How fucked are we really?

How fucked are we really?

Attached: the absolute state of our union.jpg (2943x1489, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dVV0AbdhzUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Majorly

>That bulge
Big Mike and now Big Cam?

Some will lose their lives. We'll all lose out of our wallets

Come on man.

He seems like an old man who can barely see or hear anything.

But I am sure the president is not the person solely responsible for managing a possible war. So, you are good.

>Big Mike and now Big Cam?
BIG CAMEL TOE

Attached: [NC-Raws] 薔薇王的葬列 - 02 [B-Global][WEB-DL][2160p][AVC AAC][Multiple Subtitle][MKV].mkv2022-03-01-22h14m27s889.jpg (3840x2160, 464.77K)

A crooked d.a, an inside trader, and a senile zogbot walk into a bar

Attached: stonk levels rising.png (907x954, 1.15M)

WAS KAMALA KILLED AND REPLACED WITH A TRANNY???
IS IT A MALE BODY DOUBLE FOR SECURITY????

BIDEN DOESNT LOOK THE SAME EITHER

>promises to raise taxes on corporations
>but also raise wages and lower cost of goods

how the fuck will corporations even survive in america?

Pelosi sure looks like a very familiar nose.

Biden hell bent on starting a war to distract from his unpopularity at home, he will talk of unity but continue his campaign of supressing dissidents like he criticizes Putin for.

he said he wants to be head of fed reserve. thats right, dude will be unite two streams into one. .control your money And your war

WTI up ~5% DURING THE SPEACH

THANK YOU GO GET 'EM

>promises to raise taxes on corporations
because this might sound good on paper, but it either never happens or the corps find a way around it

If they die, they die

Beyond fucked man. Imagine a country ran ny incompetent, demented, evil, greedy, diabolical, egotistical imbeciles that wanna replace you with niggers...welcome to the U.S. 2022, you dont need much of an imagination

The squad is giving their official rebutle to the SOTU, first time I can remember where a party rebuts their own POTUS

Not a single thing he promised will get passed of course

Totally. But, you're not any less fucked than you have been.

You ain't seen nothing yet..

Attached: 00.gif (245x230, 541.97K)

We need civil war now. This old fuck is going to make things a hell a lot worse.

Why does he always look so confused and frightened?

Attached: Biden Scared.gif (332x334, 2.52M)

We're finished

>whose touching cornpops leg

Attached: stunt doubles.jpg (1920x1080, 271.29K)

Because he's always confused and frightened.

very

Attached: 1646190825356.png (999x802, 437.02K)

Ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

We already smell the stench of your corpse!

Oh no, they might have to dip into their tax-free, off the books profits!!!

intel already seemed to be getting a good deal

Moose knuckle

>trucker companies have off the books tax-books
fucking retard

Fuck off, Trudeau is raping you as well. No one is safe :(

GO GET HIM

no more fucked than we were yesterday (completely)

Attached: thefuck.png (761x512, 333.67K)

Attached: 1645657374865.jpg (684x792, 188.2K)

I don't think there was any actually policy besides trillions in spending.

Linebacker neck over there.

>How fucked are we really?
undoubtedly fucked

Didn't watch since I was out getting tendies, can I get a basic gestalt on what he said? Are we totally fucked?

Attached: 1646180250708m.jpg (1024x869, 165.05K)

Why settle with a good deal when you can create a better one lol

Attached: 1592645248311.gif (316x306, 540.83K)

Heres hoping civil war happens soon. That old bastard won't even know civil war is happening due to his dementia.

Muh gun
Muh civil war
Muh take my gun
Muh nigger this tranny thay
Muh i keep talking while taking up the ass but just. 2 more week

Fuck off!

He always reminds me of a deer in the headlights

Attached: Joe-Biden-Mind-Like-Web-browser-open-19-tabs.jpg (1024x1008, 177.32K)

For him to go out there and lie like he did, I'm fairly certain, they have no intentions of allowing us to live beyond his presidency.

That image sums it up so well kek. Saved.

It's the same shit every president says. What's the difference?

Pretty inspirational. You got the goal down to the tee... But it needs more cyan, white and pink.

Who let this guy in?

A normal reasonable response to a thread? Get out of Any Forums you aren't welcome

absolutely

Checked and it was an absolute shitshow.
But it was entertaining atleast.

Attached: wizfren.jpg (323x250, 14.11K)

ABSOLUTE FUCKING UNIT

Just like his hero, FDR.

Oh and the trucker shit worked for ya? LOL

its still getting weird bros
>youtu.be/dVV0AbdhzUg

this must be how the 3rd century roman empire felt

why does kamala always do that thin where she pushes her neck out?

She looks like a defensive tackle with those pads under her jacket. Fuck this bitch thinking.

the corporate love it hitting new levels, audience got a bit quiet when he talked about taxing the rich. FUnny part was when he bragged about being relected 36 years straight in a state with the highest count of corporations whom don't pay shit in taxes. was odd.

"Raising taxes on corporations" is dem-speak for raising taxes on small businesses and minor corporations. The major corps get loopholes and kickbacks so no new tax scheme every really bothers them.

>Oh and the trucker shit worked for ya? LOL
More than your doing nothing and waiting for 2 more weeks

It's how she keeps the larger toads away from her meals.

If only you knew how bad things really are

Why aren't they wearing masks?

Or they just incorporate off shore and dont pay a fucking dime either.

my first thought was a frog too lol. watch her now. you can't unsee it. she does it CONSTANTLY.

Unfortunately we are close to the end

Covids over bro. Didnt you hear? Dems need a win for 2022.

we're gonna be okay. one pound of ukrainian people. we are releasing the oil. the iranian people are fighting with pure bravery. we are going to rebuild america by buying american. support the federal government. they say they're doing it, but we're actually doing it. everything from the steel of a guard rail to the deck of an aircraft carrier. all of it. all. of. it. but folks to compete uhh with the jobs, we need a leveling playing field with the china. we used to invest 2% of our money in RnD, but we don't. not now. technology. the internet. technology that has yet to be invented. here, pat. where is pat? there's pat, stand up. Pat! Pat came to see me, and he told me they're ready to increase their investment from 20 million to 125 million. all you need to do is pass this uhh, yeah. send it to my desk, and we'll take off in a big way.

Attached: demented biden.jpg (247x204, 13.48K)

The way they've been doing it since forever. Army of lawyers and offshoring.

covid never happened, faggot. fake news. you're spreading misinformation.

It is also odd that the country Biden was responsible with US relations collapsed under his administration. Hmm

Very.
How difficult do you think it is for Pelosi to trick Biden into telling her where her husband should invest? She's privy to another level of info now.

This. They will give MASIVE tax breaks to amazon etc to move in to a city, selling the same things the 60yo mom & pop hardware store sells

Imagine thinking companies actually have this. Publicly traded corporations have a legal requirement to maximize profits as they are beholden to their shareholders. This won't change without stock market reform and that would be Earth shattering.

If only you knew how good things really are for me

Her mouth is legitimately 7 inches wide in this photo

Fun fact: You have the right be manufacture your own firearms for personal use. This is not illegal.

He’s unironically a senile old man, user. He does get legitimately confused and scared. It’d be sad if it wasn’t so fucking funny.
This is clown world, so start laughing.