grandfather was a Black man from Africa
He identifies as a PoC and is using his position so sow misinformation among the whites so they can't see the truth

Attached: 1639861413927.jpg (633x359, 24.41K)

>I like his videos but it would be foolish to trust him

why on earth would you have to trust him?
he's gotten out at least a couple of videos sympathetic to our convoy up here, with messaging that flies in the teeth of the mainstream and ridicules it to boot
what's not to like about that?

better he shouldn't?
one less (very big) voice?

how does the controlled opposition idea work in his case?
he's being give scripts?