Notice how we are conditioned that people who think "demons" exist are "insane" and tune them out...

notice how we are conditioned that people who think "demons" exist are "insane" and tune them out, even though it's blatantly obvious demons exist in fact they're in my head talking to me daily and everyone else just pretends the same shit isn't happening in their head also. we are all just ignoring that demons exist even though they run our lives and talk to us in our heads.

Attached: just pepe.jpg (885x516, 31.98K)

>>>

Meds schizo

What does the demon tell you?

this isn't /x/ it's daily reality. you all just pretend the demons don't talk to you daily. you know the demons talk to you. but denying it is secretly the strongest outer programming we have, so strong we dare not mention it.

there are no demons

I said take your fucking meds faggot

God is imaginary. Souls aren't real. Jesus never did costed.

I tell him to burn it all down

>What does the demon tell you?
basically non-stop evil shit and how trash i am and also does REAL WORLD stuff like if the demon says "if you don't stop doing what you are doing right now, i'm going to kill your cat" so one time i decided "fuck you im going to do it anyway" and only 3 hours later my cat was dead. when the demon tells me to stop doing something, its almost always something beneficial to myself. for example i was trying to create a blockchain earlier and the demon fucked up my computer and made it not work for 4 days in order to make me have to fix it and exhaust me as a distraction to keep me from being successful. the demon keeps me poor by changing things in the real world, physically.

bullshit i know you are all just pretending the demons don't talk to you.

So you killed the cat right?

Most of that is your thoughts. If you’re stupid they’ll talk to you now and then. If you’re smart they’ll just whisper to you in your sleep. Ignore the faggots.

one time i was hiking with 4 other people and the sun began to set and two 7 foot tall solid white glowing humanoid demons started running down the mountainside toward us and i yelled "what the fuck is THAT!" and everyone looked and started screaming and running towards their vehicles. by the time we covered the 100 feet to our vehicles the demons were running like 27mph and had gone from 500 feet away to only like 50 feet away. you never seen people get in their cars and speed off so fast.

>Smart people have no inner monolog

You have to pray to Jesus and ask for protection. Work as hard as possible towards your goal and threaten to torture them for eternity in the afterlife if they interfere.

>So you killed the cat right?
no, i started trying to speak to "the other side" during meditation and "the other side" entities didnt like it very much and told me to leave and were very angry and they said theyre going to kill my cat. then 3 hours later i saw that a window in my house that was closed, magically had opened, and my cat had escaped. i went outside and after 30 minutes of searching i found him in the alley ripped in half. only top half remaining, bottom half gone.

Can confirm I am one of those demons. Do that thing we have been thinking about. Demon out.

No retard, smart people do which is why they can discern their own monologue from influence. They can only be influenced in their sleep because defense is lowered.

i kind of refuse to believe other people aren't low key dealing with some level of demons speaking to them, and just are strongly conditioned to deny it in public, even online, anonymously.

Yeah your cat got ran over by a car because you left a window open.
It's on you dude, not a demon.

But you're inner monolog should influence you, that's what it's for.

there's no cars here. rural area. very spooky area too, probably why the demons are here. more mushrooms and fungus growing here than you've ever seen, some people say fungus is a sign of demons. mycelium is a portal.

So it goes like this: the word of God and those against the word of God. For in the beginning, the word was with God and the word was God. If you keep going against the word of God, you are the demon, which is just another word for loser. Knowing the word of God is not a skill you acquire but merely relinquishing your desire to be the center of a universe that is clearly not yours. Demons can not relinquish their need for control and so they control others. The folktale demons are of course created to keep people on the straight path, but also a lie which is against the word and thus psychos get whiffs of illusion powers and feel all top notch until they realize they get old and die and tossed aside.

there is also a solid black demon dog living here in the forest with red eyes. huge. unnaturally huge. every time i see him, something dies.

i am living in your walls

How much meth did you smoke today?

im not unstable. this stuff is physically happening in a matter-of-factly way. one time a praying mantis humanoid wearing a medieval cloak (cape) with giant insect eyes like a Fly came out from behind a tree at the edge of the forest and with its tail lobbed a football sized projectile at me. i dodged it barely and the creature disappeared. of course the football projectile thing disappeared too.

im 100% drug free, always have been. this place is just possessed.

sounds like your brain is very excitatory. sometimes the negative voice in my head gets out of control, but then I calm down. it's a nervous system spasm of some kind. in your case, it seems to go even further. perhaps some medication would help.

when i had more "life force" than i do now, for example in my teens, a shadow figure with red eyes would routinely visit me in my bed and drain my life energy from me. he only did that when i was about to sleep, but i saw him constantly during the day too, watching me. the craziest encounter was when i turned a corner in my house and he was suddenly 1 foot in front of my face, and for the first time ever he began speaking, it sounded like some ancient Babylonian type shit, i didnt understand it and started screaming and ironically this startled the demon and HE jumped and ran down the hall, through the house wall and out into the woods.

You’re not getting it your inner monologue if it’s too weak can be corrupted in your sleep by foreign thoughts. You have to reset it every morning.

No more replies or reading them. The message has been stated to all. TO ALL THE MOST HIGH WILL CONQUER ALL.

after a couple years of this entity draining me, i went from top 1% healthiest people you've ever seen in your life (even among teens) (also this is why the demon wanted my life force to begin with, because it was so good) to a very unhealthy sick looking person for the rest of my life. so 2 years of this, i became so sick, the demon was tired of me, it never came back, it had drained enough and saw me only as a husk now.

i suspect the demons are doing this to all humans constantly. perhaps some of them just can not be seen?

This sounds like a genuine demon, I have one too. Runs in the family

Does anybody else shake their heads to get rid of the evil thoughts?

Attached: kamala demon eyes.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

i tried to make a pact with it and see if it would offer me anything. it said it won't give me shit and exists only to torture me. and that i better stop asking it questions.

Meds can help but the demon is still “there” and doing shit. It’s not a physical being and can only appear to you by stimulating a certain part of your brain that lets you interact with metaphysical beings, certain meds disable this