Biden: "We need border security."

Biden: "We need border security."
>standing ovation
Trump: "We need to secure our border."
>RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck Democrats. Is there anyone more hypocritical?

Attached: biden.jpg (865x488, 98.84K)

>Is there anyone more hypocritical?
Jews

We need to push this agenda for him. SECURE OUR BORDERS.

Biden: “we need to get these fucking niggers out of our country, white power”
>standing ovation and cheers

either it's a desperate last ditch effort by the dems or biden is being used to deprogram normies for trump 2024

Attached: GTY_Trump1_MEM_150904_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 58.93K)

Sad thing is when Republicans gain control they'll just bitch about Democrats gaining control next term and do nothing.

Read between the lines. All out war is about to break out in Canada, and they don't want white refugees in the U.S, and they will not let any Ukrainian or other European refugees in on grounds of racial oppression or some shit.

Hi, I;m OP. I am the ghey. I cry about everything. I think I am so smart. I have smol pp

>made in america
>buy american , not chinese
>bring factories back to america
>build the wall
>guns are good for fighting tyrants
>USA, USA, USA
did he get the wrong script?

It's more like
>sir, we are at less than 40% in the polls
>we need you to at least pretend to care about the average american

He phrased it correctly
>arm our borders with sensors to detect DRUG TRAFFICKING and HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Trump said it was to stop Mexicans from coming over, he should not say the quiet part out loud.

The difference is that Trump was serious and Biden and the Democrats are not.

Dems are scared shitless because A) their business dealings in Ukraine could be exposed and B) the midterms will be a giant red wave, signalling the return of Alpha Chad Trump in 2024.

What even is the world anymore? Used so many Trump points.

They think a camera filming people walk across is secure. You need to use their definitions when they talk and not yours.

>Is there any group more hypocritical?
This was established before you or I were even born. The average american is retarded cattle and they don't care.

Attached: 1620215286405.jpg (622x414, 77.42K)

Christ what a boring and low energy SOTU. Everything seems so superficial. God I miss Trump.

Well joe biden is more likeable than the repub Karen. That's the first compliment I have even given biden.

No, he didn't.
You should actually watch Trump's speeches instead of listening to CNN and MSNBC's "interpretations" of those speeches. He said it was for stopping drug and human trafficking too.

Joe Biden is a child molester.

FUCK YOU. I'm getting my slightly dumb maple smelling Leaf refugee gf.

Joe biden is just a puppet. The military should be ashamed of themselves for not taking control of this shitshow

Everyone walking over is being 'trafficked' build the fucking wall

holy cognitive dissonance

Attached: 1645624342674.jpg (598x506, 130.59K)

It's all fucking bullshit. They have planes flying from the border tonight.

none of them actually care about any of that shit. what actually happened is that when there weren't enough people here and they wanted to cut wages, immigration was enriching and our moral obligation. now that there's too many people here and wages have fallen, immigration is bad and restricting it is no longer racist
all this moral language is just justification for economic policy and can be changed on a dime if need be

Attached: FM0B4qxWYAUezOR.jpg (900x1200, 119.27K)

This. As long as their iPhones and PlayStations and TV work and they have air conditioning, they don’t give a shit.