RON DESANTIS ' ‘Putin's Just an Authoritarian Gas Station Attendant With Old Nukes’

OURGUY RON BRINGING THE HEAT!

“So we want lower prices of course, but we also want to have secure energy supply and not rely on rogue parts of the world. So, my feeling is that they haven’t done enough — Europe or Biden’s Administration — to really hit Putin where it counts and that’s because they have been so weak on domestic energy,” DeSantis said. “So let’s get back to where we need to get back to.”

“This is a guy who’s basically an authoritarian gas station attendant with some legacy nuclear weapons from the old Soviet Union. Their whole society is hollowed out except for energy. If you want to hit him, hit him at the gas pump. Hit him with energy,” said DeSantis.

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/1498748019503685634

hannity.com/media-room/ron-rips-vlad-putins-just-an-authoritarian-gas-station-attendant-with-old-nukes/

Attached: Untitled.png (579x597, 435.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w0h5eZKk6YA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine thinking those nukes are even real lmao

Based Ron projecting his run for the white house.

Ron will 100% put boots in Ukraine. LEG! send those white boys to their deaths

I'm suprised he was allowed to

Attached: Gov.-Ron-DeSantis-Legislation-Hatzalah.jpg (648x365, 54.92K)

this guy gets it. all putin has is petrol. the chinks figured it out and theyre going to snatch it from under Putin. Worst thing you can do is trust a chink. Chinks don't see anyone as partners or equals. Putin is stupid to trust the chink, but so was Trump and every single president since Nixon to be fair

Sad, now he’s never going to become President. Any non-racist Republicans left?

Tucker Carlson for Pres.

No one in the world fears Russia anymore after this. They're just a joke of a failed nation ripe for invading. Literally anyone could just walk into Russia and take it now.

Trump may be clueless, but this guy is the puppet they want to win

Attached: AdorableFondColt-size_restricted.gif (445x250, 2.38M)

>OURGUY RON
you should hang yourself ASAP

>Zion Ron brings down the heat on Putin
>dumbass republicucks stand up and clap

Them and what army?.

Which Floridian city will Russia nuke in retaliation for this? I’m guessing he wouldn’t like Gainesville

Don't even need an army. Ukraine barely has one and they're destroying Russia. I think at this point in Russia's sad history a group of 20 or so children could just walk unarmed into Moscow and claim the city. Russia couldn't stop them.

That's funny because a lot of Midwestern states are nothing but gas stations too. No one wants to buy their crap potatoes or shit corn so the gov't has to subsidize them

>they're destroying Russia
Kiev is about to get encircled

He will wipe out ALL of Florida and the area surrounding it

Attached: as-graphic-russian-nuke-v2 (2).jpg (1500x1554, 1.02M)

>two more weeks
Can't wait for thousands more pics of destroyed Russian armor. My hard drive is almost full of them. Might need a new one.

It’s funny because the military is mostly POC.

5 days in, already encircled capital. It took you 1 month to bomb the shit out of Iraq.

It took Western coalition forces one month to take Baghdad during the Gulf War. Cope.

Putin is the good guy.

Attached: 1644140187657.png (330x873, 181.35K)

Ron stays in Florida. Fuck the Feds.

dead guy ftfy shill

do old nukes not work?

So far Russia lost more troops than the US did in 20 years of fighting. US took Bagdad in under a week. Russia hasn't even taken a single major city and lost dozens of aircraft and tanks. Russia is really bad at war. Like seriously the worst.

Positioning himself for his 2024 presidential run I see.

Low IQ DeSantis

It took them a month to secure it...they had beaten and routed the Iraqi army after two days. Everything past that was putting down pockets of resistance and clearing them out of their rat holes in the cities.

>Putin is stupid to trust the chink, but so was Trump
Retarded take. Trump was the only President in living memory to push back against the Chinese. Not even a maga-guy, Trump is a conman, just giving credit where it's due.

With "don't vote for me" signaling?

good its time trannies and women earned their keep they can take a bullet as well as the rest of us.

I grew up on the space coast.
In the late 1980s John Glenn went to my Elementary School to inspire us.
He told us that if Russia wanted to nuke us back then, that their plan was to drop bombs on both sides of the peninsula in order to create Tsunamis and flood the state.
Florida Bros: Buy life jackets no Lead Jackets

Russia being exposed before our eyes. Prob not even in the top 10 militaries desu. Zoom in on that caravan of rust baka.

How's the weather in tel aviv Shlomo?

Putin is the leader of the free world.

Attached: 1645768776682.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

this nigger kisses jew ass.

Pensecola air base, Jacksonville sub base, canaveral, and Lockheed missiles and fire control

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-154838_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1054x1053, 526.78K)

>hit him at the gas pump
ak hit us at the gas pump... i just paid 20% more this week than last haha.. love it :D

Putins mom is jewish, its a whole goddamn global kike civil war

hey from the other thread, you guys doing regime change?

Whats the exp date on these nukes?

Attached: 58c33d66c037a.jpg (200x200, 11.85K)

You need to lay off the propaganda mate. Reddit posts don't represent reality. Its wartime propaganda.

youtu.be/w0h5eZKk6YA

Attached: a4b86292-8508-4db3-a494-3e7dd201666e-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 58.53K)

And how old are those pics and from where? Have you independently verified them?

>all these shills
He's not even wrong though. If you want to try sanctions try not relying on the one you're sanctioning. We've fucked over our own energy production under biden. The other bits are just toughguy bullshit that appeals to boomers.

>So far Russia lost more troops than the US did in 20 years of fighting

According to who exactly? The people they are fighting? Is the concept of propaganda completely foreign to your autistic reddit retard brain?

>miss me yet?

Attached: 1646114679444.jpg (988x1432, 485.36K)

No, she isn't. The "Georgian mother" claim was debunked a long time ago. She's just some old lady who had a son named Putin.