Guys I’ve decided I’ll try to stop being a faggot because I don’t want to go to hell, Pastor Anteater was right

Guys I’ve decided I’ll try to stop being a faggot because I don’t want to go to hell, Pastor Anteater was right.
I’m gonna get an Italo-Jewish gf

Attached: 1FCDDBC6-F0A8-4BC1-8D70-9CE179159E0E.jpg (1910x1177, 83.2K)

OP is a faggot though so you've fucked up already

try going into hunger mode for 3 or so days, then jerk off to some straight stuff, and then you can reward your brain/body
same with some drugs. better if you don't use any. reward ur brain with a small amount of nicotine after doing some straight stuff

That’s literally just brainwashing yourself.

I have done self induced MK Ultra in the past, would not recommend 0/10, that shit breaks you.

ok how then?

haven't done myself but considering

Good thinking, the Mediterranean hair and stocky build will satiate the latent queer in you.

Attached: A4FD4FF7-4EEE-4600-A2C0-E9DD2AB2B8FC.jpg (640x631, 293.55K)

>ok how then?
Well it’s not “MK Ultra” but in retrospect it seems like that. Basically in a whine of madness and rage I overid my mind and forced myself to violate my own conscious. It destroyed me, sent me into a very deep depression.
>haven't done myself but considering
DON’T. Always listen to your inner voice and stay true to your principals, never falter from them or modify them.

>i'm gonna get a woman that looks like a man and enjoys anal more than gay men
good thinking bro, but but secks is still a sin.

Do a parasite cleanse. Look up Dr. Jennifer Daniels and her Turpentine Protocol. Remember, PURE GUM SPIRITS of Turpentine.
It's highly likely that your faggotry is caused by toxoplasmosis, as it is known to alter sexual preference in mammals. Turpentine + sugar will purge them from your brain.

>but but secks is still a sin.
I didn’t say anything about that, why would you bring that up even?

Lol this is a shit post why would your even engage with a meme flag. I am disappointed in all of you. Everything I said was bullshit.

Anyway, the one true thing I said is DO NOT MK ULTRA YOURSELF.

And no I do not care about Bible or magic herbs or whatever

Okay goodnight

KEK the reaction.
Vaginal secks with women for the sake for procreations, pic related is what a woman(as in female(as in not male(as in born without a penis(as in physically)))) looks like.

Attached: Paul Laurenzi-カイ-16.jpg (550x759, 39.1K)

I don’t need you lecturing me on what I already know nigger.

Regardless I’m not having children anyway.

Trannies are still men, fagglet

>I was only pretending to be gay. I go online to pretend to be gay, then jump out and say, surprise! Not gay.
user……I hate to be the one to tell you

Attached: EB5EB524-07D2-49D0-8A16-C668D4F48D84.gif (326x326, 1.76M)

See . This was literally just a test.
A. No one called me out for being a meme flag
B. No one called me out for promoting miscegenation

This proves Any Forums has become blind to shillery.

If I was gay why did I see cat dancing. I wanted to look at that image.

Why are you seething faggot? I never even said anything.

Hate to break it to you.

Attached: 6EB09861-10E1-4FA6-A8FE-FB2A2AC7DB31.jpg (650x488, 84.98K)

keep going

Attached: 1639753101635.png (1954x1395, 2.42M)

i like dick too much to cease my faggotry

Attached: Plus2dgirlscantjudgeyouforyouknowthings_688b844814c83ce4d6c99a0ead6aaaf4.jpg (710x696, 226.29K)