Militar solution

Whatever your opinion on the war, imagine that you are Ukraine's defense minister and you have to resolve this situation. What will your military strategy be?

Attached: Ukraine_adm_location_map.svg.png (5200x3491, 1.58M)

Arm insurgents and terror groups. Endless war like Afghanistan.

Surrender

Cuck slave

Surrender 100%
not worth escalating to totalen krieg

immediately defect with as many divisions as I can and start hunting down all western installed puppet officials

zog slave

Holy based.
>If you fight your enemies, they win.

Convert to Christianity, repent for being a Jew, and surrender to the Russian empire.

Disperse all trained forces throughout the populace.

Have all forces train all civilians to fight.

Dig tunnels and trenches.

Request military aid.

all out attack on crimea

Attached: 4B7B3A17-9BEC-43F1-902A-8480CFEDB9A6.jpg (1024x687, 79.08K)

Bingus

Attached: Belarusian_reacharound.jpg (1024x686, 139.59K)

I'd surrender because without NATO support, the collapse of Ukraine is inevitable. Why prolong the suffering? I'd also see if I couldn't get some concessions for surrendering, installation as the President of the rump puppet stat maybe.
If I had to organize a defense here's what I do.
>Withdraw every professional division east of the Dniper
>Setup defensive positions along the Dniper
>Keep reserve units to counter-attack any Russian landing attempts
>Leave conscripts and militias in every city east of the Dniper with orders to make the Russians bleed for every block.
>Re-take Kherson and ensure that every crucial city has a garrison.
>Setup traps on critical roads and crossings as we fall back.

Attached: turkishcrew.jpg (742x960, 97.49K)

Bomb isreal

Suicide mission and fuck the whole region..... start slamming Chernobyl with cruise missiles.

Attached: wafy07.jpg (308x320, 36.8K)

You’d have a better chance at an all out attack on the mainland.

False flag a nuclear incident at Chernobyl, which forces nato to step in

3D print fire arm components and mass produce. Release Chloramine gas from remote control electronic drones in enemy camps. Theoretically if I was defense minister, for all the glowies out there....

Attached: Zeropussy007.png (910x1204, 2.13M)

Based

Drop fliers telling everyone to leave then glass everything

NO REFUNDS for radioactive Ferris wheel patrons

Remove the Maidanists from government.

Let Russia have Crimea.

Propose a federation for Ukraine.

Maintain neutrality.

Attached: main-qimg-b5643cf4d1ef10ef018d8e5ea9020e44-lq.jpg (602x452, 113.48K)

Stage a false flag attack on Romania claim it was the Russians

Not your personal strategists.

Attached: 1616526479218.jpg (600x542, 74.17K)

More false flag ops. Babi Yar was good but need to escalate to solidify international opinion and paint Putin as a true NAZI. Use AZOV to attack Jewish centers, synagogues, etc.

Bunker down and keep fighting, the longer they hold out the more western countries will solidify against russian aggression

1. Collect money.
2. Flee.

They just have to hold out and cause enough Russian casualties to bring Putin to the table. Russia gets the two regions they occupied in Crimea and Ukraine doesn't join nato. End result is like Finland vs USSR. There's no path forward for Ukraine to defeat the Russian army and advance towards Moscow.

surrender. no more brother wars.

Surrender. The country has been defeated militarily, and continuing to resist is going to get hundreds of thousands of people killed and beggar the nation.

So far we only have operation creamy cunny and operation big bingus

Negotiate
Putin wants to leave west Kiev as is but neutral like Austria, and some kind of republic shenanigans for east Ukraine which is like 90% Russian anyway.

It's that or the whole country gets turned into flattened Aleppo, you almost certainly get assassinated, and everything is lost.

Also, use AZOV to rape and kill pro-russian Ukrainians pretending to be Chechen working for Putin.

Surrender on condition that I get to lead the new Ukrainian republic that joins the Russian federation, all Russian troops leave (just for show, obviously they'll come back to build bases), and that Russia will rebuild all damaged infrastructure within five years at their expense

UAC would also have to partner with Antonov to design and build a successor to the An-225. Let's use aviation and industry to build a common future together

negotiation, stop being a NATOKEK and begin being a ukrachad. no jew leader allowed

Big Bingus would have to fight a retreating action to the west while being constantly harassed from the flanks and rear, then still be in shape to attack the enemy they’re marching towards.
Not many armies can manage that.

>Surrender on condition that I get to lead the new Ukrainian republic that joins the Russian federation
That is a horrible idea!
this is what you do....use AZOV to murder some of those black african students in Ukraine blame it on racist Putin.