Brits are heading to Ukraine to fight Putin

Why aren’t other men as brave as us Brits?

twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1498588855691141122

Attached: 431F8060-BE05-445F-A2D4-B0E0C7A0B1C1.jpg (750x1038, 474.36K)

Good, I hope he bags many of the "Anti Fascist" Russian rats

>british national

Attached: 2649435.png (254x194, 125.48K)

>Brits

>British

Attached: british.png (988x752, 991.98K)

>british national
>black

Mercenaries are not entitled to the status of combatant, prisoner of war, or any of the categories of protected persons provided for by the Geneva Conventions

Russkiy ROE: Shoot on sight

>I hope they kill you

>video game chair
good luck on your K/D ratio broski

Attached: Typical UK students.webm (640x480, 1.74M)

The time to join was months ago, taking pot-shots into Donetsk and getting a feel for what's safe and what's not.

Anyone going in green at this point will never be effective; there's too much movement, too much to learn, and too little time to learn it.

Such is life in clown world. Words no longer have a definite meaning, they can mean whatever they want in the moment, and you're a bigot for questioning their preferred definitions.

Attached: 1560923773498.jpg (218x265, 21.51K)

this, seems like a good niga's destiny

Mi5 plot to get rid of possible trouble makers in their own country.

this what no pussy do to a nigga

>british national
>nigger
Yeah. Hopefully he'll get killed along with anyone who follows him. UK is lost. Fuck the Queen.

ayo where da yt wimmen at

Hello Leon Dawson. Goodbye Leon Dawson, rest in peace.

i wonder how azov fags are going to react to the troons and nogs the west is sending to help

In Zweites Buch, Hitler called for an Anglo-German alliance based on political expediency as well as the notion that the two Germanic powers were natural allies. Hitler argued that the alleged British striving for a balance of power leading to an Anglo-German alliance would not conflict with his goal of Germany being the dominant continental power because it was wrong to believe that "England fought every hegemonic power immediately", but rather was prepared to accept dominant states whose aims were "obviously and purely continental in nature". Hitler went on to write that "Of course no one in Britain will conclude an alliance for the good of Germany, but only in the furtherance of British interests." Nonetheless, because Hitler believed that there was an ongoing struggle between the "Jewish invasion" and the "old British tradition" for the control of the United Kingdom, Hitler believed the chances for Anglo-German alliance to be good provided the "Jewish invasion" was resisted successfully. Hitler hedged somewhat, however, by claiming that

The instincts of Anglo-Saxondom are still so sharp and alive that one cannot speak of a complete victory of Jewry, but rather, in part the latter is still forced to adjust its interests to those of the English. If the Jew were to triumph in England, English interests would recede into the background.... [But] if the Briton triumphs then a shift of England's attitude vis-à-vis Germany can still take place."

"brit" fuckign shitskin invader

Ukranians will kill him before the Russians. He's black.

I hope after he is killed by the Ruskies and those Azov motherfuckers skin him and make a lampshade out of his heathen hide.

He is probably going to see if he can get into drug trafficking.

Can you not say shit like Broski because you sound like a nigger

By strapping a TM-62 to the nogs chests and telling them to play tianamen simulator

In the original Red Dawn, NATO screws us over all except england. Our only other ally is '600,000 screamin' chinaman'

The writers of this sure got that one wrong.

Attached: file.png (1808x998, 1.57M)

Plase enjoy chechen mortar!
Do not run from us we want to beat you and disappear your line!
La Hawla Wala Quwatta Ila Billah!

probably a pedo sex tourist

>Why aren’t other men as brave as us Brits?
Its against the law for an american citizen to go join up with a foreign power but many did it to fight for germany in ww2. Must have been banned after that.

Damn, I wish the US could offload--I mean bravely offer--some halfbreeds for 'the cause'
Yeah, I'm down with that

>us brits
>a nigger
kek Ok. Send more niggers to the Ukraine to be cannon fodder while you're at it.

Attached: 1639621002215.jpg (867x1024, 110.29K)

This will be the last thing he will see.

Attached: inglourious-3.jpg (1200x675, 142.79K)