World War III

Let's be honest with ourselves: Ukraine is the powder keg to nuclear annihilation, isn't it?

Attached: Atomic_bombing_of_Japan.jpg (4918x2918, 2.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6GepiirKyUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

honestly yes

this world is too stupid to know when to get on the off-ramp

nah

Attached: FMp0nLaXwAATGjP.jpeg.jpg (970x2048, 142.92K)

Attached: 1646113261246.jpg (1600x1067, 418.18K)

Are nukes even real though?

I wish but no

What is Gog and Magog?

Nuclear war is hollywood meme

We are closer to nuclear war than ever before. Humanity usually comes to the right answer before destroying everything if history is an indication though. It depends on what we do to Russia and how far he's willing to allow the bullshit that's happening. We couldn't sit back and do nothing though... Scary times frens.

Attached: 1487225013594.png (492x473, 93.09K)

No. Its the beginning of the global state which comes in 2026 after the 3rd World War. They are itching to test out their space weaponry and aircraft in an actual battle. The original inhabitants of the Earth are sick of waiting and they're are fucking frothing at the goddamn mouth, they know this is it and what theyve been doing for years is about to realized. By 2026 everyone is going to know humans aren't alone and the fact of intelligent non-human life will be public knowledge while we all live in the big fucking farm they're going to turn Earth into. I'm sick of being quiet about this shit, I've walked with a huge weight on my shoulders knowing the truth.

Attached: de44c61433d5b91fbfb0d5d75b904a2d.jpg (537x537, 73.55K)

we're nuking your mom.
and why that is a good thing.

after watching a few missile volleys hitting their targets on twatter I would say yes. Soldiers are being killed and revenge will be sought in a tit for tat that will only accelerate. There may be some disillusioned deserters on both sides but there are more than enough real psychos on the loose now to do some real damage. Putin is fucking pissed and honestly has every right to be. Shills will try to talk down Russia's capability but It's no fucking joke and they have the hardware to escalate shit way beyond what some 3rd world dune coons could ever hope to ahkbar.

>What is Gog and Magog?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 22-48-24 Russia.png (1165x1078, 629.54K)

Wake me up when Turkey is involved. The next Great Conflict will go through Turkey.

Yes, judgement is coming.

I dont think nukes will fly. it never happens

>Get my life in order
>Finally get a cute GF that wants to start a family one day
>Retarded world leaders decides they should finally get WWIII started
Where the hell was this apocalyptic shit when I was depressed and wanted to off myself. Fucks sake.

Attached: 1645219496378.gif (640x358, 3.46M)

Makes those last few Putin speeches in a whole new light,nah? He told them. Told us. I thought he was adding some amount of bullshit but really he was underestimating.
===
Earlier Belarus's Lukashenko claimed the West was pushing the Kremlin into a Third World War, saying: 'Now there is a lot of talk against the banking sector, gas, oil, SWIFT.

'It's worse than war. This is pushing Russia into a Third World War. We need to be restrained here so as not to get into trouble. Because nuclear war is the end of everything.'

Ukraine's health ministry said on Sunday that 352 civilians, including 14 children, had been killed since the beginning of Russia's invasion. It also said that 1,684 people, including 116 children, had been wounded.
===
youtu.be/6GepiirKyUY

No. Even if Russia drops a nuke on Ukraine then what's going to happen ? Is the US going to step in like a retard and nuke millions of innocent Russians ? They should have learned their lesson after Hiroshima that killing millions of innocent people isn't a good solution and I'm pretty sure they said as much already

No joke. Saw the TR3B in Langley. Fucking incredible. Genuinely scary what the hell we have.

Cyber attacks are imminent
They’ve been building them up

It truly is. Alot of the guys on their first day in the hangars actually have to see a psychiatrist afterwards to help talk them through what they've just seen.

My life is a living hell of endless intolerable physical & psychic pain. I hope the nuke comes swiftly. Amen.