Any Forums chuds BTFO

President Biden CONFIRMS his support for transgender Americans in his State Of The Union address tonight.
Any Forums has been permanently BTFO by this and will never be able to recover.

Attached: 274855761_351014780463436_8810579721783922087_n.jpg (640x640, 120.55K)

-.-. .- .--. - .- .. -. -... .-.. .- -.-. -.- -... . .- .-. -.. .----. ... / .-- .- .-. 4/20

So brave and powerful.

Attached: 1635732899237.png (640x640, 44.66K)

Oh my science did he just say god? Biden supports an institution which is against any kind of sexual degeneracy or mental illness. Biden is so sus

The only time democrats invoke "God" is when theyre trying to score political points from normal people

>God given potential
Fr dawg? Ong them niggas switched teams sheesh

Attached: FFZ04brWYAEiegV.jpg (1092x1058, 80.79K)

"You can be yourself"
Wait so transitioning is illegal now?

kek really nails OD's soulless PR style

God don't make mistakes, except when it comes to genitals, apparently

"You can be yourself"
What that actually means
"You can change who and what you are at a whim"
Also
"As a parent you can destroy your child's life for victim points and attention"

>People need surgery and drugs to reach their "god given potential"

My almonds.

Did everyone literally stand up and clap?

im a leftist and whoever makes these fucking images i see on twitter all the time is cringe as fuck

The state laws are about children though. Obviously that’s a no-no for the Team Biden jews and their handlers since the intent was to sneak it through the back and get them while they’re young. Without that tactic trannies die. Literally they’ll all kill themselves and no new ones will be made

Beat me to it. Invoking God is part of a completely different ideology and view of the world. Only makes sense if by "God" they mean like the tranny god Baphomet.

>panders to less than 1% of the us population
>loses 50% of centrists

is it worth it, joe?

I mean with inflation + covid variant surges + Afghan fuckup + Russia WWIII anxiety the Democrats have to already know with certainty that they're gonna get fucking destroyed in the midterms.

Sweet, the tomboy genocide continues.

Attached: affirmed.png (452x628, 317.25K)

Absolutely based. Transphobia has no place in America. Move to Russia if you hate trannies so much.

Attached: 20211121_131923.jpg (1080x1432, 101.44K)

>leader of an entire country
>spending 5 mins on tranny issues
How you fuckwits managed to still be a superpower is beyond me.

you know what's really ironic? body positivity used to be helping troubled kids accept and work with the bodies they had, doing their best. now it's literally the opposite that kills about half of them.

Hey, pal, your country is famous for it's ladyboys. You telling me your Prime Minister never talks about Kathoey issues?

Attached: ladyboys.jpg (500x375, 104.86K)

Have another one

Attached: Occupy Democrats.jpg (640x640, 206.33K)

God gave those kids penises though