Why so many abandoned vehicles?

Pictured
>rare BTR-MDM airborne APC
>MP-2IM signals vehicle
>T-80BVM

Attached: C11AD069-4DD8-4381-9B3F-11B398A90CED.jpg (4000x3910, 3.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3m-tNTwMgjE&t=49s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pantsir s1

Attached: F4D4D0B2-B0C0-458D-9ED6-A749772DBD8D.jpg (720x1280, 194.85K)

Some cope about lighting war. More like dogshit logistics

man imagine getting to use a tank, even a burnt out one as a lawn ornament, s hit would be dope

Russians got pissed off about 15 year old rations and went home

Putin's modernising Ukraine's army for them.

What does that one do?

Imagine how cool it would be to loot shit out of these. Or even just play inside one. As long as you didn’t get shot for it at least.

NATO analysts must be laughing their asses off... the absolute state of the Russian army is shocking and any serious western state army would kek as these retards try to invade

Attached: 1610326693468.png (400x300, 113.74K)

I think abandoning millions of dollars worth of gear is the modern military doctrine

Attached: 1646177348801m.jpg (1024x576, 100.25K)

Probably a good chance of getting drone striked

The real question is why are Russians using shake weights? Its very ineffective to work out.

Attached: 1A0F1FB1-AA8C-4F14-86E4-32469130C58F.jpg (1024x768, 153.48K)

no fuel

aren't those sabot rounds made out of uranium? why the fuck would you put that in your car?

That one is stuck fast in the mud, and from the fire and bent wheel up front looks like it was hit by something. Leaving behind a 25 million dollar piece of equipment behind my seem insane under normal circumstances, but in war, these things happen.

Thats been the number one target.
Although they probably ran out of gas

there were tiktok videos of random ukrainian thots driving these abandoned tanks

lmao

Slav nigger brain probably heavily irradiated as it is

Yea, it’d be pretty risky. And if the owners had just dropped far away from their shit and had to hump it for awhile, would probably shoot at whoever they saw climbing on it was they approached.

Just wonder where are all these people now, did they turned back or hiding somewhere in the cities?

No will to fight, essentially. Expired rations, no fuel, no hope of resupply, no logistics, no comms, a command structure that's utterly collapsed... NO MORALE.

That and there's no point. Almost all of the Russians brought their cheapo Android phones with them and can see what's up -- the motherland got economically annihilated over the weekend.

It's very over.

they are now impostors blending in amongst the ukrainian people

two 9K33M3 Osa-AKM

Attached: 777D1C87-2036-491F-95A1-17567FF7C9E7.jpg (4000x2705, 2.43M)

it is legal to own a tank. it just has to have the firing mechanisms disabled and the barrel plugged.
used to play in the two Ottilio had in his junkyard on Preakness ave.

jej

>Almost all of the Russians brought their cheapo Android phones with them
I'm pretty sure I've read they've got all their phones confiscated before the invasion

Ukranians are killing each other. And so are Russians. Because they speak the same language and their camo is the same. Most coms have been jammed.
And pre war jitters.
Just being alive is an acomplishment in Ukraine.

>Ivan! when is the uber carrying my tank ammo going to arrive?

Fuel. And breakdowns happen in best of conditions with good crews. That is not the current state of the Russian forces. Without wreckers and logistics, you are fucked. You aren't unsticking heavy vehicles or switching treads or hot fueling.

i saw that video too, the kek was intense

>Just wonder where are all these people now, did they turned back or hiding somewhere in the cities
They re just kids who fight a war on aggression and its their first time seeing death. If i were them I do anything I can to stop the advancement

Clearly a perfidious plan to destroy the Ukraninian tractor manufactoring industry. Leave so many vehicles behind that there will be no more demand for the kharkiv tractor plan.
devilish.

run away from this pointless war

AA

If they’re for airborne troops, then they were dropped like the troops were, and when that happens there can be troubles where materials don’t drop where the men drop. Or the men wound up with a lousy lz and got taken prisoner immediately. Russia is also having legit logistics troubles. So they could just be out of fuel.

How much does it cost?

Attached: 0287B8B4-8449-4CD9-8375-2DA6A400085E.jpg (1862x1200, 1.04M)

We can actually own tanks, artillery and machine guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=3m-tNTwMgjE&t=49s

>Although they probably ran out of gas
only from trying to get out of the mud. might as well name it Evergreen

>it just has to have the firing mechanisms disabled and the barrel plugged.
you could still ruin a bunch of peoples day with it if you were so inclined

There's no such rule.

POW, KIA, or even more likely, caught a ride with some friendlies.

and smooth bore cannons

And who's gonna stop you?
You have a tank...

I like the Ukrainian captured equipment Invasion Markings.

those vehicles don't exactly sip fuel

Full scale conventional war. This happens commonly.

What makes me wonder is why what's left behind isn't destroyed so the enemy cannot reuse them but then again... We cannot forget my USA debacle of the withdrawal from AFG. Human incompetence is universal.

yeah but you can do that with a bulldozer which are legal

Russia couldn't invade goat herding sand niggers. They sent their army into Ukraine with no rations and no fuel and were delusional enough to believe Ukrainians would open their arms and welcome them lmao... snownigger mongers actually btfo

Attached: gcexjnxxpyj81.jpg (1284x2778, 552.96K)

>how many shekels?
god damn i hate americans

they won't show the melted engine block or the trashed electronics. the point is to make people think the ukes can use the russ's shit against them

Its a war you mongrel.

US left vitualy the entire fifth fleet to some lightly armed brown men in Afghanistan.

Attached: Ternopol.jpg (960x700, 54.1K)

That big poky bullet would be fun to straddle

my guess is $10+ million.

How did you fuckers manage to take the entire coast line of yugoslavia? Your country looks like a dinner party appetizer with a toothpick in it. Fucking unbelievable.

Goddamn a TOS-1 can unleash ungody damage on whatever it targets.

they simply have no fuel and their logistics is fucked. Many such cases in wars that happened in eastern Europe as terrain over there is vast and muddy.

By the end of this war, Ukraine will have the largest armored fighting force.

or you know the soldiers have not fuel, no food and no reason to fight so they just gtfo as fast as possible.

Attached: 1512389227776.jpg (645x729, 81.17K)

>flamethrower
looks like a rocket launcher

Attached: flameon556.gif (473x344, 3.93M)

Something sticks here... Is this some 4d chess by Russia or some shit?

>They sent their army into Ukraine with no rations and no fuel
Then what's in all those trucks?

link?

>Oi you got a licence for that tank
State of modern yanks

6 to 28 m depending on load it says

More modern vehicles abandoned

Attached: FBB119B0-22BF-4CC5-BFB0-CE090A09DC3F.jpg (4000x3573, 2.91M)

Nigger it's what, 6 days into this shit. Those fuckers run longer on hard bass, bootleg vodka, and heavily cut methamphetamine. Some dumb fuck meme flag sitting back all smug thinking you know what's what.

whats the grafiti say?

Seems to be working for them since they aren't going backwards.

Wait a few weeks for the thaw, Ukraine turns into a giant fucking swamp.

yeah that sounds much more likely. I'm convinced the russkies can't supply a small contingent of their entire army as opposed to following standard protocol with the equipment left behind.

Attached: nograin34698.gif (390x292, 3.98M)

A BTR-MDM airborne APC just flew over my house.

Is Putin sending broken vehicles?
Powersuit soldeirs WHEN?

Attached: Russian amrors.jpg (2500x1669, 375.54K)

Wow russians sacrificing vehicles to defeat the enemy ?

schocked

Attached: 5592750769bedd1353169e90.jpg (400x408, 15.05K)