JESUS CHRIST, that was an incredible speech

He talked about how Coronavirus is receding.
Getting kids back in school.
The dropping of mask mandates.
He condemned Russia.
He discussed the American Rescue Plan Act, providing monetary stimulus to Americans admist Coronavirus.
He discussed infrastructure.

I'm pretty hopefully for the future. Are you?

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1445x750, 109.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ASBMilitary/status/1498847898406203394
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you are lucky to have such a caring president!
god bless!

Polls say if you keep up the covid nonsense you are getting rinsed come mid terms.

All of a sudden we have won covid somehow.

Attached: 1490053508824s.jpg (125x115, 4.14K)

He said we need to get vaccinated which I don't want to.
I don't care about the rest.

Who the fuck cares about a senile old man speaking

>throws you overboard
YOURE STRONG BRO, FORGET THE COMMA I FORGET AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS SENTENCE

I guess Putin was just waiting for Dr. Fauci to defeat the virus before invading. He may be a deranged dictator, but he respects our science!

Did he say, "The state of the nat--"?

I don't believe "nation" was on the teleprompter at the time. Why would he start saying a word which was not there?

1 post by this id

No and fuck you.

Lmao enjoy your $.15

It was a alright, but nothing will come of it as per usual.

Imagine being such a dumbfuck shill that you can't understand how using normie politically friendly word structures just makes you look like an algorithm typed this.

Don't forget
>fight inflation by lowering prices
>protect women's right to choose
>protect trans kids
>community policing

Yeah, I'm predicting a LANDSLIDE win for Democrats in the midterms!

Attached: biden-halo- CHANDAN KHANNA.jpg (700x467, 23.21K)

Do I get Biden bucks now?

Attached: 1632492762138.jpg (900x900, 76.71K)

I was pleased to see this speech and contents. It tells me that the United States are a paper tiger who sees strength in only platitudes and money. If your opponent cares not for them, they can do anything they want. I will not care for either when its time to collect them.

TWO MORE WEEKS UNTIL WE R STRONKER

Attached: 1603420071297.jpg (303x497, 7.4K)

Democrats are done. The word Democrat will be so hated that they will be beaten in the streets

He talked about securing the border, dropping mask mandates, ending lockdowns, funding the police.

Isn't this what you guys wanted

>im pretty hopeful for the future

Gullible retard

Attached: 74467B87-3F73-49E4-9E47-5EC2BD2EAC98.gif (320x320, 1.1M)

Checked but he didn't even actually declare victory over covid. He said we're going to keep fighting the virus, leaving the door open for them to shut everything down again if they feel like it. They're going to get swept in the midterms.

Attached: 1633200895238.png (388x394, 206.94K)

You're wrong.

basically

In a year, 2021 -> 2022, we went from closed schools/masks to OPEN schools, little to no masks, packed sports stadiums, packed movie theaters

What more do you want?

>FORWARD NOT BACKWARD
>UPWARD NOT FORWARD
>ALWAYS TWIRLING TWIRLING!!

Apostrophe

Imagine being White and socially conservative (i.e., normal) and being hopeful about the future of America.

Fuck off shill. I dont care about your fake virus and I dont care about your puppet, senile president

No. I am hopeful it crashes and burns soon though. Nobody has done anything to repair the economy or fight inflation.

Lol, I like how they just abandon any notion that biden is in any way connected to this account.

apes stronger together

Stupid empty words. The dems won't do anything to help the blue and white collar classes because their rich jew overlords won't allow it. Same goes for republican pupperts as well.

>JESUS CHRIST, that was an incredible speech

Your easily impressed. Its all talk and theater. Utter hogwash. He pandered to both sides fishing for votes in the mid-terms. Its was pathetic.

Attached: 1629030109939.jpg (641x530, 31.26K)

he is a braindead faggot and so are you

How much are they paying you to post on Any Forums.

Who cares what lies the jew puppet says to make you think you have any power

>politician spoke some words
>I'm pretty hopefully for the future. Are you?

