WHAT HAPPENS AFTER RUSSIA TAKES UKRAINE?

No, really. What happens next? No Covid to talk about. BLM is over. Money is going back to policing. They need something to talk about. Is it really going to be climate change, climate change, climate change? What are your thoughts on this, user? What is going to bring in the big bucks for the MSM and what barrage of propaganda will we have to endure?

Attached: 40 Mile Convoy.jpg (615x345, 58.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm thinking there isn't gonna be another non-happening ever again from now on. The covid plandemic and this invasions are part of the endgame stage of (((the great reset))). Anyway, next up, energy crisis and food shortages!

Yes, they aren't gonna let this shit go. The world is now a fucking World Wrestling event. I'm gonna go start a vegetable garden and learn chord melody guitar. FUCK THIS WORLD

>WHAT HAPPENS AFTER RUSSIA TAKES UKRAINE?
It depends what you mean by taking, there is no chance of turning the whole Ukraine into a new Donetsk. Simply because people don't support Putin on the west side of Ukraine. Max Russia can afford now is to change Ukraine's government.

Remember the IRA? Now imagine a Slav version and it draining Russian resources for decades to come. Also Putin is at real risk of being taken out from within right now, whoever turns on him will be a hero to globohomo and rewarded accordingly.

I get laid

> some things will happen in the future
I dont fucking care I will adapt and vibe regardless im never going to worry
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo

Attached: FGtUn2uWUAMQC6j.jpg (622x639, 27.2K)

Okay then, let's put it this way, let's say Russia loses. What's the next big story they are going to push now that they have the world tuned in to nothing but doom and gloom?

Putin is not a dumb American, he's not going to occupy Ukraine.
He'll carve out the bits he needs to the east and south (parts that are pro-Russian) and then let a demilitarized Ukraine deal with infighting.

nah

LOL. That music is fucking terrible.

>after

Attached: 1646169004785.png (900x959, 997K)

>What's the next big story they are going to push now that they have the world tuned in to nothing but doom and gloom?
China bad

I think this is part of the end game

Demilitarized Ukraine? Not likely when NATO is going to stop funnelling them hardware the second this conflict dies down.

Ukraine is split into two countries, One pro russia, one pro-nato. More brother wars.

We are definitely free from Covid-19 restricts now that it was discovered that Moderna engineered and patented the DNA for it 3 years ago. This war is partially to distract from that finding and partially to distract from Hillary gate. As for Ukraine, I'm sure Putin will come in and take a piss on some of the dead jews and give a warm welcome home to the Russian people that are re-united with their homeland.

>There's no such thing as real life world events
>Everything is just a carefully ch0reagr0ahed charade to inconvenience my pamepered, littlest suburbia white male life
Imagine being this fucking stupid.

Attached: 1646191641661.jpg (415x604, 50.02K)

I don't fucking care anymore.
Bomb the news.

Insider here: a coordinated broadcast with China and Russia exposing US bases abroad doing nefarious deeds
>screencap this

Perhaps it's going to be a complete flip: vaccine DOES cause cancer, much about Covid was a lie, CIA behind gain of function lab leak. Crimes Against Humanity. Now wouldn't that be funny?

>takes Ukraine
Yeah, just like America "took" Afghanistan. No, Russia will have an insurgency.

They turn on the Northern Crimean waterway and own the Donbass republic. Also, Russian gas companies take the deposits.

So what real life events do you think are in store for us, Jeong-Hoon?

Дoвepьтecь плaнy.

Attached: e03b06400dbb612a.jpg (720x560, 69.49K)