Reddit Volunteer Mercenary Thread #11

>Regrets Edition

>What's happening?
Redditors are taking the war into their own hands by dropping their entire lives and flying over to Ukraine to help fight.

>This is a guide they posted with general tips for foreign combat such as getting vaccinated and watching your microagressions (yes, really)
docs.google.com/document/d/1YF23pe8cY3BkdLMpvQgNuMo1WZ5vB5z8IlK9oYO5TdI/edit

>Some scammers have gotten wind of this movement and have used it as an opportunity to separate Reddit Heroes from their hard earned shekels. That's not nice!

>They've recently learned that they may be held to a 3 year contract. Watch them cope with that information here
reddit.com/r/volunteersForUkraine/comments/t4er9w/so_i_just_got_off_the_phone_with_the_ukrainian/

>Last Thread:

Attached: regrets.png (748x1646, 200.54K)

These redditors have more balls than all of pol combined

>Just like my movies, you guys!

Attached: 1646176966678.png (1034x212, 38.43K)

I phoned the Russian embassy asking if they needed any help with the war, and they said no... guess I'll put on a onions face and "fight for Ukraine" as a saboteur.

With me lucky lads.

For those wondering why plebbitors are doing this, it's simple: they have a martyr complex.

The average plebbitor is an absolute loser, with no real career aspirations, no real accomplishments, nothing to look forward to in life. These are the ones with nothing to lose and most easily brainwashed and boy are they brainwashed: a life of Marvel movies and sassy one-liner quips, a life of shooter vidyas and a healthy dose of commie propaganda; all of this wraps up and makes them think this is the Spanish Civil War Redux and just like George Orwell and Ernest Hemingway, they want to 'bash the fash' (nevermind the Azov batallion are actual fascists lol).
It plays well into globohomo too, imagine this: an INTERNATIONAL LEGION of PRO-GLOBOHOMO warriors from every walk of life, race, creed and color joining together to fight a despotic authoritarian for FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY! OMG WE'RE JUST LIKE THE HECKIN AVENGERS!

>but they have fuckall military experience! they'll get slaughtered!
True, but they don't care, martyr complex remember?. These people are hoping to die with a smile on their face, hoping that after this is all over, whether they win or not, the Ukrainian government and/or people will erect some monument to the INTERNATIONAL LEGION and chisel their names (with preferred pronouns) into granite and thus pass into history.

In short, see webm but replace nahtzees with rootin tootin putin, this is their worldview. At the very least, being the narcissists they are, they'll definitely bring gopros and record everything so hopefully we get retrieved combat footage of a troon trying to operate and getting ventilated instead. We might very well get to witness the first tranny soldier KIA in the world.

Attached: WW2 according to liberals.webm (1280x720, 2.29M)

>Holy heckarino! Those Chechens are bad sickos, my good sir!

Attached: 1646180814282.jpg (1093x1293, 178.96K)

I agree thats why we shouldn't tell them about the Russian organ harvesting special units or the redditor skin lampshades they're planning on making. We don't want to discourage them

Any Forums was never anyone's army.

can i volunteer as a comfort (wo)man for the ukrainian heroes?

>It aint gay unless you the one taking it(sarcasm)

Attached: 1634798577319.webm (640x640, 877.98K)

LOL

Attached: Capture.png (653x658, 502.3K)

What in the unholy fuck is that webm?

Dear Redditors,
As you very well know, Marvel is fantasy. There are no superheroes. That is why we need you to step up, and fight for truth, right and democracy. Because no one else will. Dont worry if you have no experience, neither did Blackwidow when she first picked up arms in the defense of democracy. This is your chance to be a real life superhero.

Well, Any Forums?

Attached: Capture.png (763x452, 16.72K)

Attached: WhatDidHeMean.png (891x156, 20.33K)

Another NAZI Redditor, off the fight Antifa.

Attached: Capture.png (752x579, 31.14K)

>volintiers to fight a war
>gets upset when the contract was for the length of the war
>quits when he learns he can't piss off whenever he wants to visit his mother

there is no way this is real. this fucking neckbeard thought signing up to fight a war would allow him to take holidays when he wanted and he could leave when he was tired of it? what planet do these neckbeards spawn from?

Attached: 1646091616642.png (1354x327, 74.32K)

> first volunteer turns around at the border
> such bravery
K E K

That is, IF they can make it into Ukraine.

Attached: 1646184564564.png (1564x2394, 356K)

nice fake screenshot, that you in the pic?

did i just watch a man kill him self by snapping his own neck??????

>until the end of the war

That contract is shady as fuck, I wouldn't take it either.

balls no brains, sound like a bunch of chuds to me

This was the normal, expected contract for everyone enlisted for WWI, WWII, and Korea. This is what a real war looks like, you fight until you win or you're too badly hurt to keep fighting. Half the reason we couldn't win in Afghanistan was because nobody was there for more than about a year.

I need trannies to go volunteer so I can see the headlines when they get brutalized by the based border guards and/or military recruiters

Rhodesia when

Attached: 20sGVx5S.jpg (850x859, 105.46K)

No. What you see in movies is practically impossible to do on someone else let alone yourself. Neck-snapping is a myth. More often you dislocate their neck.