Attached: fPavpKAz.png (520x165, 335.93K)

The
Rescue
America's
People
Enactment
>THE RAPE ACT

i believe they are presently exchanging large protein strings.

What do jews have to do with this?

>as Frances Haugen, who is here with us tonight, has shown, we must hold social media platforms accountable for the national experiment they’re conducting on our children for profit.
Thanks Biden! I'm so glad you are acknowledging that social media is a fucking NATIONAL EXPERIMENT BEING CONDUCTED ON CHILDREN!

can't really back out now. death to vaxxiez

Yes he even brought up the Iranians in Kyiv.

this broad is gold. the sudden surge of the sign language people has been odd, but i see why she got her job

We need a better algorithm….

He called Ukrainians Iranians, and NO WALL BIG ENOUGH FOR THE VACCINES

As long as Putin doesn’t build a wall to keep vaccines out, Iran will win this war.

What a dumb fishing expedition by a shill
1 out of 10 for effort, if people did not actually listen maybe your points will work.

>I hate this nigga like you wouldn't believe

>what?

Attached: 1643967157249.jpg (735x573, 42.63K)

You americans are so easy to please, no wonder you get scammed every 4 years...

He's right, we WILL be a shitload stronger after the midterms absolutely rape the DNC

>Finally promised to secure the border.
>Fucked commies saying he'll fund police.
Those approval ratings must really be getting to him

The important part of the speech is that he outlined exactly what the average american normie wants. Nothing really partisan, just pure mass appeal. Totally populist.
Although it sucks that it's been nearly a decade since we've had a president that can finish a sentence

Being completely honest I was hopeful until he started talking about gun control.

You're telling me that after seeing Ukraine fighting with only Rifles & Mollies against tanks, and our cops being "racist" and whatever else, the left still opposes civilians owning Rifles? Literally seeing Biden's stupid "you need F-16s" point getting disproved in real time.

As always, gun control advocates are morons and don't understand the concept of rights requiring protection, and they forget that governments are, by default, evil, and must be contained. Today it's Putin in the Ukraine, tomorrow it's *insert your least preferred 2024 Presidential Hopeful here* in the US. If we all own guns, we all play by the rules and vote because then the leaders can't rape the other half of the country.

IDK
twitter.com/ASBMilitary/status/1498847898406203394

Do you guys not agree with this?

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1184x931, 117.42K)

Yes, but thank god we arent sending our troops to “Fight The Ukrainians”

What about the people of Israel? Will Putin conquer their hearts or not so much?

>pretended all his fuckups in 2021 never happened
>spent the most of any president ever with no accomplishments
>he did a complete 180 to Trump's platform
>haha russia bad
>we are strong because uh we are strong
>we are stronger today after losing 2 wars, sending energy prices to the moon and hyper inflating the currency?????????
>we will do more of the same
this shit was hilarious dark comedy

Attached: 1582512584790.jpg (1692x1167, 1.61M)

>my speech was great, right guys?
the president of the united states is a pedophile nigger loving FAGGOT. i hope he fucking keels over and dies while he's in office, the stupid homosexual KIKE NIGGER KID TOUCHER NIGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

>Opposite of everything his party stands for
This is their trick for absolute control. Only Trump could not build the wall. Only Obama could bomb dozens of countries. Only Bush could open our borders even further. Yet each fan lines up and supports their team giving legitimacy to the whole show.

of course he is
flu season is over so virus go poof
this happened last year and the year before too

Iran*
Ukraine*

Fuck you. We know what you did. That was you faggot.

stimmy checks you say?

>What more do you want?
Two years of my life back the Democrats stole from me.

>He talked about how Coronavirus is receding.
>Getting kids back in school.
>The dropping of mask mandates.
>He condemned Russia.
>He discussed the American Rescue Plan Act, providing monetary stimulus to Americans admist Coronavirus.
>He discussed infrastructure.

You know what he didn't talk about?
Accomplishments.

must be real bad when dems are going to Any Forums to beg for validation

Attached: beijingbiden.jpg (539x529, 48.58K)