79% of Americans loved Joe Bidens speech...

79% of Americans loved Joe Bidens speech. This is a Fox News poll so it’s naturally going to have sampled more republicans. Looks like he just saved the midterms with the most powerful speech by a president in our lifetime.

Attached: C8A44B93-80B2-49E5-AD9A-9A5DF42C2194.jpg (1024x512, 36.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1498861532716875780
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

-.-. .- .--. - .- .. -. -... .-.. .- -.-. -.- -... . .- .-. -.. .----. ... / .-- .- .-. 4/20

nothing is real

>1 post by this ID

Nowhere close to 79% even watched it.

Shillfaggot detected

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (512x290, 33.95K)

Fake + OP is a faggot

fake

>79% of Americans can’t understand English
Sounds about right.

whoa, they had time to poll 79% of the people that tuned in to the speech tonight already? meh, i guess that would only be about 37 people

I took a poll and only 14 out of 88 people liked it. See how numbers can just materialize?

>more people favor trump than biden right now

kek

Attached: 1618498565663.png (1784x826, 263.01K)

State the of union? I wasn't aware of such a speech

>Fox News '''''''''''poll''''''''''''''
So how many fake votes did Paul Ryan pump into it?

Source

The time is fucked up and no link.

more than 79% of Americans didn't watch Joe Biden's speech

Trump is the most favorably viewed US politicians despite the entire machine of the western world being against him? Incredible.

State run capitalism.
China, the US, Russia, all the same (or very similar) in this regard.
Most simps don't know there's only 3 of the 195 nations on earth that aren't "mixed economies."
All the gibberish about commies and late stage capitalism is 100% wasted energy. Pointless, except as a planned distraction...

It was a great speech until he started talking about letting little kids be trannies and giving them the right to be faggots and chop their dicks off.

What speech?

>79% of Americans loved Joe Bidens speech.

i wouldn't even believe that 79% of americans watched his speech, much less liked it.

Hahahahha no

this

Only people who would watch it are people whose opinion was about it was already determined before they watched it.

Attached: Riden.png (610x671, 430.58K)

/thread

>79% of Americans loved Joe Bidens speech.
how did they get an accurate poll done within an hour of a speech that almost no one watched?

>more than 79% of Americans didn't watch Joe Biden's speech
Exactly. Fox was bought by Disney awhile back.

>(((polls)))
Haven't believed a single one in many years.

Given how hard Fox is pushing blatant Ukrainian propaganda, I’m not surprised at this. I’m not saying I believe it, but I’m not surprised they’re reporting blatant bullshit.

what is the STOU?

republican voters are the only ones who pay attention to political speeches so i really doubt this will matter

his speech was all gaslighting and lies anyway but he did deliver it well for someone with dementia

Yup. When it comes to divide and conquer left vs right politics, they'll do their part; and when it comes to pushing war they're back to being uniparty.

Gay

Tonight it's a hearty beef and barley.

cope thread
all fields

surreal

fuck americans so fucking much

Sure they did. Pedo Joe and his gay band of pedocrats are despised. Their ratings are abysmal on their own fake polls. He created a war and provided no assistance to run cover for the pandemic they created and a poisonous mRNA murder shot that's killed and maimed millions. You little dirty rats are on the verge of being exterminated and think you can come to pol with your tranny talk to save your lives? You think anyone thinks this bumbling pedophile with a broken family and corrupt to his core is liked by anyone? Kys

>STOU
fake and gay

And it's nothing to get hung about.

He basically ripped off a bunch of Trump talking points because he's ascared of the midterms.

Suck the ovaries up

sage

Biden is a warrior.
He is respected.

fox news is control op from a notorious communist

Look
Basically I’m just not gonna watch it (the sotu)
I know… UGH I know……
I’m sorry!!!!!!!!!!
It's just that
I'm not watching it is all
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA

It's not fox's poll they're just reporting it you nigger retard

its over

Here is a real life version of how people think. I'm old, 34 years in fact. I made 6 figures my whole 20s, while ignoring a growing drug problem. One thing lead to another to another to another. Now I'm finally clean at 34 years old besides drinking a lot still.

Now I bartend as a second job. I'm a weird cat because I still carry the confidence of a man who made $150k at 23 yars old, but with the sadness in the soul of a man at 34 years old who sleeps on his air mattress. I have a certain confidence with women most men don't possess, and I've figured out why. It's because they have viewed me as a "daddy" since I was mid 20s. Every girl I date is 19, and I always cut it off after 2- 3 years. Not sure why but it adds up. Every girl I work with when I'm bartending has not gotten the vax because of me being an opinionated "Daddy" like SOB. I've insertd my penis in most of them and they all look at me dreamy eyed gahgah when I personally feel like the biggest piece of shit on earth.

Nobody supports biden or his speeches. It's all bullshit

Fucking hell do 2 giant buttons come out of there TVs immediate after the fucking thing is finished or something

Attached: 1413270293233.jpg (434x483, 52K)

Niggers tongue my anus

#STOU? Isnt it #SOTU - I am a dumb leaf though

No, that was George W Bush, post 9/11.

A bit of life advice for you, goyim:

Those opinion polls are complete fakes, and in every "democratic" jew country it's the same. They always use figures between 65-80% to make it seem believable, not too low and not too high. Your opinions are of no value.

Attached: usuries.jpg (613x390, 63.18K)

Id be willing to bet 95% of the population didn’t watch it

Yeah it’s a fake tweet

>It's real
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1498861532716875780

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1646191738209.gif (600x442, 2.71M)

Oh was that the speech he was supposed to give 7 weeks ago while he threaten to fire everyone not vaccinated?
Yea... didn't know it was today.

Queen Anne’s War? This is like the third time this week Queen Anne has popped up on my research radar.

Attached: Simon_Verelst_-_Mary_of_Modena_-_Google_Art_Project-scaled.jpg (1200x867, 126.48K)