We’re building an intel chip plant in Ohio because we’re about to lose Taiwan to China

>We’re building an intel chip plant in Ohio because we’re about to lose Taiwan to China.

Attached: 3C2B85FA-E01B-4F4F-AB57-0E2A69B56C68.jpg (828x782, 93.73K)

Finally, someone noticed the connection

Can't you just like, move TSMC to US?

Ahhh makes sense now

The number of corporations mentioned in this State address makes me realize...we were always fascist or did we just become fascist?

I hate getting older.

Attached: pepe-nervous.gif (493x498, 1.35M)

ohio is cool we have like the bengals and stuff we almost won the super ball

Based, im in Ohio

>Bout time im tired of proping up foreign economy's

Attached: EarlyCuyler.gif (250x209, 9.66K)

The Chinese are watching Putin destroy the Russian economy along with decades of political achievements within a week over a war where he stands to gain nothing. He fucked around too much and found out what happens if you keep threatening the western world to the point of no return and now the consequences of his actions are unfolding it's just that we are not used to this because they'd usually placate him in the name of everything going smoothly.

Why would Xi shit up magnificent progress and his life's work over an island?

Attached: 1646166326753.jpg (1000x655, 130.57K)

Arizona and Texas are building a TSMC and Samsung plant.
The problem is they take several years to complete.

TSMC is actually building a huge plant just north of Phoenix rn

Yes. Now you're getting it, unfortunately we are too late.

That's to make sure those backdoors are all connected to the US.

Attached: 9306709346490.jpg (811x784, 88.08K)

interesting. didnt biden say they will physically interfere though?

HA...I noticed that also... hilarious‼

That's not the way the word fascist works sweetie. For example if I stub my toe I can't say a fascist thing happened to me because not everything is Hitler.

Xi will never invade china. They would lose too much military age men in a war, they are on the cusp of a demographic crisis and half his cabinet want him gone

Attached: China_population_sex_by_age_on_Nov,_1st,_2020.png (640x418, 67.15K)

It will only get built if the build back better crap passes...lmao

I'm going to pop my glownigger cherry and write "glownigger" for the first time.

>For example if I stub my toe I can't say a fascist thing happened to me because not everything is Hitler.
Except Putin, right? Amazing.

Yep, I watch the trucks drive onto the site everyday. Largest construction project in the US. They're getting all the vital infrastructure out now because the US has zero intention of defending Taiwan and they know the Chinese aren't fucking around.

It's still in the very early stages. Subcontracts haven't been put out to bid as far as I'm aware. Odds are we'll lose Taiwan first.

But TSMC has better odds of actually getting finished in time.

I applied to some TSMC job in Arizona last year but they rejected me, they suck

Attached: 01882C2C-CA59-4693-B501-87E1C6389AA4.png (402x398, 126.49K)